NRG1 (Neuregulin 1) gene fusions are potentially actionable oncogenic drivers present in some solid tumors. These result in the activation of ErbB2-/ErbB3-mediated signaling pathways and may function as oncogenic drivers.
Rare NRG1 Fusion Epidemiological Segmentation
The Epidemiological Segmentation of Rare NRG1 Fusion in 8MM from 2018 to 2030 is segmented into:-
- Total Incident Cases of Rare NRG1 Fusion
- Total Rare NRG1 Fusion Metastatic (including locally advanced) and Non-metastatic Stage-specific Cases
- Total Treated cases of Rare NRG1 Fusion
Rare NRG1 Fusion Epidemiological Insights Observed in 2020
- The total number of Rare NRG1 Fusion incident cases observed in the United States was 2,253.
- The total Rare NRG1 Fusion incident cases in China were found to be 6,813.
- The total Rare NRG1 Fusion incident cases in Japan were observed to be 1,341.
- The total Rare NRG1 Fusion treated cases in the United Kingdom were found to be 60.
- The total Rare NRG1 Fusion treated cases in 8MM were observed to be 1,604.
The Rare NRG1 Fusion therapeutic market is expected to increase at a CAGR of 19% in the 8MM during the study period (2018–2030).
Rare NRG1 Fusion Market Drivers
- Active research & development
- Repurposing drugs as an attractive treatment strategy
- Advancement of precision medicines/ tumor-agnostic approval
Rare NRG1 Fusion Market Barriers
- Lack of approved therapies
- Increased complexity of clinical trials
- Limited patient enrollment in clinical trials
Rare NRG1 Fusion Emerging Drugs
The emerging drugs of the Rare NRG1 Fusion market are
- Tarlox (Tarloxotinib Bromide)
- MM-121 (Seribantumab)
- Zeno (MCLA-128; Zenocutuzumab)
- AV-203 (CAN017; ERBB3 MAb), and others
Rare NRG1 Fusion Key Players
The key players working in the Rare NRG1 Fusion market are
- Rain Therapeutics
- Elevation Oncology
- AVEO Oncology
- CANbridge Pharmaceuticals, and others