Athletes Foot Epidemiology Forecast
DelveInsight’s ‘Athlete’s foot- Epidemiology Forecast to 2030’ report delivers an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical & forecasted epidemiology of Athlete’s foot in the United States.
Study Period: 2017-2030
Athlete's Foot Understanding
Athlete's foot, also known as Tinea pedis, is a cutaneous fungal infection caused by a dermatophyte infection. It is characterized by itching, flaking, and fissuring of the skin. Three species of fungi, Trichophyton rubrum, Trichophyton mentagrophytes, and Epidermophyton floccosum are together responsible for the vast majority of cases of tinea pedis throughout the world. It may manifest in three ways: the skin between the toes may appear macerated (white) and soggy; the soles of the feet may become dry and scaly; the skin all over the foot may become red, and vesicular eruptions may appear.
Athlete's Foot Epidemiology Perspective by DelveInsight
The Athlete’s foot epidemiology division provide the insights about historical and current patient pool and forecasted trend for the United States. The epidemiology data for Athlete’s foot are studied through all possible division to give a better understanding about the Disease scenario in the US. It also helps to recognize the causes of current and forecasted trends by exploring numerous studies, survey reports and views of key opinion leaders.
Athlete's Foot Detailed Epidemiology Segmentation
The disease epidemiology covered in the report provides historical as well as forecasted epidemiology (Incident cases of Athlete’s foot, Incident Cases of Athlete’s foot by subtype) scenario of Athlete’s foot in the United States from 2017–2030.
The DelveInsight report also provides the epidemiology trends observed in the US during the study period, along with the assumptions undertaken. The calculated data are presented with relevant tables and graphs to give a clear view of the epidemiology at first sight.
According to DelveInsight, the total number of incident cases of Athlete’s foot in the US was found to be 2,64,99,467 in the year 2017.
Scope of the Report
• The report covers detailed overview of Athlete’s foot explaining its causes, symptoms, classification, pathophysiology, diagnosis and treatment patterns
• The report provides the insight about the historical and forecasted patient pool of Athlete’s foot in the United States
• The Report assesses the disease risk and burden and highlights the unmet needs of the disease
• The Report helps to recognize the growth opportunities in th US with respect to the patient population
• The report provides the segmentation of the disease epidemiology by Incident cases of Athlete’s foot, Incident Cases of Athlete’s foot by subtype the US
• 11 Year Forecast
• The US Coverage
• Epidemiology Segmentation
• Key Cross Competition
• Market size by therapies
• Drugs Uptake
We interview, KOLs and SME's opinion through primary research to fill the data gaps and validate our secondary research. The opinion helps to understand the total patient population and current treatment pattern. This will support the clients in potential upcoming novel treatment by identifying the overall scenario of the indications.
• Detailed Pipeline Product Profiles
• Key products and key players
• Market Drivers and Barriers