Chimeric Antigen Receptor Car T Cell Immunotherapy Competitive Landscape Pipeline Market Analysis
DelveInsight’s, “Chimeric Antigen Receptor (CAR) T cell Immunotherapy- Competitive Landscape, Pipeline and Market Analysis, 2017”, report provides comprehensive insights about marketed and pipeline drugs across this Mechanism of action. Key objective of the report is to establish the understanding for all the marketed and pipeline drugs that fall under Chimeric Antigen Receptor (CAR) T cell Immunotherapy. This report provides information on the therapeutic development based on Chimeric Antigen Receptor (CAR) T cell Immunotherapy mechanism of action dealing with around 20+ active pipeline drugs. Report covers the product clinical trials information and other development activities including technology, licensing, collaborations, acquisitions, fundings, patent and USFDA & EMA designations details. Report contains the development and sale activities for marketed drugs. DelveInsight’s Report also assesses the Chimeric Antigen Receptor (CAR) T cell Immunotherapy therapeutics by Monotherapy, Combination products, Molecule type and Route of Administration. The report also covers the information for 20+ active companies involved in the therapeutic development of the products.
• The report provides competitive pipeline landscape of Chimeric Antigen Receptor (CAR) T cell Immunotherapy
• The report provides the marketed drugs information including its sales, development activities and details of patent expiry
• The report provides the insight of current and future market for Chimeric Antigen Receptor (CAR) T cell Immunotherapy
• The report provides pipeline products under drug profile section which includes product description, MOA, licensors & collaborators, development partner and chemical information
• Coverage of the Chimeric Antigen Receptor (CAR) T cell Immunotherapy pipeline on the basis of target, MOA, route of administration, technology involved and molecule type
• The report reviews key players involved in the therapeutics development for Chimeric Antigen Receptor (CAR) T cell Immunotherapy and also provide company profiling
• The report also gives the information of dormant pipeline projects
• Pipeline products coverage based on various stages of development ranging from preregistration till discovery and undisclosed stages
• Provides pipeline assessment by monotherapy and combination therapy products, stage of development and molecule type
Reasons to Buy
• Identify emerging players with potentially strong product information and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
• Complete MOA intelligence and complete understanding over therapeutics development for Chimeric Antigen Receptor (CAR) T cell Immunotherapy
• Identify the relationship between the drugs and use it for target finding, drug repurposing, and precision medicine.
• Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Chimeric Antigen Receptor (CAR) T cell Immunotherapy pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics
• Developing strategic initiatives to support your drug development activities.
• Optimize your portfolio and keep you in touch with the rapidly changing pharmaceutical markets, and make the best decisions for your business.
• Develop and design in licensing and out licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
• Provides strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D development strategies
• Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline
• Gaining a Full Picture of the Competitive Landscape for Evidence based Decisions
Executive Summary Snapshot
Chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) T-cells
CARs and Generations
Advantages of CAR-T cells
Adverse Events with CAR T-cell Therapy
Limitations of Existing Technologies for CAR T-Cells
CAR-T Cell Therapy-Analysis
CAR-T Collaboration Deals
CAR-T Cells Therapy Collaborations and Deal Year
Collaborations & Deal Value Trends
Companies collaborations for future developments
CAR-T Acquisitions Deals
CAR-T Cells Therapy Acquisitions Trends
CAR-T Cells Therapy Acquisitions Offerings by Big Giants
New facilityfor the development of CAR-T cells
JCAR015: Major Set Back for Juno Therapeutics
CAR-T Licensing Opportunities
Pipeline Products under Development-An Overview
Pipeline Products under Development by Company
CAR T-cells Therapeutic Areas & Companies
CAR-T cells Targeted Antigens
CAR-T Therapies-Clinical trials & Completion Year
CAR T-cell Technologies & Companies Involved
CAR-T Safety Switches & Company involved
Companies with Upcoming CAR-T Therapeutics
Other Active Companies
ZMKS International Cancer Therapies Biotechnologies Co. Ltd.
Upcoming Technologies Better than CARs
Table 1: CARs Generations-Associated Target Antigens and Indications
Table 2: CAR-T Cells Therapy – Company Collaborations and Deal Year, 2017
Table 3: CAR-T Cells Therapy – University Collaborations and Deal Year, 2017
Table 4: CAR-T Cells Therapy collaboration Deals and Values, 2017
Table 5: Companies CAR-T Investment for future developments, 2017
Table 6: CAR-T Cells Therapy Acquisitions and Deal Year, 2017
Table 7:Companies open for licensing and collaborations, 2017
Table 8:Number of Products under Development, 2017
Table 9:Number of Products under Development by Companies, 2017
Table 10:Number of Products under Development by Indication, 2017
Table 11:Number of Products Targeting CD19 Antigen, 2017
Table 12:Number of Products Targeting Other Antigens, 2017
Table 13: Number of CAR-T Ongoing Clinical Trials & Completion Year, 2017
Table 14:CAR T-cell Companies and Technologies, 2017
Figure 1: Companies Collaborations vs. Financial year, 2017
Figure 2: Number of Companies Collaborations, 2017
Figure 3: Collaborations and Upfront Deal Values (In million, $), 2017
Figure 4: Number of Products under Development, 2017
Figure 5: Number of Products under Development by Companies, 2017
Figure 6: Number of Products under Development by Indication, 2017
Figure 7: CAR-T cell Targeted Antigens (%), 2017
Figure 8: Number of Products Targeting CD19 antigen by Phase, 2017
Figure 9: Number of CAR-T Clinical Trials & Completion Year, 2017
Figure 10:CAR T-cell Companies and Technologies, 2017
Avacta Life Sciences Limited
Beijing Biohealthcare Biotechnology Co.,Ltd
Beijing Doing Biomedical Co., Ltd.
Beijing Sanwater Biological Technology Co., Ltd.
Bellicum Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Benitec Biopharma Limited
Cartherics Pty Ltd
Cellular Biomedicine Group Inc.
Chimeric Therapeutics Ltd.
Enlivex Therapeutics Ltd
Eureka Therapeutics, Inc
Hebei Senlang Biotechnology Inc., Ltd.
iCarTAB BioMed Inc
iCell Gene Therapeutics
Innovative Cellular Therapeutics Co., Ltd.
Juno Therapeutics, Inc.
Kite Pharma Inc.
Les Laboratoires Servier
Marino Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
Mustang Bio ( Subsidiary of Fortress Biotech)
Nohla Therapeutics Inc.
Oncternal Therapeutics, Inc
"PersonGen Biomedicine (Suzhou) Co., Ltd.
Poseida Therapeutics, Inc.
Regen BioPharma, Inc.
Shanghai GeneChem Co., Ltd.
Sinobioway Cell Therapy Co., Ltd.
Tessa Therapeutics Pte Ltd.
The Beijing Pregene Science and Technology Company, Ltd.
TILT Biotherapeutics Ltd
Wuhan Sian Medical Technology Co., Ltd
Zhongyuan Xiehe Cell Gene Engineering Co (Union Stem cell & gene engineering Co.LTD)
Ziopharm Oncology Inc. and Intrexon