Chronic Hepatitis B Virus Pipeline Insight
DelveInsight’s, “Chronic Hepatitis B Virus - Pipeline Insight, 2023,” report provides comprehensive insights about 50+ companies and 55+ pipeline drugs in Chronic Hepatitis B Virus pipeline landscape. It covers the pipeline drug profiles, including clinical and nonclinical stage products. It also covers the therapeutics assessment by product type, stage, route of administration, and molecule type. It further highlights the inactive pipeline products in this space.
- Global coverage
Chronic Hepatitis B Virus Understanding
Chronic Hepatitis B Virus: Overview
Hepatitis B viral infection is a serious global healthcare problem. It is a potentially life-threatening liver infection caused by the hepatitis B virus (HBV). It is often transmitted via body fluids like blood, semen, and vaginal secretions. The majority (more than 95%) of immunocompetent adults infected with HBV can clear the infection spontaneously. Patients can present with acute symptomatic disease or have an asymptomatic infection that is identified during screening for HBV. The clinical manifestations of HBV infection vary in both acute and chronic diseases. During the acute infection, patients can have subclinical or anicteric hepatitis, icteric hepatitis, or less commonly fulminant hepatitis. In chronic infection, patients can have an asymptomatic carrier state, chronic hepatitis, cirrhosis, and hepatocellular carcinoma. Hepatitis B virus is transmitted via percutaneous inoculation or through mucosal exposure with infectious bodily fluids.
"Chronic Hepatitis B Virus Infection - Pipeline Insight, 2023" report by DelveInsight outlays comprehensive insights of present scenario and growth prospects across the indication. A detailed picture of the Chronic Hepatitis B Virus Infection pipeline landscape is provided which includes the disease overview and Chronic Hepatitis B Virus Infection treatment guidelines. The assessment part of the report embraces, in depth Chronic Hepatitis B Virus Infection commercial assessment and clinical assessment of the pipeline products under development. In the report, detailed description of the drug is given which includes mechanism of action of the drug, clinical studies, NDA approvals (if any), and product development activities comprising the technology, collaborations, licensing, mergers and acquisition, funding, designations and other product related details.
- The companies and academics are working to assess challenges and seek opportunities that could influence in Chronic Hepatitis B Virus Infection R&D. The therapies under development are focused on novel approaches to treat/improve in Chronic Hepatitis B Virus Infection.
- This segment of the Chronic Hepatitis B Virus Infection report encloses its detailed analysis of various drugs in different stages of clinical development, including phase II, I, preclinical and Discovery. It also helps to understand clinical trial details, expressive pharmacological action, agreements and collaborations, and the latest news and press releases.
Chronic Hepatitis B Virus Infection Emerging Drugs
Pradefovir: Ligand Pharmaceuticals
Pradefovir is an oral liver-targeting prodrug of the HBV DNA polymerase/reverse transcriptase inhibitor adefovir, for the potential treatment of hepatitis B virus (HBV) infection. The drug is developing using Ligand’s HepDirect technology. Currently the product is in Phase III stage of development for the treatment of Chronic Hepatitis B.
RG6346: Dicerna Pharmaceuticals
RG6346 is an investigational GalXC™ RNAi therapeutic candidate in development in collaboration with Roche for the treatment of chronic HBV infection. RG6346 is designed to employ RNA interference to selectively knock down specific genes involved in the creation of HBV messenger RNA (mRNA) and the entry of the virus into liver cells. Preclinical data have demonstrated greater than 99.9% reduction in circulating HBsAg, as observed in mouse models of HBV infection. Unlike current therapies that typically provide long-term suppression of the virus, RG6346 has the potential to provide a functional cure for patients living with chronic HBV. Dicerna is currently conducting a Phase II trial of RG6346 in adult patients with chronic HBV infection.
Further product details are provided in the report……..
Chronic Hepatitis B Virus Infection: Therapeutic Assessment
This segment of the report provides insights about the different Chronic Hepatitis B Virus Infection drugs segregated based on following parameters that define the scope of the report, such as:
Major Players in Chronic Hepatitis B Virus Infection
There are approx. 50+ key companies which are developing the therapies for Chronic Hepatitis B Virus Infection. The companies which have their Chronic Hepatitis B Virus Infection drug candidates in the most advanced stage, i.e. Phase III include, Ligand Pharmaceuticals.
DelveInsight’s report covers around 55+ products under different phases of clinical development like
- Late stage products (Phase III)
- Mid-stage products (Phase II)
- Early-stage product (Phase I) along with the details of
- Pre-clinical and Discovery stage candidates
- Discontinued & Inactive candidates
Route of Administration
Chronic Hepatitis B Virus Infection pipeline report provides the therapeutic assessment of the pipeline drugs by the Route of Administration. Products have been categorized under various ROAs such as
Products have been categorized under various Molecule types such as
- Monoclonal Antibody
- Small molecule
- Gene therapy
Drugs have been categorized under various product types like Mono, Combination and Mono/Combination.
Chronic Hepatitis B Virus: Pipeline Development Activities
The report provides insights into different therapeutic candidates in phase II, I, preclinical and discovery stage. It also analyses Chronic Hepatitis B Virus therapeutic drugs key players involved in developing key drugs.
Pipeline Development Activities
The report covers the detailed information of collaborations, acquisition and merger, licensing along with a thorough therapeutic assessment of emerging Chronic Hepatitis B Virus drugs.
Chronic Hepatitis B Virus Report Insights
- Chronic Hepatitis B Virus Pipeline Analysis
- Therapeutic Assessment
- Unmet Needs
- Impact of Drugs
Chronic Hepatitis B Virus Report Assessment
- Pipeline Product Profiles
- Therapeutic Assessment
- Pipeline Assessment
- Inactive drugs assessment
- Unmet Needs
Current Treatment Scenario and Emerging Therapies:
- How many companies are developing Chronic Hepatitis B Virus drugs?
- How many Chronic Hepatitis B Virus drugs are developed by each company?
- How many emerging drugs are in mid-stage, and late-stage of development for the treatment of Chronic Hepatitis B Virus?
- What are the key collaborations (Industry–Industry, Industry–Academia), Mergers and acquisitions, licensing activities related to the Chronic Hepatitis B Virus therapeutics?
- What are the recent trends, drug types and novel technologies developed to overcome the limitation of existing therapies?
- What are the clinical studies going on for Chronic Hepatitis B Virus and their status?
- What are the key designations that have been granted to the emerging drugs?