Diffuse Large B Cell Lymphoma Epidemiology Forecast
DelveInsight's ‘Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma - Epidemiology Forecast–2032’ report delivers an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical and forecasted epidemiology in the United States, EU4 (Germany, Spain, Italy, and France), the United Kingdom, and Japan.
- The United States
- EU4 (Germany, France, Italy, and Spain), and the United Kingdom
Study Period: 2019-2032
Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma Disease Understanding
Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma Overview
Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma (DLBCL) is an aggressive (fast-growing) and the most common type of non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma that can arise in lymph nodes or outside of the lymphatic system (such as in the gastrointestinal tract, testes, thyroid, skin, breast, bone, or brain). Often, the first sign of DLBCL includes painless, rapid swelling in the neck, underarms, or groin that is caused by enlarged lymph nodes. For some patients, the swelling may be painful. Other symptoms may include night sweats, fever, and unexplained weight loss. Patients may notice fatigue, loss of appetite, shortness of breath, or pain. Generally, it has been observed that DLBCL affects patients of all age groups with a wide range of presentations concerning localization, morphology, and molecular mechanisms.
There are several subtypes of DLBCL. Classification of the DLBCL subtype requires examination of cell morphology (shape, structure, and form) as well as specialized tests including immunohistochemistry, flow cytometer, fluorescence in situ hybridization (FISH) and molecular testing.
1. DLBCL, not otherwise specified (NOS):
- T-cell/histiocyte rich large B-cell lymphoma
- Primary DLBCL of the central nervous system (CNS)
- Primary cutaneous DLBCL, leg type
- Epstein-Barr virus (EBV)-positive DLBCL of the elderly
- Germinal center B-cell (GCB)-DLBCL
- Activated B-cell (ABC)-DLBCL
2. DLBCL associated with chronic inflammation:
- Primary mediastinal lymphoma
- Intravascular large B-cell lymphoma
- Anaplastic lymphoma kinase (ALK)-positive large B-cell lymphoma
Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma Epidemiology
The disease epidemiology covered in the report provides historical as well as forecasted epidemiology segmented by total incident population of DLBCL, gender-specific population of DLBCL, age-specific population of DLBCL, type-specific population of DLBCL, and stage-specific population of DLBCL in the 7MM market covering the United States, EU4 countries (Germany, France, Italy, and Spain, the United Kingdom, and Japan from 2019 to 2032.
This section provides glimpse of the DLBCL epidemiology in the 7MM
Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma Epidemiology
The epidemiology segment also provides the DLBCL epidemiology data and findings across the United States, EU4 (Germany, France, Italy, and Spain), the United Kingdom, and Japan.
- The total incident population of DLBCL in the 7MM comprised of 73,598 cases in 2021 and are projected to increase during the forecast period.
- The total incident population of DLBCL in the United States is 29,958 in 2021.
- The United States contributed to the largest incident population of DLBCL, accounting for ~ 41% of the 7MM in 2021.
- Among EU4 countries, Germany accounted for the highest number of DLBCL cases, whereas Spain accounted for the lowest cases in 2021.
- In Japan, the total incident population of DLBCL was 11,409 in 2021 and is anticipated to rise during the forecast period.
- Among the total 26,064 cases of DLBCL, NOS type in 2021 in the US, GCB subtype accounts for 11,983 cases while ABC subtype accounts for 17,975 cases.
- In 2021, males and females accounted for 16,777 and 13,182 cases respectively in the United States.
- In 2021, the total cases of DLBCL in Stage I, Stage II, Stage III, and Stage IV were identified to be 7,190, 5,992, 5,093, and 11,684
Scope of the Report
- The report covers the descriptive overview of DLBCL, explaining its causes, signs and symptoms, pathogenesis and diagnosis.
- Comprehensive insight has been provided into the DLBCL epidemiology and treatment.
- The report provides insight about the historical and forecasted patient pool of DLBCL in seven major markets covering the United States, EU4 (Germany, France, Italy, and Spain), the United Kingdom, and Japan.
- The report helps to recognize the growth opportunities in the 7MM with respect to the patient population.
- A detailed review of DLBCL epidemiology forecast is included in the report, covering the 7MM drug outreach.
- The report provides an edge while developing business strategies, by understanding epidemiological trends.
- In the coming years, DLBCL market is anticipated to change in the coming years owing to the improvement in the diagnosis methodologies, raising awareness of the disease, increase in incidence population.
- As per DelveInsight’s analysis the major types of DLBCL include diffuse large B-cell lymphoma, NOS, germinal center B-cell-like or GCB subtype, non-GCB types, usually activated B-cell-like (ABC subtype), and others.
- The report also encompasses other major segments, i.e., total incident population of DLBCL, gender-specific population of DLBCL, age-specific population of DLBCL, type-specific population of DLBCL, and stage-specific population of DLBCL.
DLBCL Report Insights
- Patient Population
- Eleven Years Forecast
- 7MM Coverage
- DLBCL Epidemiology Segmentation
- What is the disease risk, burden and unmet needs of DLBCL?
- What is the historical DLBCL patient pool in the United States, EU4 (Germany, France, Italy, and Spain), the UK, and Japan?
- What would be the forecasted patient pool of DLBCL at the 7MM level?
- What will be the growth opportunities across the 7MM with respect to the patient population pertaining to DLBCL?
- Out of the above-mentioned countries, which country would have the highest incident population of DLBCL during the study period (2019–2032)?
- At what CAGR the population is expected to grow across the 7MM during the study period (2019–2032)?
Reasons to buy
- The report will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the DLBCL.
- To understand the future market competition in the DLBCL market and Insightful review of the unmet needs.
- Quantify patient populations in the global DLBCL market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans.
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the best opportunities for DLBCL in the US, EU4 (Germany, Spain, Italy, and France), the United Kingdom, and Japan.
- The DLBCL epidemiology model developed by DelveInsight is easy to navigate, interactive with dashboards, and epidemiology based with transparent and consistent methodologies. Moreover, the model supports data presented in the report and showcases disease trends over 11-year forecast period using reputable sources.