Her2 Positive Gastric Cancer Pipeline Insight
DelveInsight’s, “HER2 Positive Gastric Cancer - Pipeline Insight, 2023,” report provides comprehensive insights about 20+ companies and 20+ pipeline drugs in HER2 Positive Gastric Cancer pipeline landscape. It covers the pipeline drug profiles, including clinical and nonclinical stage products. It also covers the therapeutics assessment by product type, stage, route of administration, and molecule type. It further highlights the inactive pipeline products in this space.
- Global coverage
HER2 Positive Gastric Cancer Understanding
HER2 Positive Gastric Cancer: Overview
Gastric cancer is the sixth most common cancer and the third most common cause of cancer-related death in the world. Early gastric cancer has no associated symptoms; however, some patients with incidental complaints are diagnosed with early gastric cancer. Most symptoms of gastric cancer reflect advanced disease. All physical signs in gastric cancer are late events. In some people with stomach cancer, the cancer cells have too much of a growth-promoting protein called HER2 on their surface. Cancers with increased levels of HER2 are called HER2-positive. Drugs that target the HER2 protein can often be helpful in treating these cancers. Unfortunately, only a minority of patients with gastric cancer who undergo surgical resection will be cured of their disease. Most patients have a recurrence.
"HER2 Positive Gastric Cancer - Pipeline Insight, 2023" report by DelveInsight outlays comprehensive insights of present scenario and growth prospects across the indication. A detailed picture of the HER2 Positive Gastric Cancer pipeline landscape is provided which includes the disease overview and HER2 Positive Gastric Cancer treatment guidelines. The assessment part of the report embraces, in depth HER2 Positive Gastric Cancer commercial assessment and clinical assessment of the pipeline products under development. In the report, detailed description of the drug is given which includes mechanism of action of the drug, clinical studies, NDA approvals (if any), and product development activities comprising the technology, HER2 Positive Gastric Cancer collaborations, licensing, mergers and acquisition, funding, designations and other product related details.
- A better understanding of disease pathogenesis contributing to the development of novel therapeutics for HER2 Positive Gastric Cancer.
- In the coming years, the HER2 Positive Gastric Cancer market is set to change due to the rising awareness of the disease, and incremental healthcare spending across the world; which would expand the size of the market to enable the drug manufacturers to penetrate more into the market.
- The companies and academics that are working to assess challenges and seek opportunities that could influence HER2 Positive Gastric Cancer R&D. The therapies under development are focused on novel approaches to treat/improve the disease condition.
- A detailed portfolio of major pharma players who are involved in fueling the HER2 Positive Gastric Cancer treatment market. Several potential therapies for HER2 Positive Gastric Cancer are under investigation. With the expected launch of these emerging therapies, it is expected that there will be a significant impact on the HER2 Positive Gastric Cancer market size in the coming years.
- Our in-depth analysis of the pipeline assets (in early-stage, mid-stage and late stage of development for the treatment of HER2 Positive Gastric Cancer) includes therapeutic assessment and comparative analysis. This will support the clients in the decision-making process regarding their therapeutic portfolio by identifying the overall scenario of the research and development activities.
HER2 Positive Gastric Cancer Emerging Drugs Chapters
This segment of the HER2 Positive Gastric Cancer report encloses its detailed analysis of various drugs in different stages of clinical development, including phase II, I, preclinical and Discovery. It also helps to understand clinical trial details, expressive pharmacological action, agreements and collaborations, and the latest news and press releases.
HER2 Positive Gastric Cancer Emerging Drugs
Cinrebafusp alfa: Pieris Pharmaceuticals
Cinrebafusp alfa (PRS-343) is a 4-1BB/HER2 fusion protein comprising 4-1BB-targeting Anticalin proteins and a HER2-targeting antibody. The drug candidate is currently in phase 2 development for the treatment of HER2-expressing solid tumors. In phase 1 studies, cinrebafusp alfa has shown an acceptable safety profile at all doses tested with no dose-limiting toxicities. The bispecific also showed a dose response and a 4-1BB-driven mechanism of action based on clinical benefit and pharmacodynamic correlates.
BI-1607: BioInvent International
BI-1607 is an FcγRIIB-blocking antibody that differs from BI-1206 (BioInvent’s clinical-stage FcγRIIB antibody) in that it has been engineered for reduced Fc-binding to FcγRs. Preclinical proof-of-concept data indicate that combined treatment with BI-1607 may both enhance efficacy of current anti-HER2 regimens and increase response rates in patients no longer responding to anti-HER2-directed therapies such as trastuzumab.
Further product details are provided in the report……..
HER2 Positive Gastric Cancer: Therapeutic Assessment
This segment of the report provides insights about the different HER2 Positive Gastric Cancer drugs segregated based on following parameters that define the scope of the report, such as:
Major Players in HER2 Positive Gastric Cancer
There are approx. 20+ key companies which are developing the therapies for HER2 Positive Gastric Cancer. The companies which have their HER2 Positive Gastric Cancer drug candidates in the most advanced stage, i.e. phase II include, Pieris Pharmaceuticals.
DelveInsight’s report covers around 20+ products under different phases of clinical development like
- Late stage products (Phase III)
- Mid-stage products (Phase II)
- Early-stage product (Phase I) along with the details of
- Pre-clinical and Discovery stage candidates
- Discontinued & Inactive candidates
Route of Administration
HER2 Positive Gastric Cancer pipeline report provides the therapeutic assessment of the pipeline drugs by the Route of Administration. Products have been categorized under various ROAs such as
- Intravenous/ Subcutaneous
Products have been categorized under various Molecule types such as
- Antisense oligonucleotides
- Monoclonal antibody
- Recombinant protein
- Small molecule
- Stem Cell
Drugs have been categorized under various product types like Mono, Combination and Mono/Combination.
HER2 Positive Gastric Cancer: Pipeline Development Activities
The report provides insights into different therapeutic candidates in phase II, I, preclinical and discovery stage. It also analyses HER2 Positive Gastric Cancer therapeutic drugs key players involved in developing key drugs.
Pipeline Development Activities
The report covers the detailed information of collaborations, acquisition and merger, licensing along with a thorough therapeutic assessment of emerging HER2 Positive Gastric Cancer drugs.
HER2 Positive Gastric Cancer Report Insights
- HER2 Positive Gastric Cancer Pipeline Analysis
- Therapeutic Assessment
- Unmet Needs
- Impact of Drugs
HER2 Positive Gastric Cancer Report Assessment
- Pipeline Product Profiles
- Therapeutic Assessment
- Pipeline Assessment
- Inactive drugs assessment
- Unmet Needs
Current Treatment Scenario and Emerging Therapies:
- How many companies are developing HER2 Positive Gastric Cancer drugs?
- How many HER2 Positive Gastric Cancer drugs are developed by each company?
- How many emerging drugs are in mid-stage, and late-stage of development for the treatment of HER2 Positive Gastric Cancer?
- What are the key collaborations (Industry–Industry, Industry–Academia), Mergers and acquisitions, licensing activities related to the HER2 Positive Gastric Cancer therapeutics?
- What are the recent trends, drug types and novel technologies developed to overcome the limitation of existing therapies?
- What are the clinical studies going on for HER2 Positive Gastric Cancer and their status?
- What are the key designations that have been granted to the emerging drugs?