Nk Cell Therapy Pipeline Insight
DelveInsight’s, “NK Cell Therapy - Pipeline Insight, 2021,” report provides comprehensive insights about 15+ companies and 15+ pipeline drugs in NK Cell Therapy pipeline landscape. It covers the pipeline drug profiles, including clinical and nonclinical stage products. It also covers the therapeutics assessment by product type, stage, route of administration, and molecule type. It further highlights the inactive pipeline products in this space.
NK Cell Therapy Understanding
NK Cell Therapy: Overview
Natural Killer (NK) Cells are recognized for their ability to kill cancerous cells. These are lymphocytes hailing from the same family as that of T and B cells, however, NK cells are classified as group I Innate Lymphocytes (ILCs) and respond quickly to a wide variety of conditions including cancer.
Function –Natural killer (NK) cells are granular lymphocytes that play important roles in immunity against viruses and in the immune surveillance of tumors. In addition to being a potent innate source of IFN-γ, NK cells hold cytoplasmic granula that contain perforin and granzymes involved in cell-mediated cytotoxicity.
NK Cell Therapy: NK cells are the body’s first line of defense against viral infections and cancerous cells with an innate ability to rapidly seek and destroy transformed cells. NK Cell Therapy has the potential to 1) target multiple pathogenic antigens with measurably more efficient cytotoxicity, 2) be better controlled to reduce risk of cytokine storms and 3) be produced from a variety of sources without relying on patient-specific immune cells.
- The companies and academics are working to assess challenges and seek opportunities that could influence NK Cell Therapy R&D. The therapies under development are focused on novel approaches for NK Cell Therapy.
- A global increase in Cancer incident cases and relapses has led to an inclination towards Novel effective treatments such as adjuvant therapy drugs, and NK cell therapies.
NK Cell Therapy Emerging Drugs Chapters
This segment of the NK Cell Therapy report encloses its detailed analysis of various drugs in different stages of clinical development, including phase III, II, I, preclinical and Discovery. It also helps to understand clinical trial details, expressive pharmacological action, agreements and collaborations, and the latest news and press releases.
NK Cell Therapy Emerging Drugs
haNK + avelumab + IL-15 Fusion Protein Combination Therapy: Nantkwest
NantKwest is developing an off-the-shelf natural killer cell-based therapeutic in combination with N-803 and ImmunityBio’s IL-15 superagonist for the treatment of advanced refractory metastatic merkel cell carcinoma. The therapy leverages the company’s hANK Cell Platform. The drug is in Phase II of clinical development.
Further product details are provided in the report……..
NK Cell Therapy: Therapeutic Assessment
This segment of the report provides insights about the different NK Cell Therapy drugs segregated based on following parameters that define the scope of the report, such as:
- Major Players working on NK Cell Therapy
There are approx. 15+ key companies which are developing the NK Cell Therapy. The companies which have their NK Cell Therapy drug candidates in the most advanced stage, i.e. phase II include, Nantkwest.
DelveInsight’s report covers around 15+ products under different phases of clinical development like
- Late-stage products (Phase III and
- Mid-stage products (Phase II and
- Early-stage products (Phase I/II and Phase I) along with the details of
- Pre-clinical and Discovery stage candidates
- Discontinued & Inactive candidates
- Route of Administration
NK Cell Therapy pipeline report provides the therapeutic assessment of the pipeline drugs by the Route of Administration. Products have been categorized under various ROAs such as
- Molecule Type
Products have been categorized under various Molecule types such as
- Monoclonal Antibody
- Small molecule
- Product Type
Drugs have been categorized under various product types like Mono, Combination and Mono/Combination.
NK Cell Therapy: Pipeline Development Activities
The report provides insights into different therapeutic candidates in phase II, I, preclinical and discovery stage. It also analyses NK Cell Therapy therapeutic drugs key players involved in developing key drugs.
Pipeline Development Activities
The report covers the detailed information of collaborations, acquisition and merger, licensing along with a thorough therapeutic assessment of emerging NK Cell Therapy drugs.
NK Cell Therapy Report Insights
- NK Cell Therapy Pipeline Analysis
- Therapeutic Assessment
- Unmet Needs
- Impact of Drugs
NK Cell Therapy Report Assessment
- Pipeline Product Profiles
- Therapeutic Assessment
- Pipeline Assessment
- Inactive drugs assessment
- Unmet Needs
Current Scenario and Emerging Therapies:
- How many companies are developing NK Cell Therapy drugs?
- How many NK Cell Therapy drugs are developed by each company?
- How many emerging drugs are in mid-stage, and late-stage of development for NK Cell Therapy?
- What are the key collaborations (Industry–Industry, Industry–Academia), Mergers and acquisitions, licensing activities related to the NK Cell Therapy therapeutics?
- What are the recent trends, drug types and novel technologies developed to overcome the limitation of existing therapies?
- What are the clinical studies going on for NK Cell Therapy and their status?
- What are the key designations that have been granted to the emerging drugs?