- According to DelveInsight, the pruritus market is expected to grow at a decent CAGR by 2032.
- Key pruritus companies include GlaxoSmithKline, Asana BioSciences, Vanda Pharmaceuticals, Trevi Therapeutics, Lumosa Therapeutics, Shandong Boan Biotechnology, Sichuan Haisco Pharmaceutical, Escient Pharmaceuticals, MC2 Therapeutics, Avior Bio, AOBiome Therapeutics, Clexio Biosciences, BioMimetix, Titan Pharmaceuticals, Teikoku Pharma, Tioga Pharmaceuticals, Chugai Pharmaceutical, Suzhou Connect Biopharmaceuticals, Klus Pharma, Akaal Pharma, Nocion Therapeutics, Saniona, Akari Therapeutics, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals; Sanofi-Aventis, and others are evaluating novel pruritus drugs candidate to improve the treatment landscape.
Request a sample to unlock the CAGR for Pruritus Market
DelveInsight's "Pruritis Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2032" report delivers an in-depth understanding of the Pruritis, historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the Pruritis market trends in the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and United Kingdom) and Japan.
The Pruritis market report provides current treatment practices, emerging drugs, Pruritis market share of the individual therapies, current and forecasted Pruritis market Size from 2019 to 2032 segmented by seven major markets. The Report also covers current Pruritis treatment practice/algorithm, market drivers, market barriers and unmet medical needs to curate the best of the opportunities and assesses the underlying potential of the Pruritis market.
2019 to 2032
The US, EU4 (Germany, France, Italy, and Spain), and UK, and Japan
Pruritis Market Size
GlaxoSmithKline, Asana BioSciences, Vanda Pharmaceuticals, Trevi Therapeutics, Lumosa Therapeutics, Shandong Boan Biotechnology, Sichuan Haisco Pharmaceutical, Escient Pharmaceuticals, MC2 Therapeutics, Avior Bio, AOBiome Therapeutics, Clexio Biosciences, BioMimetix, Titan Pharmaceuticals, Teikoku Pharma, Tioga Pharmaceuticals, Chugai Pharmaceutical, Suzhou Connect Biopharmaceuticals, Klus Pharma, Akaal Pharma, Nocion Therapeutics, Saniona, Akari Therapeutics, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals; Sanofi-Aventis and others
Pruritis Disease Understanding and Treatment Algorithm
The DelveInsight’s Pruritis market report gives a thorough understanding of the Pruritis by including details such as disease definition, symptoms, causes, pathophysiology, diagnosis, and treatment.
Pruritus or itchy skin is an unusual, unforgettable, and unwanted sensitivity that leads to an urge to scratch. Pruritis is often caused due to lack of moisture in the skin. It is commonly seen in old age and deteriorates over time. The pruritus rash or itchiness may appear normal, red, or rough to the touch. The person's skin may appear thick and blood-red when scratched vigorously, leading to infection.
Pruritus can affect areas such as the scalp, legs, arms, and small body areas. Itchy skin can be further associated with redness, irritation, dampness, dry and cracked skin, and sometimes blisters and patches in severe cases. Irritation can last upto more than six weeks and severely affect the quality of your life.
This segment of the report covers the detailed diagnostic methods or tests for Pruritis.
It covers the details of conventional and current medical therapies available in the Pruritis market for the treatment of the condition. It also provides Pruritis treatment algorithms and guidelines in the United States, Europe, and Japan.
The Pruritis epidemiology section provides insights about the historical and current Pruritis patient pool and forecasted trends for individual seven major countries. It helps to recognize the causes of current and forecasted trends by exploring numerous studies and views of key opinion leaders. This part of the Pruritis market report also provides the diagnosed patient pool and their trends along with assumptions undertaken.
The disease epidemiology covered in the report provides historical as well as forecasted Pruritis epidemiology scenario in the 7MM covering the United States, EU5 countries (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom), and Japan from 2019 to 2032.
- As per the IJCM article, 20% of the Indian population had skin diseases in 2020. Infections and eczema accounted for two-thirds of the skin diseases in the study population.
- As per the Life (Basel) Journal, the prevalence of atopic dermatitis was 34% from included studies among Swedish children in 2021. Thus, the high burden of atopic dermatitis or eczema is projected to boost the demand for pruritus therapeutics, as pruritus is an after-effect of these skin diseases.
Country Wise- Pruritis Epidemiology
The epidemiology segment also provides the Pruritis epidemiology data and findings across the United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan.
Pruritis Drug Chapters
The drug chapter segment of the Pruritis report encloses the detailed analysis of Pruritis marketed drugs and late-stage (Phase-III and Phase-II) Pruritis pipeline drugs. It also helps to understand the Pruritis clinical trial details, expressive pharmacological action, agreements and collaborations, approval and patent details, advantages and disadvantages of each included drug and the latest news and press releases.
Pruritis Marketed Drugs
The report provides the details of the marketed products/off-label treatments available for Pruritis treatment.
The report provides the details of the emerging therapies under the late and mid-stage of development for Pruritis treatment.
Pruritis Market Outlook
The Pruritis market outlook of the report helps to build a detailed comprehension of the historic, current, and forecasted Pruritis market trends by analyzing the impact of current Pruritis therapies on the market, unmet needs, drivers and barriers, and demand for better technology.
This segment gives a thorough detail of Pruritis market trend of each marketed drug and late-stage pipeline therapy by evaluating their impact based on the annual cost of therapy, inclusion and exclusion criteria's, mechanism of action, compliance rate, growing need of the market, increasing patient pool, covered patient segment, expected launch year, competition with other therapies, brand value, their impact on the market and view of the key opinion leaders. The calculated Pruritis market data are presented with relevant tables and graphs to give a clear view of the market at first sight.
According to DelveInsight, the Pruritis market in 7MM is expected to witness a major change in the study period 2019-2032.
This section includes a glimpse of the Pruritis market in 7MM.
The United States: Pruritis Market Outlook
This section provides the total Pruritis market size and market size by therapies in the United States.
EU-5 Countries: Pruritis Market Outlook
The total Pruritis market size and market size by therapies in Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom is provided in this section.
Japan: Pruritis Market Outlook
The total Pruritis market size and market size by therapies in Japan is also mentioned.
Pruritis Drugs Uptake
This section focuses on the rate of uptake of the potential Pruritis drugs recently launched in the Pruritis market or expected to get launched in the market during the study period 2019-2032. The analysis covers Pruritis market uptake by drugs; patient uptake by therapies; and sales of each drug.
Pruritis Drugs Uptake helps in understanding the drugs with the most rapid uptake, reasons behind the maximal use of new drugs, and allow the comparison of the drugs on the basis of Pruritis market share and size which again will be useful in investigating factors important in market uptake and in making financial and regulatory decisions.
Pruritis Pipeline Development Activities
The Pruritis report provides insights into different therapeutic candidates in Phase II, and Phase III stage. It also analyses Pruritis key players involved in developing targeted therapeutics.
Pipeline Development Activities
The Pruritis report covers the detailed information of collaborations, acquisition, and merger, licensing, patent details, and other information for Pruritis emerging therapies.
Reimbursement Scenario in Pruritis
Approaching reimbursement proactively can have a positive impact both during the late stages of product development and well after product launch. In a report, we take reimbursement into consideration to identify economically attractive indications and market opportunities. When working with finite resources, the ability to select the markets with the fewest reimbursement barriers can be a critical business and price strategy.
To keep up with current Pruritis market trends, we take KOLs and SMEs ' opinion working in the Pruritis domain through primary research to fill the data gaps and validate our secondary research. Their opinion helps to understand and validate current and emerging therapies treatment patterns or Pruritis market trends. This will support the clients in potential upcoming novel treatment by identifying the overall scenario of the market and the unmet needs.
Competitive Intelligence Analysis
We perform Competitive and Market Intelligence analysis of the Pruritis Market by using various Competitive Intelligence tools that include - SWOT analysis, PESTLE analysis, Porter's five forces, BCG Matrix, Market entry strategies etc. The inclusion of the analysis entirely depends upon the data availability.
Scope of the Pruritis Market Report
- The report covers the descriptive overview of Pruritis, explaining its causes, signs and symptoms, pathophysiology, diagnosis and currently available therapies
- Comprehensive insight has been provided into the Pruritis epidemiology and treatment in the 7MM
- Additionally, an all-inclusive account of both the current and emerging therapies for Pruritis is provided, along with the assessment of new therapies, which will have an impact on the current treatment landscape
- A detailed review of the Pruritis market; historical and forecasted is included in the report, covering drug outreach in the 7MM
- The report provides an edge while developing business strategies, by understanding trends shaping and driving the global Pruritis market
Pruritis Market Report Highlights
- In the coming years, the Pruritis market is set to change due to the rising awareness of the disease, and incremental healthcare spending across the world; which would expand the size of the market to enable the drug manufacturers to penetrate more into the market
- The companies and academics are working to assess challenges and seek opportunities that could influence Pruritis R&D. The therapies under development are focused on novel approaches to treat/improve the disease condition
- Major players are involved in developing therapies for Pruritis. The launch of emerging therapies will significantly impact the Pruritis market
- A better understanding of disease pathogenesis will also contribute to the development of novel therapeutics for Pruritis
- Our in-depth analysis of the pipeline assets across different stages of development (Phase III and Phase II), different emerging trends and comparative analysis of pipeline products with detailed clinical profiles, key cross-competition, launch date along with product development activities will support the clients in the decision-making process regarding their therapeutic portfolio by identifying the overall scenario of the research and development activities
Pruritis Market Report Insights
- Pruritis Patient Population
- Therapeutic Approaches
- Pruritis Pipeline Analysis
- Pruritis Market Size
- Pruritis Market Trends
- Pruritis Market Opportunities
- Impact of upcoming Pruritis Therapies
Pruritis Report Key Strengths
- 10 Years Forecast
- 7MM Coverage
- Pruritis Epidemiology Segmentation
- Key Cross Competition
- Highly Analyzed Pruritis Market
- Pruritis Drugs Uptake
Pruritis Market Report Assessment
- Current Pruritis Treatment Practices
- Pruritis Unmet Needs
- Pruritis Pipeline Product Profiles
- Pruritis Market Attractiveness
- Pruritis Market Drivers
- Pruritis Market Barriers
Pruritis Market Insights:
- What was the Pruritis drug class share (%) distribution in 2019 and how it would look like in 2032?
- What would be the Pruritis total market size as well as market size by therapies across the 7MM during the forecast period (2019-2032)?
- What are the key findings pertaining to the market across 7MM and which country will have the largest Pruritis market size during the forecast period (2019-2032)?
- At what CAGR, the Pruritis market is expected to grow by 7MM during the forecast period (2019-2032)?
- What would be the Pruritis market outlook across the 7MM during the forecast period (2019-2032)?
- What would be the Pruritis market growth till 2032, and what will be the resultant market Size in the year 2032?
- How would the unmet needs affect the market dynamics and subsequent analysis of the associated trends?
Pruritis Epidemiology Insights:
- What are the disease risk, burden, and regional/ethnic differences of Pruritis?
- What are the key factors driving the epidemiology trend for seven major markets covering the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK), and Japan?
- What is the historical Pruritis patient pool in seven major markets covering the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK), and Japan?
- What would be the forecasted patient pool of Pruritis in seven major markets covering the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK), and Japan?
- Where will be the growth opportunities in the 7MM with respect to the patient population pertaining to Pruritis?
- Out of all 7MM countries, which country would have the highest prevalent population of Pruritis during the forecast period (2019-2032)?
- At what CAGR the patient population is expected to grow in 7MM during the forecast period (2019-2032)?
Current Treatment Scenario, Marketed Drugs and Emerging Therapies:
- What are the current options for the Pruritis treatment in addition to the approved therapies?
- What are the current treatment guidelines for the treatment of Pruritis in the USA, Europe, and Japan?
- What are the Pruritis marketed drugs and their respective MOA, regulatory milestones, product development activities, advantages, disadvantages, safety and efficacy, etc.?
- How many companies are developing therapies for the treatment of Pruritis?
- How many therapies are in-development by each company for Pruritis treatment?
- How many are emerging therapies in mid-stage, and late stage of development for Pruritis treatment?
- What are the key collaborations (Industry - Industry, Industry - Academia), Mergers and acquisitions, licensing activities related to the Pruritis therapies?
- What are the recent novel therapies, targets, mechanisms of action and technologies being developed to overcome the limitation of existing therapies?
- What are the clinical studies going on for Pruritis and their status?
- What are the current challenges faced in drug development?
- What are the key designations that have been granted for the emerging therapies for Pruritis?
- What are the global historical and forecasted market of Pruritis?
Reasons to buy
- The report will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the Pruritis market
- To understand the future market competition in the Pruritis market and Insightful review of the key market drivers and barriers
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the best opportunities for Pruritis in the US, Europe (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom) and Japan
- Identification of strong upcoming players in the market will help in devising strategies that will help in getting ahead of competitors
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the best opportunities for Pruritis market
- To understand the future market competition in the Pruritis market