Substance Use Disorder Market
DelveInsight's "Substance use disorder - Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2030" report delivers an in-depth understanding of the Substance use disorder, historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the Substance use disorder market trends in the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and United Kingdom) and Japan.
The Substance use disorder market report provides current treatment practices, emerging drugs, Substance use disorder market share of the individual therapies, current and forecasted Substance use disorder market Size from 2017 to 2030 segmented by seven major markets. The Report also covers current Substance use disorder treatment practice/algorithm, market drivers, market barriers and unmet medical needs to curate best of the opportunities and assesses the underlying potential of the market.
• The United States
• EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom)
Study Period: 2017-2030
Substance use disorder Disease Understanding and Treatment Algorithm
The DelveInsight Substance use disorder market report gives a thorough understanding of the Substance use disorder by including details such as disease definition, symptoms, causes, pathophysiology, diagnosis and treatment.
This segment of the report covers the detailed diagnostic methods or tests for Substance use disorder.
It covers the details of conventional and current medical therapies available in the Substance use disorder market for the treatment of the condition. It also provides Substance use disorder treatment algorithms and guidelines in the United States, Europe, and Japan.
Substance use disorder Epidemiology
The Substance use disorder epidemiology division provide insights about historical and current Substance use disorder patient pool and forecasted trend for every seven major countries. It helps to recognize the causes of current and forecasted trends by exploring numerous studies and views of key opinion leaders. This part of the DelveInsight report also provides the diagnosed patient pool and their trends along with assumptions undertaken.
The disease epidemiology covered in the report provides historical as well as forecasted Substance use disorder epidemiology scenario in the 7MM covering the United States, EU5 countries (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom), and Japan from 2017 to 2030.
Country Wise- Substance use disorder Epidemiology
The epidemiology segment also provides the Substance use disorder epidemiology data and findings across the United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan.
Substance use disorder Drug Chapters
Drug chapter segment of the Substance use disorder report encloses the detailed analysis of Substance use disorder marketed drugs and late stage (Phase-III and Phase-II) pipeline drugs. It also helps to understand the Substance use disorder clinical trial details, expressive pharmacological action, agreements and collaborations, approval and patent details, advantages and disadvantages of each included drug and the latest news and press releases.
The report provides the details of the marketed product available for Substance use disorder treatment.
Substance use disorder Emerging Drugs
The report provides the details of the emerging therapies under the late and mid-stage of development for Substance use disorder treatment.
Substance use disorder Market Outlook
The Substance use disorder market outlook of the report helps to build the detailed comprehension of the historic, current, and forecasted Substance use disorder market trends by analyzing the impact of current therapies on the market, unmet needs, drivers and barriers and demand of better technology.
This segment gives a thorough detail of Substance use disorder market trend of each marketed drug and late-stage pipeline therapy by evaluating their impact based on annual cost of therapy, inclusion and exclusion criteria's, mechanism of action, compliance rate, growing need of the market, increasing patient pool, covered patient segment, expected launch year, competition with other therapies, brand value, their impact on the market and view of the key opinion leaders. The calculated market data are presented with relevant tables and graphs to give a clear view of the market at first sight.
According to DelveInsight, Substance use disorder market in 7MM is expected to change in the study period 2017-2030.
This section includes a glimpse of the Substance use disorder market in 7MM.
The United States Market Outlook
This section provides the total Substance use disorder market size and market size by therapies in the United States.
EU-5 Countries: Market Outlook
The total Substance use disorder market size and market size by therapies in Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom is provided in this section.
Japan Market Outlook
The total Substance use disorder market size and market size by therapies in Japan is also mentioned.
Substance use disorder Drugs Uptake
This section focusses on the rate of uptake of the potential drugs recently launched in the Substance use disorder market or expected to get launched in the market during the study period 2017-2030. The analysis covers Substance use disorder market uptake by drugs; patient uptake by therapies; and sales of each drug.
This helps in understanding the drugs with the most rapid uptake, reasons behind the maximal use of new drugs and allow the comparison of the drugs on the basis of market share and size which again will be useful in investigating factors important in market uptake and in making financial and regulatory decisions.
Substance use disorder Pipeline Development Activities
The report provides insights into different therapeutic candidates in Phase II, and Phase III stage. It also analyses Substance use disorder key players involved in developing targeted therapeutics.
Pipeline Development Activities
The report covers the detailed information of collaborations, acquisition and merger, licensing, patent details and other information for Substance use disorder emerging therapies.
Reimbursement Scenario in Substance use disorder
Approaching reimbursement proactively can have a positive impact both during the late stages of product development and well after product launch. In a report, we take reimbursement into consideration to identify economically attractive indications and market opportunities. When working with finite resources, the ability to select the markets with the fewest reimbursement barriers can be a critical business and price strategy.
To keep up with current market trends, we take KOLs and SME's opinion working in Substance use disorder domain through primary research to fill the data gaps and validate our secondary research. Their opinion helps to understand and validate current and emerging therapies treatment patterns or Substance use disorder market trend. This will support the clients in potential upcoming novel treatment by identifying the overall scenario of the market and the unmet needs.
Competitive Intelligence Analysis
We perform Competitive and Market Intelligence analysis of the Substance use disorder Market by using various Competitive Intelligence tools that include - SWOT analysis, PESTLE analysis, Porter's five forces, BCG Matrix, Market entry strategies etc. The inclusion of the analysis entirely depends upon the data availability.
Scope of the Report
• The report covers the descriptive overview of Substance use disorder, explaining its causes, signs and symptoms, pathophysiology, diagnosis and currently available therapies
• Comprehensive insight has been provided into the Substance use disorder epidemiology and treatment in the 7MM
• Additionally, an all-inclusive account of both the current and emerging therapies for Substance use disorder are provided, along with the assessment of new therapies, which will have an impact on the current treatment landscape
• A detailed review of Substance use disorder market; historical and forecasted is included in the report, covering drug outreach in the 7MM
• The report provides an edge while developing business strategies, by understanding trends shaping and driving the global Substance use disorder market
• In the coming years, Substance use disorder market is set to change due to the rising awareness of the disease, and incremental healthcare spending across the world; which would expand the size of the market to enable the drug manufacturers to penetrate more into the market
• The companies and academics are working to assess challenges and seek opportunities that could influence Substance use disorder R&D. The therapies under development are focused on novel approaches to treat/improve the disease condition
• Major players are involved in developing therapies for Substance use disorder. Launch of emerging therapies will significantly impact the Substance use disorder market
• A better understanding of disease pathogenesis will also contribute to the development of novel therapeutics for Substance use disorder
• Our in-depth analysis of the pipeline assets across different stages of development (Phase III and Phase II), different emerging trends and comparative analysis of pipeline products with detailed clinical profiles, key cross-competition, launch date along with product development activities will support the clients in the decision-making process regarding their therapeutic portfolio by identifying the overall scenario of the research and development activities
Substance use disorder Report Insights
• Patient Population
• Therapeutic Approaches
• Substance use disorder Pipeline Analysis
• Substance use disorder Market Size and Trends
• Market Opportunities
• Impact of upcoming Therapies
Substance use disorder Report Key Strengths
• 11 Years Forecast
• 7MM Coverage
• Substance use disorder Epidemiology Segmentation
• Key Cross Competition
• Highly Analyzed Market
• Drugs Uptake
Substance use disorder Report Assessment
• Current Treatment Practices
• Unmet Needs
• Pipeline Product Profiles
• Market Attractiveness
• Market Drivers and Barriers
• What was the Substance use disorder market share (%) distribution in 2017 and how it would look like in 2030?
• What would be the Substance use disorder total market size as well as market size by therapies across the 7MM during the forecast period (2017-2030)?
• What are the key findings pertaining to the market across 7MM and which country will have the largest Substance use disorder market size during the forecast period (2017-2030)?
• At what CAGR, the Substance use disorder market is expected to grow in 7MM during the forecast period (2017-2030)?
• What would be the Substance use disorder market outlook across the 7MM during the forecast period (2017-2030)?
• What would be the Substance use disorder market growth till 2030, and what will be the resultant market Size in the year 2030?
• How would the market drivers, barriers and future opportunities affect the market dynamics and subsequent analysis of the associated trends?
• What is the disease risk, burden and unmet needs of the Substance use disorder?
• What is the historical Substance use disorder patient pool in seven major markets covering the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK), and Japan?
• What would be the forecasted patient pool of Substance use disorder in seven major markets covering the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK), and Japan?
• What will be the growth opportunities in the 7MM with respect to the patient population pertaining to Substance use disorder?
• Out of all 7MM countries, which country would have the highest prevalent population of Substance use disorder during the forecast period (2017-2030)?
• At what CAGR the population is expected to grow in 7MM during the forecast period (2017-2030)?
Current Treatment Scenario, Marketed Drugs and Emerging Therapies:
• What are the current options for Substance use disorder treatment, along with the approved therapy?
• What are the current treatment guidelines for the treatment of Substance use disorder in the USA, Europe, and Japan?
• What are the Substance use disorder marketed drugs and their MOA, regulatory milestones, product development activities, advantages, disadvantages, safety and efficacy, etc.?
• How many companies are developing therapies for the treatment of Substance use disorder?
• How many therapies are developed by each company for Substance use disorder treatment?
• How many are emerging therapies in mid-stage, and late stage of development for Substance use disorder treatment?
• What are the key collaborations (Industry - Industry, Industry-Academia), Mergers and acquisitions, licensing activities related to the Substance use disorder therapies?
• What are the recent novel therapies, targets, mechanisms of action and technologies developed to overcome the limitation of existing therapies?
• What are the clinical studies going on for Substance use disorder and their status?
• What are the key designations that have been granted for the emerging therapies for Substance use disorder?
• What are the global historical and forecasted market of Substance use disorder?
Reasons to buy
• The report will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the Substance use disorder market
• To understand the future market competition in the Substance use disorder market and Insightful review of the key market drivers and barriers
• Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the best opportunities for Substance use disorder in the US, Europe (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom) and Japan
• Identification of strong upcoming players in the market will help in devising strategies that will help in getting ahead of competitors
• Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the best opportunities for Substance use disorder market
• To understand the future market competition in the Substance use disorder market