Traumatic Brain Injury Market
DelveInsight's "Traumatic Brain Injury - Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2030" report delivers an in-depth understanding of the Traumatic Brain Injury, historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as the Traumatic Brain Injury market trends in the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and United Kingdom) and Japan.
The Traumatic Brain Injury market report provides current treatment practices, emerging drugs, Traumatic Brain Injury market share of the individual therapies, current and forecasted Traumatic Brain Injury market Size from 2017 to 2030 segmented by seven major markets. The Report also covers current Traumatic Brain Injury treatment practice/algorithm, market drivers, market barriers and unmet medical needs to curate best of the opportunities and assesses the underlying potential of the market.
- The United States
- EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom)
Study Period: 2017-2030
Traumatic Brain Injury Disease Understanding and Treatment Algorithm
Traumatic brain injury (TBI) is sudden damage to the brain caused by a blow or jolt to the head. Common causes include car or motorcycle crashes, falls, sports injuries, and assaults. Injuries can range from mild concussions to severe permanent brain damage. The injury that occurs at the moment of impact is known as the primary injury.
Primary injuries can involve a specific lobe of the brain or can affect the entire brain. Sometimes the skull may be fractured, but not always. During an accident, the brain crashes back and forth inside the skull causing bruising, bleeding, and tearing of nerve fibers.
Symptoms of a TBI can be mild, moderate, or severe, depending on the extent of the damage to the brain. A mild TBI person may remain conscious or experience a loss of consciousness for a few seconds or minutes. Other symptoms of mild TBI include headache, confusion, lightheadedness, dizziness, blurred vision or tired eyes, ringing in the ears, bad taste in the mouth, fatigue or lethargy, a change in sleep patterns, behavioral or mood changes, and trouble with memory, concentration, attention, or thinking. A person with a moderate or severe TBI may show these same symptoms, but may also have a headache that gets worse or does not go away, repeated vomiting or nausea, convulsions or seizures, an inability to awaken from sleep, dilation of one or both pupils of the eyes, slurred speech, weakness or numbness in the extremities, loss of coordination, and increased confusion, restlessness, or agitation
Approximately half of the severely head-injured patients will need surgery to remove or repair hematomas (ruptured blood vessels) or contusions (bruised brain tissue). Disabilities resulting from a TBI depend upon the severity of the injury, injury’s location, and the individual’s age and general health. Some common disabilities include problems with cognition (thinking, memory, and reasoning), sensory processing (sight, hearing, touch, taste, and smell), communication (expression and understanding), and behavior or mental health (depression, anxiety, personality changes, aggression, acting out, and social inappropriateness).
Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) Diagnosis and Treatment
It covers the details of conventional and current medical therapies, and diagnosis available in the Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) market to treat the condition. It also provides the country-wise treatment guidelines and algorithms across the United States, Europe, and Japan.
The DelveInsight Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) market report gives a thorough understanding of TBI symptoms by including disease definition, symptoms, causes, pathophysiology, and diagnosis. It also provides TBI symptoms of treatment algorithms and treatment guidelines for TBI symptoms in the US, Europe, and Japan.
Traumatic Brain Injury Epidemiology
The epidemiology division’s Traumatic Brain Injury symptoms provide insights about the historical and current patient pool and the forecasted trend for every seven major countries. It helps recognize the causes of current and forecasted trends by exploring numerous studies and views of key opinion leaders. This part of the DelveInsight report also provides the diagnosed patient pool and their trends along with assumptions undertaken.
The disease epidemiology covered in the report provides historical as well as forecasted Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) epidemiology segmented as the Total Incident cases of Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), Severity-specific cases of Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), Gender-specific cases Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), Incidence of Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) by Age Group. The report includes the Incident scenario of TBI symptoms in 7MM covering the United States, EU5 countries (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan from 2018 to 2030.
Country Wise- Traumatic Brain Injury Epidemiology
The epidemiology segment also provides the Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) epidemiology data and findings across the United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan.
The total 7MM incident cases of Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) were 4,053,203 in 2020.
Traumatic Brain Injury Drug Chapters
The drug chapter segment of the Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) report encloses the detailed analysis of TBI marketed drugs and late stage (Phase-III and Phase-II) pipeline drugs. It also helps understand the Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) clinical trial details, expressive pharmacological action, agreements and collaborations, approval and patent details, advantages and disadvantages of each included drug, and the latest news and press releases.
Treatment modalities vary extensively based on the severity of the injury and range from daily cognitive therapy sessions to radical surgery such as bilateral decompressed craniotomies. Guidelines have been set forth regarding the optimal TBI management, but they must be taken in the context of the situation and cannot be used in every individual circumstance. Current treatment options for TBI include psychostimulants, antidepressants, antiparkinsonian agents, and anticonvulsants. These agents can manage the neuropsychiatric, neurocognitive, and neurobehavioral sequel of injury to the brain.
Products detail in the report…
Traumatic Brain Injury Emerging Drugs
VAS203 (Ronopterin) is an allosteric iNOS inhibitor and rapidly lowers excessive production of NO resulting from acute iNOS activation. It does not materially affect the physiological production of NO by other constitutive enzymes, which are essential for brain function. By targeting both cerebral blood vessels and cerebral tissue in a region-specific manner, VAS203 represents a completely novel pharmacological approach to TBI that can be administrated in addition to the best standard of care.
Products detail in the report…
Traumatic Brain Injury Market Outlook
The Traumatic Brain Injury market outlook of the report helps to build the detailed comprehension of the historic, current, and forecasted Traumatic Brain Injury market trends by analyzing the impact of current therapies on the market, unmet needs, drivers and barriers and demand of better technology.
This segment gives a thorough detail of Traumatic Brain Injury market trend of each marketed drug and late-stage pipeline therapy by evaluating their impact based on annual cost of therapy, inclusion and exclusion criteria's, mechanism of action, compliance rate, growing need of the market, increasing patient pool, covered patient segment, expected launch year, competition with other therapies, brand value, their impact on the market and view of the key opinion leaders. The calculated market data are presented with relevant tables and graphs to give a clear view of the market at first sight.
According to DelveInsight, Traumatic Brain Injury market in 7MM is expected to change in the study period 2017-2030.
This section includes a glimpse of the Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) market in 7MM. The market size of TBI in the seven major markets was USD 6,739 million in 2020 and market is estimated to increase at a CAGR of 5.54% for the study period (2018–2030).
The United States Market Outlook
This section provides a total of Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) market size and market size by therapies in the United States.
The United States accounts for the largest TBI market size compared to the EU5 (the United Kingdom, Germany, Italy, France, and Spain) and Japan.
EU-5 Countries: Market Outlook
The total Traumatic Brain Injury market size and market size by therapies in Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom is provided in this section.
Japan Market Outlook
The total Traumatic Brain Injury market size and market size by therapies in Japan is also mentioned.
Traumatic Brain Injury Drugs Uptake
This section focusses on the rate of uptake of the potential drugs recently launched in the Traumatic Brain Injury market or expected to get launched in the market during the study period 2017-2030. The analysis covers Traumatic Brain Injury market uptake by drugs; patient uptake by therapies; and sales of each drug.
This helps in understanding the drugs with the most rapid uptake, reasons behind the maximal use of new drugs and allow the comparison of the drugs on the basis of market share and size which again will be useful in investigating factors important in market uptake and in making financial and regulatory decisions.
Traumatic Brain Injury Pipeline Development Activities
The report provides insights into different therapeutic candidates in Phase II, and Phase III stage. It also analyses Traumatic Brain Injury key players involved in developing targeted therapeutics.
Pipeline Development Activities
The report covers the detailed information of collaborations, acquisition and merger, licensing, patent details and other information for Traumatic Brain Injury emerging therapies.
Reimbursement Scenario in Traumatic Brain Injury
While many individuals wait until their claim has been denied before seeking the services of a Social Security attorney, the patient should consider retaining legal representation before submitting the initial application. By working with an attorney or advocate, the patient will ensure that patient’s claim has sufficient supportive medical evidence and that it will be processed through the Compassionate Allowances program. An attorney will do his or her best to make sure that the patient receives Social Security Disability benefits as quickly as possible and will help the patient avoid the lengthy disability appeal process
To keep up with current market trends, we take KOLs and SME’s opinion working in Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) domain through primary research to fill the data gaps and validate our secondary research. Their opinion helps understand and validate current and emerging therapies treatment patterns or the Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) market trend. This will support the clients in potential upcoming novel treatment by identifying the market’s overall scenario and the unmet needs.
Competitive Intelligence Analysis
We perform Competitive and Market Intelligence analysis of the Traumatic Brain Injury Market by using various Competitive Intelligence tools that include - SWOT analysis, PESTLE analysis, Porter's five forces, BCG Matrix, Market entry strategies etc. The inclusion of the analysis entirely depends upon the data availability.
Scope of the Report
- The report covers the descriptive overview of Traumatic Brain Injury, explaining its causes, signs and symptoms, pathophysiology, diagnosis and currently available therapies
- Comprehensive insight has been provided into the Traumatic Brain Injury epidemiology and treatment in the 7MM
- Additionally, an all-inclusive account of both the current and emerging therapies for Traumatic Brain Injury are provided, along with the assessment of new therapies, which will have an impact on the current treatment landscape
- A detailed review of Traumatic Brain Injury market; historical and forecasted is included in the report, covering drug outreach in the 7MM
- The report provides an edge while developing business strategies, by understanding trends shaping and driving the global Traumatic Brain Injury market
- In the coming years, Traumatic Brain Injury market is set to change due to the rising awareness of the disease, and incremental healthcare spending across the world; which would expand the size of the market to enable the drug manufacturers to penetrate more into the market
- The companies and academics are working to assess challenges and seek opportunities that could influence Traumatic Brain Injury R&D. The therapies under development are focused on novel approaches to treat/improve the disease condition
- Major players are involved in developing therapies for Traumatic Brain Injury. Launch of emerging therapies will significantly impact the Traumatic Brain Injury market
- A better understanding of disease pathogenesis will also contribute to the development of novel therapeutics for Traumatic Brain Injury
- Our in-depth analysis of the pipeline assets across different stages of development (Phase III and Phase II), different emerging trends and comparative analysis of pipeline products with detailed clinical profiles, key cross-competition, launch date along with product development activities will support the clients in the decision-making process regarding their therapeutic portfolio by identifying the overall scenario of the research and development activities
Traumatic Brain Injury Report Insights
- Patient Population
- Therapeutic Approaches
- Traumatic Brain Injury Pipeline Analysis
- Traumatic Brain Injury Market Size and Trends
- Market Opportunities
- Impact of upcoming Therapies
Traumatic Brain Injury Report Key Strengths
- 11 Years Forecast
- 7MM Coverage
- Traumatic Brain Injury Epidemiology Segmentation
- Key Cross Competition
- Highly Analyzed Market
- Drugs Uptake
Traumatic Brain Injury Report Assessment
- Current Treatment Practices
- Unmet Needs
- Pipeline Product Profiles
- Market Attractiveness
- Market Drivers and Barriers
- What was the Traumatic Brain Injury market share (%) distribution in 2017 and how it would look like in 2030?
- What would be the Traumatic Brain Injury total market size as well as market size by therapies across the 7MM during the forecast period (2017-2030)?
- What are the key findings pertaining to the market across 7MM and which country will have the largest Traumatic Brain Injury market size during the forecast period (2017-2030)?
- At what CAGR, the Traumatic Brain Injury market is expected to grow in 7MM during the forecast period (2017-2030)?
- What would be the Traumatic Brain Injury market outlook across the 7MM during the forecast period (2017-2030)?
- What would be the Traumatic Brain Injury market growth till 2030, and what will be the resultant market Size in the year 2030?
- How would the market drivers, barriers and future opportunities affect the market dynamics and subsequent analysis of the associated trends?
- What is the disease risk, burden and unmet needs of the Traumatic Brain Injury?
- What is the historical Traumatic Brain Injury patient pool in seven major markets covering the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK), and Japan?
- What would be the forecasted patient pool of Traumatic Brain Injury in seven major markets covering the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, France, Italy, UK), and Japan?
- What will be the growth opportunities in the 7MM with respect to the patient population pertaining to Traumatic Brain Injury?
- Out of all 7MM countries, which country would have the highest prevalent population of Traumatic Brain Injury during the forecast period (2017-2030)?
- At what CAGR the population is expected to grow in 7MM during the forecast period (2017-2030)?
Current Treatment Scenario, Marketed Drugs and Emerging Therapies:
- What are the current options for the Traumatic Brain Injury treatment, along with the approved therapy?
- What are the current treatment guidelines for the treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury in the USA, Europe, and Japan?
- What are the Traumatic Brain Injury marketed drugs and their MOA, regulatory milestones, product development activities, advantages, disadvantages, safety and efficacy, etc.?
- How many companies are developing therapies for the treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury?
- How many therapies are developed by each company for Traumatic Brain Injury treatment?
- How many are emerging therapies in mid-stage, and late stage of development for Traumatic Brain Injury treatment?
- What are the key collaborations (Industry - Industry, Industry - Academia), Mergers and acquisitions, licensing activities related to the Traumatic Brain Injury therapies?
- What are the recent novel therapies, targets, mechanisms of action and technologies developed to overcome the limitation of existing therapies?
- What are the clinical studies going on for Traumatic Brain Injury and their status?
- What are the key designations that have been granted for the emerging therapies for Traumatic Brain Injury?
- What are the global historical and forecasted market of Traumatic Brain Injury?
Reasons to buy
- The report will help in developing business strategies by understanding trends shaping and driving the Traumatic Brain Injury market
- To understand the future market competition in the Traumatic Brain Injury market and Insightful review of the key market drivers and barriers
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the best opportunities for Traumatic Brain Injury in the US, Europe (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and the United Kingdom) and Japan
- Identification of strong upcoming players in the market will help in devising strategies that will help in getting ahead of competitors
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the best opportunities for Traumatic Brain Injury market
- To understand the future market competition in the Traumatic Brain Injury market