Cervical Cancer occurs in the cervix cells, the lower part of the uterus that connects to the vagina. It usually originates in the cervix's transformation zone and spreads to regional lymph nodes; parametrial invasion is also common.
Cervical Cancer has four stages:
- Stage 1 – Cancer is small
- Stage 2 – Cancer is larger and may spread outside of the uterus and cervix
- Stage 3 – Cancer spreads to the lower part of the vagina or the pelvis
- Stage 4 – Cancer may have spread outside of the pelvis to organs like lungs, bones, or liver
Cervical Cancer Epidemiological Segmentation
The Epidemiological Segmentation of Cervical Cancer in 7MM from 2017 to 2030 is segmented as:-
- Incident cases of Cervical Cancer
- Stage-Specific Incidence of Cervical Cancer
- Histopathologic Types of Cervical Cancer
- Age-Specific Cases of Cervical Cancer
Cervical Cancer Epidemiology
- The total Cervical Cancer prevalent population in 7MM was 43,514 in 2017.
- The prevalent cases of Cervical Cancer in the United States were 32.07% of the total prevalent cases in 2017.
- Cervical Cancer is the most frequently diagnosed in women between the age of 35 and 44, with the average age at diagnosis being 50.
The therapeutic market of Cervical Cancer in 7MM was USD 330.59 million in 2017.
Cervical Cancer Market Drivers
- Advancements in treatment
- Improvement in preventive measures
- Early detection of disease
Cervical Cancer Market Barriers
- Insufficient data on disease biomarkers
- Barriers in screening
- Access to palliative care
Cervical Cancer Emerging Drugs
The emerging drugs of the Cervical Cancer market are
- Tisotumab vedotin
And many others.
Cervical Cancer Key Players
The key players in the Cervical Cancer market are
- Seattle Genetics
- Zeria Pharmaceutical
- Regeneron Pharmaceutical
- Iovance Biotherapeutics
And many others.