Chronic Pain is any pain that lasts for more than three months. It can occur anywhere in the body. Depending on the cause, it may last up to 6 months or even longer. However, some painful conditions may persist for years.
Chronic Pain Epidemiological Segmentation
The Epidemiological Segmentation of Chronic Pain in the 7MM from 2018 to 2030 is segmented into:-
- Total Prevalent Cases of Chronic Pain
- Total Diagnosed Cases of Chronic Pain
- Total Age-specific Cases of Chronic Pain
- Cause-specific Cases of Chronic Pain
- Severity-specific Cases of Chronic Pain
- Total Treated cases of Chronic Pain
Chronic Pain Epidemiological Insights Observed in 2020
- The total treated cases of Chronic Pain in 7MM were found to be 93,918,570.
- The total number of Chronic Pain prevalent cases in the United States was observed to be 52,769,187.
- The total prevalent cases of Chronic Pain in EU-5 were 92,698,547.
- The total number of Chronic Pain prevalent cases in Japan was found to be 42,318,290.
The Chronic Pain therapeutic market is expected to increase at a CAGR of 3% in the 7MM during the study period (2018–2030).
Chronic Pain Market Drivers
- Rich emerging pipeline
- Upsurge in geriatric population
- Rise in awareness
- Increasing prevalence
Chronic Pain Market Barriers
- Drug misuse & addiction
- Lack of proper understanding
- Lack of reimbursement policies
The emerging drugs of the Chronic Pain market are
- Fasinumab (MT-5547, REGN475, SAR164877)
- Lorecivivint (SM04690)
- RTX (MCP-101; Resiniferatoxin)
- SP-102 (Semdexa)
- Vixotrigine (BIIB074)
- Rexlemestrocel (MPC-06-ID)
- LY3016859, and several others
Chronic Pain Key Players
The key players working in the Chronic Pain market are
- Eli Lilly and Company
- Teva Pharmaceuticals
- Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corporation
- Stayble Therapeutics
- Lateral Pharma
- Sorrento Therapeutics
- Ampio Pharmaceuticals
- Semnur Pharmaceuticals
- Braeburn Pharmaceuticals
- Taiwan Liposome Company
- Centrexion Therapeutics
- Allodynic Therapeutics
- Lexicon Pharmaceuticals
- Gruenthal and Mesoblast, and several others
Stay tuned for recent updates on Chronic Pain Market Landscape