Common Warts, also known as Verruca Vulgaris, is caused by non-malignant strains of human papillomavirus (HPV). They are typically benign lesions that rarely have malignant transformation. On the skin, they appear as rough, painless papules that can be grey or flesh-colored and are found on different body areas. Other subtypes of HPV that are associated with cervical cancer are not the same strains that cause verruca Vulgaris.
Common Warts Epidemiology Segmentation in the 7MM
- Diagnosed prevalent cases of Common warts
- Gender-specific Prevalence of Common Warts
Common Warts Epidemiological Insights Observed in the 7MM (2020)
- The total Common Warts prevalent cases observed in the 7MM in the year 2020 was 14 million
- The total Common Warts prevalent cases observed in Germany was 2.6 million, which were found to be 2.2 million cases in France, whereas 1.6 million cases were found in Spain in the year 2020.
- The total Common Warts prevalent cases found in Japan were 1.3 million in the year 2020.
The market size of Common Warts in the 7MM was found to be USD 720 million in 2020.
Common Warts Marketed Therapies
The marketed drugs in the Common Warts market are
- Nielsen BioSciences
- Veloce BioPharma
- Verrica Pharmaceutical
- Maruho Co., Ltd.
- Aclaris Therapeutics, Inc., and several others
Common Warts Key Players
The key players working in the Common Warts market are
- A-101, and others