All three blood cell lines are affected by the rare hereditary condition known as fanconi anaemia. It is the most typical cause of hereditary pancytopenia-causing bone marrow failure. Additionally, it has an impact on practically all body organs.
Fanconi Anemia Epidemiology Segmentation in the 7MM from 2019 to 2032
- Total Prevalence
- Total Diagnosed Prevalence
- Age-specific Prevalence
- Mutation-specific Prevalence
- Treated Pool
Fanconi Anemia Market Strengths
- Fanconi anemia is a rare disease; thus, companies developing treatment options for the same can possess several advantages like market exclusivities, premium pricing, subsidy for conducting trials, and several other benefits from the government bodies for R&D.
Fanconi Anemia Market Opportunities
- There is a huge opportunity for companies coming up with therapies as there will be fewer competition in the market. If the drugs are launched, they will be in huge demand keeping in mind the unmet needs for this indication.
Fanconi Anemia Emerging Drugs and Key Companies
- RP-L102: Rocket Pharma
- FP-045: Foresee Pharmaceuticals
- PS191:Jasper Therapeutics, and others