Hereditary Angioedema Market Overview
Hereditary angioedema (HAE) is a rare hereditary condition that manifests as recurring incidents of localised subcutaneous or mucosal edoema, most frequently affecting the skin, bowels, upper respiratory system, and oropharynx. It is brought on by a lack in functioning C1 inhibitor (C1INH).
Hereditary Angioedema Epidemiology Segmentation in the 7MM from 2019 to 2032
- Total Diagnosed Prevalent Population
- Type-specific Cases
- Gender-specific Cases
- Age-specific Cases
- Site-specific Cases
Hereditary Angioedema Market Insights (2021)
The Hereditary Angioedema Market size in the 7MM was valued approximately USD 2,400 million in 2021
Hereditary Angioedema Market Strengths
- Hereditary angioedema is a complex disorder, efforts have been made by researchers and scientific professionals to improve the understanding of the pathogenesis and diagnosis of this condition.
Hereditary Angioedema Market Opportunities
- Launch of novel oral therapies with rapid activity and emerging research to provide long term cure with gene therapies are expected to dominate the market and create profitable returns to the companies.
Hereditary Angioedema Emerging Drugs and Key Companies
- Donidalorsen (IONIS-PKK-LRx): Ionis Pharmaceuticals
- KVD900: KalVista Pharmaceuticals, and others