Intratumoral cancer therapies
Cancer is a condition in which some cells in the body grow out of control and spread to other regions of the body and is one of the leading causes of death worldwide. The main treatment options include chemotherapy, hormone therapy, immunotherapy, gene therapy, radiotherapy, stem cell transplant, surgery, and targeted therapy. Intratumoral immunotherapy is a revolutionary cancer treatment that uses sophisticated antibodies directly injected into the cancer tumors instead of intravenously.
Intratumoral cancer therapies Epidemiology Segmentation
- Total Incident cases of selected cancer types
- Target Patient Pool of Intratumoral therapies by Cancer Types
- Treated cases by Cancer Types
Intratumoral cancer therapies Epidemiological Insights Observed in 2020
- In the year 2020, the total indication-wise eligible cases were around 32K, 136K, 61K, 112K, 40K, 222K, 92K, 27K, and 10K for Melanoma, Nonmelanoma skin cancer, Head and Neck Cancer, Pancreatic Cancer, Renal Cell Carcinoma, Colorectal Cancer, Breast Cancer, Brain Cancer, and Soft Tissue Sarcoma in the 7MM.
- In 2020, the United States reported 96K Melanoma cases. Among the EU5, Germany accounted for the highest number of melanoma cases i.e., 31K cases in 2020.
- In 2020, Japan reported approximately 1.5K Melanoma cases.
The Intratumoral cancer therapies Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 43% during the study period (2018-30).
Intratumoral cancer therapies Market Drivers
- Treatment of cold tumors
- Rich emerging pipeline
Intratumoral cancer therapies Market Barriers
- Significant drawbacks of existing therapeutic options
- Insufficient knowledge
Intratumoral cancer therapies Emerging Drugs
The emerging drugs in Intratumoral cancer therapies market are
- Tavokinogene telseplasmid (TAVO)
- Recombinant polio virus vaccine (PVSRIPO)
- DNX-2401, and several others
Intratumoral cancer therapies Key Companies
The key companies working in the Intratumoral cancer therapies market are
- Checkmate Pharmaceuticals
- OncoSec Medical Incorporated
- Merck (Viralytics)
- Istari Oncology
- Lokon Pharma
- Immunicum AB
- DNAtrix, and many more