Myocardial Infarction, commonly known as a heart attack, occurs when blood flow reduces or stops to a part of the heart, causing damage to the heart muscle.
Some of the key symptoms of Myocardial Infarction include pressure, tightness, pain, or a squeezing or aching sensation in the chest or arms, nausea, indigestion, heartburn or abdominal pain, and shortness of breath, cold sweat, fatigue, lightheadedness or sudden dizziness, and others. Age, tobacco consumption, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol or triglyceride levels, obesity, diabetes, metabolic syndrome, family history of heart attacks, lack of physical activity, stress, illicit drug use, a history of preeclampsia, an autoimmune condition, are some of the major risk factors for Myocardial Infarction.
Myocardial Infarction Epidemiology Insights Observed in 2020
- The total prevalent population of Myocardial Infarction in 7MM was found to be 13,123,128.
- The prevalent population of Myocardial Infarction in Germany was observed to be 1,653,683, while France had 997,061 prevalent cases.
Myocardial Infarction Epidemiology Segmentation in the 7MM for the Study Period 2018-30
- Prevalent Cases of Myocardial Infarction
- Gender-specific cases of Myocardial Infarction
- Type-specific cases of Myocardial Infarction
The Myocardial Infarction market size in the 7MM was USD 11,038 million in 2020.
Myocardial Infarction Market Drivers
- Technological advancements
- Active research & development
- Entry of new therapies
- Uniform use of cardiac troponin as a biomarker of choice may increase the ability of future studies
Myocardial Infarction Market Barriers
- Heterogeneity of patients
- Duration of treatment and modalities
- Lack of emergency care awareness
The emerging drugs in the Myocardial Infarction market are
- CardiAMP cell therapy
- FDY 5301
And many more
Myocardial Infarction Market Prominent Players
The key companies in the Myocardial Infarction market are
- Boehringer Ingelheim/Eli Lilly and Company
- Faraday Pharma
- CSL Behring
And several others.