Thrombocytopenia is a condition in which the blood has a lower than average number of platelets. Platelets are also known as thrombocytes. Thrombocytopenia affects people of all ages, genders, and races.
Thrombocytopenia Epidemiological Segmentation
The Epidemiological Segmentation of Thrombocytopenia in 7MM from 2018 to 2030 is segmented into:-
- Prevalent Cases of Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic Purpura (TTP)
- Prevalent Cases of Immune Thrombocytopenia (ITP)
- Prevalent Cases of Thrombocytopenia in Chronic Liver Disease
- Incident Cases of Chemotherapy-induced Thrombocytopenia
- Number of Cases of Heparin-induced Thrombocytopenia
- Total Cases of Thrombocytopenia
Thrombocytopenia Epidemiological Insights Observed in 2020
- The total number of Thrombocytopenia cases in the 7MM was 1,653,934.
- Thrombocytopenia cases in the United States were 467,078.
- Thrombocytopenia cases in Germany were 325,202.
- Thrombocytopenia cases in the United Kingdom were observed to be 230,597.
- Thrombocytopenia cases in Spain were 182,796.
- Thrombocytopenia cases in Italy were observed to be 102,933.
- Thrombocytopenia cases in Japan were 219,017.
The market size of Thrombocytopenia in the 7MM was found to be USD 4,142.40 million in 2020.
Thrombocytopenia Market Drivers
- More efficacious therapies
- Increase in prevalence
- Higher chances of drug approvals
- Increase in monetary support by the government
- Increase in patient compliance
- Robust pipeline
Thrombocytopenia Market Barriers
- Economic burden
- Low disease awareness and delay in diagnosis
- Complications associated with current therapies
Thrombocytopenia Emerging Drugs
The emerging drugs of the Thrombocytopenia market are
- Rozanolixizumab (UCB7665)
- Rilzabrutinib (PRN-1008)
- TAK-755 (BAX930/SHP655)
- Efgartigimod (ARGX-113)
- GC5101B (GC5107A, IV-Globulin SN Inj. 10%)
- Narsoplimab (OMS721)
- M254 (Hypersialylated IgG)
- Interleukin 2
- SKI-O-703, and others
Thrombocytopenia Key Players
The key players working in the Thrombocytopenia market are
- UCB Biopharma
- Principia Biopharma
- GC Pharma
- Omeros Corporation
- Millennium Pharmaceuticals
- Momenta Pharmaceuticals
- ILTOO Pharma
- Genosco (Subsidiary of Oscotec), and others