Performance evaluation of new assets on the basis of Lead and Lag KPIs
A global pharmaceutical company aimed to monitor the performances of its wide variety of newly launched oncology products based on Lead and Lag KPIs on a monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis in Locally operating countries (LOCs).
- Lead KPIs: Sales/Volume/Patient data/Patient share/Market share across the lines etc.
- Lag KPIs: Awareness, Share of Voice, Coverage, Market access, Duration of treatment, Doses, etc.
- Database creation with various LOC teams for timely availability of required data
- Sanity check of the large set of information before publishing on the dashboard for a high-level review
- A web-based, interactive KPI dashboard covering all the suggested visualization with the functionality of providing a monthly executive summary
- Timely information to provide performance feedback to LOCs just in time
- Evolution index helped to compare the performances of individual countries
- Good and bad performing brands/countries in the set of different brands/countries