Brain Cancer is an overgrowth of cells in the brain that forms masses called tumors. Abnormal development of mass lesions in the brain, spinal cord, or its coverings is observed in Brain Cancer.
Brain Cancer Epidemiological Segmentation
The Epidemiological Segmentation of Brain Cancer in 7MM from 2018 to 2030 is segmented as:-
- Incident Population of Primary Brain Tumors
- Grade-Specific Incident Population of Brain Tumors
- Type-Specific Incident Population of Brain Tumors
- Gender-Specific Incident Population of Brain Tumors
- Age-Specific Incident Population of Brain Tumors
Brain Cancer Epidemiological Insights Observed in 2020
- The total incident population of Primary Brain Tumors in 7MM was 60,103.
- The total incident population of Primary Brain Tumors in the United States was found to be 23,056.
- The total incident population of Primary Brain Tumors in Italy was 7,320.
- In Germany, The total incident population of Primary Brain Tumors was observed to be 7,173.
- The total incident population of Primary Brain Tumors in the United Kingdom was estimated to be 4,433.
- The total incident population of Primary Brain Tumors in Japan was 8,132.
- In the United States, the total incident population of Primary Brain Tumors in males was observed to be 13,534 cases, and in females, it was observed to be 9,522 cases.
The market size of Brain Cancer in the 7MM was found to be USD 2,784 million in 2020.
Brain Cancer Market Drivers
- Robust pipeline activity
- Upcoming launches and approval
- Increasing awareness programs
- Increase in reimbursement and insurance policies
- Interventions that can cross the blood-brain barrier
- Development of intratumoral therapies
Brain Cancer Market Barriers
- Use of off-label therapies and generics
- High-treatment costs
- Fewer patients available for clinical trials
- High recurrence rate
- Multiple treatment challenges
Brain Cancer Emerging Drugs
The emerging drugs of the Brain Cancer market are:
- Eflornithine + Lomustine
- Ofranergene obadenovec (VB-111)
- Trans Sodium Crocetinate
- Durvalumab (MEDI4736)
- Tasadenoturev (DNX-2401)
- Selinexor (KPT-330)
- Paxalisib (GDC-0084)
- VAL-083 (Dianhydrogalactitol)
- LAM561 (2-OHOA)
- ITI-1000 (pp65 DC Vaccine)
- Everolimus (RAD001)
- INO-5401+ INO-9012+ Cemiplimab (REGN2810)
- PVSRIPO, and others
Brain Cancer Key Players
The key players working in the Brain Cancer market are:
- Orbus Therapeutics
- VBL Therapeutics
- Diffusion Pharmaceuticals
- Karyopharm Therapeutics
- VBI Vaccines
- Kazia Therapeutics
- Aivita Biomedical
- Medicenna Therapeutics
- Kintara Therapeutics
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Laminar Pharmaceuticals
- Immunomic Therapeutics
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals
- Istari Oncology, and others