Ajm300 Market Drug Insight And Market Forecast
“AJM300 Market Drug Insight and Market Forecast – 2032” report provides comprehensive insights about AJM300 for Ulcerative Colitis (UC) in the seven major markets. A detailed picture of the AJM300 for ulcerative colitis in the 7MM, i.e., the United States, EU4 (Germany, France, Italy and Spain) and the United Kingdom, and Japan for the study period 2019 –2032 is provided in this report along with a detailed description of the AJM300 for ulcerative colitis. The report provides insights about mechanism of action, dosage and administration, as well as research and development including regulatory milestones, along with other developmental activities. Further, it also consists of future market assessments inclusive of the AJM300 market forecast analysis for ulcerative colitis in the 7MM, SWOT, analysts’ views, comprehensive overview of market competitors, and brief about other emerging therapies in ulcerative colitis.
Carogra (AJM300) is a small molecule compound originated by EA and is the first a4 integrin antagonist drug approved as an orally available dosage form in the world. In UC, lymphocytes and other inflammatory cells excessively aggregate and invade the inflamed site in the colonic mucosa. AJM300 can antagonize both a4ß1 and a4ß7 integrins expressed on the surface of inflammatory cells and inhibit the cell adhesion mediated by binding to adhesion molecules excessively expressed on the vascular endothelial cells in the colonic mucosa, which suppresses invasion of lymphocytes into the inflamed site to exert anti-inflammation effects.
Normally in adults, 960 mg of carotegrast methyl per dose should be taken orally after a meal three times a day.
Mechanism of action
AJM300 is a small molecule that acts on both a4ß1 and a4ß7 integrins expressed on the surface of inflammatory cells to exert an anti-inflammatory effect by inhibiting the cell adhesion and suppressing excessive aggregation and invasion of inflammatory cells into the inflamed site in the colonic mucosa in UC.
Scope of the Report
The report provides insights into:
- A comprehensive product overview including the AJM300 description, mechanism of action, dosage and administration, research and development activities in ulcerative colitis.
- Elaborated details on AJM300 regulatory milestones and other development activities have been provided in this report.
- The report also highlights the AJM300 research and development activities in ulcerative colitis across the United States, Europe and Japan.
- The report also covers the patents information with expiry timeline around AJM300.
- The report contains forecasted sales of for ulcerative colitis till 2032.
- Comprehensive coverage of the late-stage emerging therapies for ulcerative colitis.
- The report also features the SWOT analysis with analyst views for AJM300 in ulcerative colitis.
The report is built using data and information sourced primarily from internal databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by DelveInsight’s team of industry experts. Information and data from the secondary sources have been obtained from various printable and nonprintable sources like search engines, news websites, global regulatory authorities websites, trade journals, white papers, magazines, books, trade associations, industry associations, industry portals and access to available databases.
AJM300 Analytical Perspective by DelveInsight
In-depth AJM300 Market Assessment
This report provides a detailed market assessment of AJM300 for ulcerative colitis in the seven major markets, i.e., the United States, EU4 (Germany, France, Italy and Spain) and the United Kingdom, and Japan. This segment of the report provides forecasted sales data from 2023 to 2032.
AJM300 Clinical Assessment
The report provides the clinical trials information of AJM300 for ulcerative colitis covering trial interventions, trial conditions, trial status, start and completion dates.
- In the coming years, the market scenario for ulcerative colitis is set to change due to the extensive research and incremental healthcare spending across the world; which would expand the size of the market to enable the drug manufacturers to penetrate more into the market.
- The companies are developing therapies that focus on novel approaches to treat/improve the disease condition, assess challenges, and seek opportunities that could influence AJM300 dominance.
- Other emerging products for ulcerative colitis are expected to give tough market competition to AJM300 and launch of late-stage emerging therapies in the near future will significantly impact the market.
- A detailed description of regulatory milestones, and developmental activities, provide the current development scenario of AJM300 in ulcerative colitis.
- Our in-depth analysis of the forecasted sales data of AJM300 from 2023 to 2032 will support the clients in the decision-making process regarding their therapeutic portfolio by identifying the overall scenario of the AJM300 in ulcerative colitis.
- What is the product type, route of administration and mechanism of action of AJM300?
- What is the clinical trial status of the study related to AJM300 in ulcerative colitis and study completion date?
- What are the key collaborations, mergers and acquisitions, licensing and other activities related to the AJM300 development?
- What are the key designations that have been granted to AJM300 for ulcerative colitis?
- What is the forecasted market scenario of AJM300 for ulcerative colitis?
- What are the forecasted sales of AJM300 in the seven major countries, including the United States, Europe (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan?
- What are the other emerging products available and how are these giving competition to AJM300 for ulcerative colitis?
- Which are the late-stage emerging therapies under development for the treatment of ulcerative colitis?
1. Report Introduction
2. AJM300 Overview in Ulcerative Colitis
2.1. Product Detail
2.2. Clinical Development
2.2.1. Clinical studies
2.2.2. Clinical trials information
2.2.3. Safety and efficacy
2.3. Regulatory milestones
2.4. Other Developmental Activities
2.5. Product Profile
3. Competitive Landscape (Marketed Therapies)
4. Competitive Landscape (Late-stage Emerging Therapies)
5. AJM300 Market Assessment
5.1. Market Outlook of AJM300 in Ulcerative Colitis
5.2. 7MM Market Analysis
5.2.1. Market size of AJM300 in the 7MM for ulcerative colitis
5.3. Country-wise Market Analysis
5.3.1. Market size of AJM300 in the United States for ulcerative colitis
5.3.2. Market size of AJM300 in Germany for ulcerative colitis
5.3.3. Market size of AJM300 in France for ulcerative colitis
5.3.4. Market size of AJM300 in Italy for ulcerative colitis
5.3.5. Market size of AJM300 in Spain for ulcerative colitis
5.3.6. Market size of AJM300 in the United Kingdom for ulcerative colitis
5.3.7. Market size of AJM300 in Japan for ulcerative colitis
6. SWOT Analysis
7. Analysts’ Views
8.2. Report Methodology
9. DelveInsight Capabilities
11. About DelveInsight
12. Report Purchase Options
List of Table
Table 1: AJM300, Clinical Trial Description, 2023
Table 2: AJM300, General Description
Table 3: Competitive Landscape (Marketed Therapies)
Table 4: Competitive Landscape (Emerging Therapies)
Table 5: AJM300 Market Size in the 7MM, in USD million (2019–2032)
Table 6: AJM300 Market Size in the US, in USD million (2019–2032)
Table 7: AJM300 Market Size in Germany, in USD million (2019–2032)
Table 8: AJM300 Market Size in France, in USD million (2019–2032)
Table 9: AJM300 Market Size in Italy, in USD million (2019–2032)
Table 10: AJM300 Market Size in Spain, in USD million (2019–2032)
Table 11: AJM300 Market Size in the UK, in USD million (2019–2032)
Table 12: AJM300 Market Size in Japan, in USD million (2019–2032)
List of Figures
Figure 1: AJM300 Market Size in the 7MM, USD million (2019–2032)
Figure 2: AJM300 Market Size in the United States, USD million (2019–2032)
Figure 3: AJM300 Market Size in Germany, USD million (2019–2032)
Figure 4: AJM300 Market Size in France, USD million (2019–2032)
Figure 5: AJM300 Market Size in Italy, USD million (2019–2032)
Figure 6: AJM300 Market Size in Spain, USD million (2019–2032)
Figure 7: AJM300 Market Size in the United Kingdom, USD million (2019–2032)
Figure 8: AJM300 Market Size in Japan, USD million (2019–2032)