Anaplastic Thyroid Cancer Pipeline Insight
DelveInsight’s, “Anaplastic Thyroid Cancer - Pipeline Insight, 2023,” report provides comprehensive insights about 8+ companies and 8+ pipeline drugs in Anaplastic Thyroid Cancer pipeline landscape. It covers the pipeline drug profiles, including clinical and nonclinical stage products. It also covers the therapeutics assessment by product type, stage, route of administration, and molecule type. It further highlights the inactive pipeline products in this space.
- Global coverage
Anaplastic Thyroid Cancer Understanding
Anaplastic Thyroid Cancer: Overview
Anaplastic thyroid cancer, or ATC, is a type of thyroid cancer. The thyroid is a gland located in the front of your neck, just below the Adam’s apple. It is responsible for sending the hormones to the rest of the body. ATC is different than other types of thyroid cancers because ATC invades other parts of the body very quickly. This type of cancer usually affects people over the age of 60. ATC can also be called anaplastic thyroid carcinoma. ATC is a rare type of thyroid cancer, making up 1% to 2% of thyroid cancer cases. ATC affects one to two people per one million per year in the US. ATC can start as a bump in the throat area. The tumor growing on the thyroid can make your voice hoarse by blocking your vocal chords, or it can make it difficult to breathe by blocking your windpipe. Sometimes people can have ATC for a while and not notice it because the tumor remains small.
"Anaplastic Thyroid Cancer - Pipeline Insight, 2023" report by DelveInsight outlays comprehensive insights of present scenario and growth prospects across the indication. A detailed picture of the Anaplastic Thyroid Cancer pipeline landscape is provided which includes the disease overview and Anaplastic Thyroid Cancer treatment guidelines. The assessment part of the report embraces, in depth Anaplastic Thyroid Cancer commercial assessment and clinical assessment of the pipeline products under development. In the report, detailed description of the drug is given which includes mechanism of action of the drug, clinical studies, NDA approvals (if any), and product development activities comprising the technology, Anaplastic Thyroid Cancer collaborations, licensing, mergers and acquisition, funding, designations and other product related details.
- A better understanding of disease pathogenesis contributing to the development of novel therapeutics for Anaplastic Thyroid Cancer.
- In the coming years, the Anaplastic Thyroid Cancer market is set to change due to the rising awareness of the disease, and incremental healthcare spending across the world; which would expand the size of the market to enable the drug manufacturers to penetrate more into the market.
- The companies and academics that are working to assess challenges and seek opportunities that could influence Anaplastic Thyroid Cancer R&D. The therapies under development are focused on novel approaches to treat/improve the disease condition.
- A detailed portfolio of major pharma players who are involved in fueling the Anaplastic Thyroid Cancer treatment market. Several potential therapies for Anaplastic Thyroid Cancer are under investigation. With the expected launch of these emerging therapies, it is expected that there will be a significant impact on the Anaplastic Thyroid Cancer market size in the coming years.
- Our in-depth analysis of the pipeline assets (in early-stage, mid-stage and late stage of development for the treatment of Anaplastic Thyroid Cancer) includes therapeutic assessment and comparative analysis. This will support the clients in the decision-making process regarding their therapeutic portfolio by identifying the overall scenario of the research and development activities.
Anaplastic Thyroid Cancer Emerging Drugs Chapters
This segment of the Anaplastic Thyroid Cancer report encloses its detailed analysis of various drugs in different stages of clinical development, including phase II, I, preclinical and Discovery. It also helps to understand clinical trial details, expressive pharmacological action, agreements and collaborations, and the latest news and press releases.
Anaplastic Thyroid Cancer Emerging Drugs
Sapanisertib is a dual TORC 1/2 inhibitor that targets a key survival mechanism in KEAP1/NRF2-mutated tumor cells. These mutations are found in a considerable sub-population of patients across multiple solid tumor types. Sapanisertib has demonstrated promising single-agent activity in patients with relapsed/refractory NRF2-mutated squamous non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) and exhibits differential anti-tumor activity compared to rapalog inhibitors of TORC1 in NRF2-mutant squamous NSCLC in vivo models.
HLX208: Shanghai Henlius Biotech
BRAF V600E small-molecule inhibitor can be potentially used in the treatment of various solid tumors. HLX208 may be combined with the Company's proprietary EGFR or PD-1 targeted antibodies to enhance a high-quality, innovative and differentiated product portfolio for the treatment of various cancer types.
Further product details are provided in the report……..
Anaplastic Thyroid Cancer: Therapeutic Assessment
This segment of the report provides insights about the different Anaplastic Thyroid Cancer drugs segregated based on following parameters that define the scope of the report, such as:
Major Players in Anaplastic Thyroid Cancer
There are approx. 8+ key companies which are developing the therapies for Anaplastic Thyroid Cancer. The companies which have their Anaplastic Thyroid Cancer drug candidates in the most advanced stage, i.e. phase II include, Takeda.
DelveInsight’s report covers around 8+ products under different phases of clinical development like
- Late stage products (Phase III)
- Mid-stage products (Phase II)
- Early-stage product (Phase I) along with the details of
- Pre-clinical and Discovery stage candidates
- Discontinued & Inactive candidates
Route of Administration
Anaplastic Thyroid Cancer pipeline report provides the therapeutic assessment of the pipeline drugs by the Route of Administration. Products have been categorized under various ROAs such as
- Intravenous/ Subcutaneous
Products have been categorized under various Molecule types such as
- Antisense oligonucleotides
- Monoclonal antibody
- Recombinant protein
- Small molecule
- Stem Cell
Drugs have been categorized under various product types like Mono, Combination and Mono/Combination.
Anaplastic Thyroid Cancer: Pipeline Development Activities
The report provides insights into different therapeutic candidates in phase II, I, preclinical and discovery stage. It also analyses Anaplastic Thyroid Cancer therapeutic drugs key players involved in developing key drugs.
Pipeline Development Activities
The report covers the detailed information of collaborations, acquisition and merger, licensing along with a thorough therapeutic assessment of emerging Anaplastic Thyroid Cancer drugs.
Anaplastic Thyroid Cancer Report Insights
- Anaplastic Thyroid Cancer Pipeline Analysis
- Therapeutic Assessment
- Unmet Needs
- Impact of Drugs
Anaplastic Thyroid Cancer Report Assessment
- Pipeline Product Profiles
- Therapeutic Assessment
- Pipeline Assessment
- Inactive drugs assessment
- Unmet Needs
Current Treatment Scenario and Emerging Therapies:
- How many companies are developing Anaplastic Thyroid Cancer drugs?
- How many Anaplastic Thyroid Cancer drugs are developed by each company?
- How many emerging drugs are in mid-stage, and late-stage of development for the treatment of Anaplastic Thyroid Cancer?
- What are the key collaborations (Industry–Industry, Industry–Academia), Mergers and acquisitions, licensing activities related to the Anaplastic Thyroid Cancer therapeutics?
- What are the recent trends, drug types and novel technologies developed to overcome the limitation of existing therapies?
- What are the clinical studies going on for Anaplastic Thyroid Cancer and their status?
- What are the key designations that have been granted to the emerging drugs?