Aspergillosis Epidemiology Forecast
"DelveInsight’s ‘Aspergillosis - Epidemiology Forecast–2030’ report delivers an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical and forecasted Aspergillosis epidemiology in the United States, EU5 (Germany, Spain, Italy, France, and United Kingdom) and Japan.
• The United States
• EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom)
Study Period: 2017–2030
Aspergillosis is a type of fungal infection develop primarily in immunocompromised patients and individuals with the underlying pulmonary disease. There are many different types of aspergillosis but the major one includes invasive aspergillosis (IA), chronic aspergillosis and allergic aspergillosis or ABPA. Aspergillus is a type of fungus found throughout the world that can cause infection in primarily immunocompromised hosts and individuals with the underlying pulmonary disease. There are more than 180 different types of aspergillus have been identified and more are continuing to be identified. The infection which is caused by aspergillus is known as aspergillosis. The primary route of infection is through the respiratory tract. Aspergillus, however, can infect other tissues such as skin, sinuses, central nervous system, eyes, and nails or become disseminated throughout the body.
There are many different types of aspergillosis but the major one includes invasive aspergillosis, chronic aspergillosis, and allergic aspergillosis. The symptoms of aspergillosis can vary depending upon the specific form of the disorder present. This infection is much likely to develop in individuals who have an underlying condition such as asthma, cystic fibrosis, and previous lung disease, or who have taken corticosteroid drugs for a long period of time, or in individuals who have a weakened immune system, including people who have low levels of neutrophils, or who are taking immunosuppressive drugs such as people who have had a bone marrow or organ transplant. It is not a type of contagious infection that can transmit from one person to another.
Aspergillosis Epidemiology Perspective by DelveInsight
The disease epidemiology covered in the report provides historical as well as forecasted epidemiology segmented by Total Prevalent Cases of Aspergillosis and Total Diagnosed and Treated Prevalent Cases of Aspergillosis scenario of aspergillosis in the 7MM covering the United States, EU5 countries (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and United Kingdom) and Japan from 2017 to 2030.
Aspergillosis Detailed Epidemiology Segmentation
• As per DelveInsight’s analysis, the total prevalent cases of aspergillosis in the 7MM was found to be 1,683,616 in 2017 and the diagnosed and treatable population of aspergillosis in the 7MM was observed to be 1,181,020 in 2017.
• According to DelveInsight’s assessment, it has been observed among the European countries, United Kingdom had the highest prevalent cases of aspergillosis. The prevalent cases of aspergillosis in the Japan was found to be 483,424 cases in 2017.
• The total diagnosed prevalence of aspergillosis in Spain is expected to increase at a CAGR of 0.53% for the study period of 2017–2030.
Scope of the Report
• The report covers the descriptive overview of Aspergillosis, explaining its causes, signs and symptoms, pathophysiology and currently available therapies.
• The report provides insight into the 7MM historical and forecasted patient pool covering the United States, EU5 countries (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and United Kingdom) and Japan.
• The report assesses the disease risk and burden and highlights the unmet needs of Aspergillosis.
• The report provides the segmentation of the disease epidemiology for 7MM by Total Prevalent Cases of Aspergillosis, Total Diagnosed and Treated Cases of Aspergillosis.
• Eleven-Year Forecast of Aspergillosis
• 7MM Coverage
• Total Prevalent Cases of Aspergillosis
• Total Prevalent Cases of Aspergillosis by Type
• Total Diagnosed and Treated Prevalent Cases of Aspergillosis
• Total Diagnosed and Treated Prevalent Cases of Aspergillosis by Type
Key Questions Answered
• What is the disease risk, burden and unmet needs of Aspergillosis?
• What is the historical aspergillosis patient pool in the United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the UK) and Japan?
• What would be the forecasted patient pool of aspergillosis at the 7MM level?
• What will be the growth opportunities across the 7MM with respect to the patient population pertaining to aspergillosis?
• Out of the above-mentioned countries, which country would have the highest prevalent population of aspergillosis during the forecast period (2020–2030)?
• At what CAGR the population is expected to grow across the 7MM during the forecast period (2020–2030)?
Reasons to buy
The aspergillosis report will allow the user to -
• Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the 7MM Aspergillosis market.
• Quantify patient populations in the 7MM aspergillosis market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans.
• Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the specific type of aspergillosis that presents the best opportunities for aspergillosis therapeutics in each of the markets covered.
• The aspergillosis epidemiology report and model were written and developed by Masters and Ph.D. level epidemiologists.
• The aspergillosis epidemiology model developed by DelveInsight is easy to navigate, interactive with dashboards, and epidemiology based on transparent and consistent methodologies. Moreover, the model supports data presented in the report and showcases disease trends over the eleven-year forecast period using reputable sources.
• Patient Segmentation
• Disease Risk and Burden
• Risk of disease by the segmentation
• Factors driving growth in a specific patient population