Bevacizumab Biosimilars Insight
DelveInsight’s, “Bevacizumab Biosimilars Insight, 2023” report provides comprehensive insights about 40+ companies and 40+ marketed and pipeline drugs in Bevacizumab Biosimilars landscape. It covers the marketed and pipeline drug profiles, including clinical and nonclinical stage products.
The Bevacizumab Biosimilars Insight also covers the therapeutics assessment by product type, stage, route of administration, and molecule type. It further highlights the inactive pipeline products in this space.
- Global coverage
Bevacizumab Biosimilars Insight - Key Understanding
Bevacizumab Biosimilars Overview
Bevacizumab, sold under the brand name Avastin, is a medication used to treat a number of types of cancers and specific eye diseases. There is a great deal of evidence indicating that vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF) is important for the survival and proliferation of cancer cells. VEGF plays an important role in angiogenesis, lymphangiogenesis, and tumor growth, which are all factors that contribute to its attractiveness as a therapeutic target for anti-cancer therapies. In 2004, bevacizumab (Avastin) gained FDA approval for specific types of cancer and became the first antiangiogenic agent introduced to the market. It is a humanized monoclonal IgG antibody and inhibits angiogenesis by binding and neutralizing VEGF-A. Bevacizumab is generally indicated for use in combination with different chemotherapy regimens which are specific to the type, severity, and stage of cancer.
Bevacizumab Biosimilars Insight - Chapters
This segment of the Bevacizumab report encloses its detailed analysis of various drugs in different stages of clinical development, including marketed, phase III, II, I and preclinical. It also helps to understand clinical trial details, expressive pharmacological action, agreements and collaborations, and the latest news and press releases.
Bevacizumab Biosimilars Marketed Drugs
- Mvasi: Amgen
Mvasi is a vascular endothelial growth factor inhibitor. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration today approved Mvasi (bevacizumab-awwb) as a biosimilar to Avastin (bevacizumab) for the treatment of multiple types of cancer. Mvasi is the first biosimilar approved in the U.S. for the treatment of cancer.
- Bryxta: Zydus
Bryxta is a recombinant humanized monoclonal antibody (containing 1337 amino acids) produced in Chinese Hamster Ovary cell line. VEGF is a signal protein which stimulates vasculogenesis and angiogenesis. Bevacizumab binds to VEGF and inhibits its interactions with VEGF receptors (VEGFRs), Flt-1 (VEGFR-1) and KDR (VEGFR-2), on the surface of endothelial cells. This results in regression of tumour vasculature and inhibition of new tumour vessel growth.
Further product details are provided in the report……..
Bevacizumab Biosimilars Emerging Drugs
- HD204: Prestige BioPharma
Prestige BioPharma is developing HD204 for the treatment of several Solid Tumors. In 2019, Prestige BioPharma announced positive results from a phase I clinical trial (SAMSON-I) evaluating the pharmacokinetics (PK), safety and immunogenicity of biosimilar candidate HD204 to Avastin (bevacizumab).
- GB 222: Genor Biopharma
Genor Biopharma is developing GB 222 for the treatment of Non-small cell lung cancer. The drug is currently in phase III stage f development.
Further product details are provided in the report……..
Bevacizumab Therapeutic Assessment
Bevacizumab Biosimilars Insight report provides in-depth assessment into the different Bevacizumab biosimilars segregated based on following parameters that define the scope of the report, such as:
- Major Players in Bevacizumab
There are approx. 40+ key companies which are developing the therapies for Bevacizumab.
DelveInsight’s report covers around 40+ products under different phases of clinical development like
- Marketed stage products
- Late stage products (BLA Filed and Phase III)
- Mid-stage products (Phase II and
- Early-stage products (Phase I) along with the details of
- Pre-clinical and Discovery stage candidates
- Discontinued & Inactive candidates
- Route of Administration
Bevacizumab pipeline report provides the therapeutic assessment of the pipeline drugs by the Route of Administration. Products have been categorized under various ROAs such as
- Molecule Type
Products have been categorized under various Molecule types such as
- Monoclonal antibodies
- Small molecule
- Product Type
Drugs have been categorized under various product types like Mono, Combination, and Mono/Combination.
Bevacizumab Pipeline Development Activities
The Bevacizumab Biosimilars Insight report provides insights into different therapeutic candidates in the marketed, phase III, II, I, and preclinical stage. It also analyses Bevacizumab biosimilars drugs key players involved in developing key drugs.
Bevacizumab Biosimilars Pipeline Development Activities
The report covers detailed information on collaborations, acquisitions, mergers, licensing along with a thorough therapeutic assessment of emerging Bevacizumab biosimilar drugs.
Bevacizumab Biosimilars Insight Report Highlights
- The companies and academics are working to assess challenges and seek opportunities that could influence Bevacizumab R&D. The therapies under development are focused on novel approaches to treat/improve Bevacizumab.
- In August 2020, Bio-Thera Solutions and BeiGene announced that the companies have executed a license, distribution, and supply agreement for China for Bio-Thera’s BAT1706, an investigational biosimilar to Avastin (bevacizumab).
- In July 2019, Amgen and Allergan announced that MVASI (bevacizumab-awwb), a biosimilar to Avastin (bevacizumab), and KANJINTITM (trastuzumab-anns), a biosimilar to Herceptin (trastuzumab), are now available in the United States (U.S.).
- In June 2020, Samsung Bioepis announced that the European Medicines Agency’s (EMA) Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use (CHMP) has adopted a positive opinion for AYBINTIO, a biosimilar candidate referencing Avastin (bevacizumab).
- In March 2020, the FDA has accepted a Biologics License Application (BLA) for MYL-1402O, a proposed biosimilar to bevacizumab (Avastin), according to a press release from co-developers Biocon and Mylan. The BLA is seeking approval for the biosimilar as a treatment for multiple types of cancer and the FDA has set an action date goal of December 27, 2020, for a decision on the BLA.
Bevacizumab Biosimilars Insight Report - Key Highlights
- Bevacizumab Biosimilar Pipeline Analysis
- Therapeutic Assessment
- Sales Assessment
- Unmet Needs
- Impact of Drugs
Bevacizumab Biosimilar Insight - Report Assessment
- Marketed Product profiles
- Pipeline Product Profiles
- Therapeutic Assessment
- Pipeline Assessment
- Sales Assessment
- Inactive drugs assessment
- Unmet Need
Bevacizumab Biosimilars Insight Report Detailed Evaluation into the Current Treatment Scenario and Emerging Therapies:
- How many companies are developing Bevacizumab Biosimilars?
- How many Bevacizumab biosimilars are developed by each company?
- How many emerging biosimilars are in mid-stage, and late-stage?
- What are the key collaborations (Industry–Industry, Industry–Academia), Mergers and acquisitions, licensing activities related to the Bevacizumab biosimilars therapeutics?
- What are the clinical studies going on for Bevacizumab biosimilars and their status?
- What are the key designations that have been granted to the emerging drugs?
Key Companies in the Bevacizumab Biosimilars Landscape
Bevacizumab Biosimilars Insight Report covers the key companies working in the domain such as -
- Mycenax Biotech
- Daiichi Sankyo/ Amgen
- Kashiv BioSciences
- Harvest Moon Pharmaceuticals
- Coherus BioSciences
- Centus Biotherapeutics Limited
- Shanghai Henlius Biotech
- Innovent Biologics
- mAbxience S.A
- Amgen/ Allergan
- Outlook Therapeutics
- Samsung Bioepis
- Zhejiang Teruisi Pharmaceutical
- Tanvex Biopharma
- Zydus Cadila
- Reliance Life Sciences
- Laboratorio Elea
- Bio-Thera Solutions
- BioXpress Therapeutics
- Boehringer Ingelheim
- Zydus Cadila
- Dr Reddy’s
- Genor Biopharma
- Gene Techno Science
Bevacizumab Biosimilars Key Products
The Bevacizumab Biosimilars Insight report provides in-depth assessment into the pipeline therapies including -
- PF-06439535 (ZIRABEV)
- BX 2314
- BI 695502
- GB 222
1. Key Insights
2. Bevacizumab Biosimilars Insight: Snapshot
3. Executive Summary
3.2. The Basics of Biologics.
3.3. Biosimilars are not the Same as Generic Drugs
3.4. Economics of Biosimilars – the Promise of Lower Prices, but at What Cost?
3.5. What Patients Need to Know About Biosimilars
4. Regulatory Outlook For Bevacizumab Biosimilars Insight
4.1. North America
4.3. Asia Pacific
4.3.4. South Korea
4.4. Rest Of The World
4.4.4. Saudi Arabia
*More Countries would be added in the final report
5. Bevacizumab Biosimilars (Reference Product: Avastin)
5.1. Drug Profile
5.2. Product Overview
5.3. Regulatory Approvals and Launch
5.5. Mechanism of Action
5.6. Dosage and Administration
5.7. Dosage and Strengths
5.8. Dose Modification
5.9. Route of Synthesis
5.13. Adverse Reactions
5.14. Product Snapshot
5.15. Development Milestones
6. Research and Development
6.1. Clinical Trials Information
6.2. Safety and Efficacy
7. Avastin Biosimilar: Emerging Opportunities
8. Bevacizumab: Biosimilars Assessment
8.1. Assessment by Product Type
8.2. Assessment by Route of Administration
8.3. Assessment by Molecule type
8.4. Sales Assessment
9. Bevacizumab Biosimilars Profiles: By Company
18.104.22.168. PF-06439535: Pfizer
22.214.171.124.1. Product Information
126.96.36.199.2. Research and Development
188.8.131.52.3. Other Development Activities
184.108.40.206.4. General Description Table
220.127.116.11. Mvasi: Amgen
18.104.22.168.1. Product Information
22.214.171.124.2. Research and Development
126.96.36.199.3. Other Development Activities
188.8.131.52.4. General Description Table
184.108.40.206. CT-P16 : Celltrion
220.127.116.11.1. Product Information
18.104.22.168.2. Research and Development
22.214.171.124.3. Other Development Activities
126.96.36.199.4. General Description Table
9.1.4. Prestige Biopharma
188.8.131.52. HD204 : Prestige Biopharma
184.108.40.206.1. Product Information
220.127.116.11.2. Research and Development
18.104.22.168.3. Other Development Activities
22.214.171.124.4. General Description Table
*More Companies and products would be added in the final report
10. Bevacizumab Biosimilars: Comparative Landscape: By Company
11. Bevacizumab Biosimilars: Competitive Landscape
11.1.2. Market Share Analysis
11.1.3. Competitive Scenario
126.96.36.199. Product Launches and approval
188.8.131.52. Partnerships, Collaborations and Agreements
184.108.40.206. Patent Expiration of Biologics
*More information would be added in the final report
12. Bevacizumab Biosimilars Insight: Market Drivers
13. Bevacizumab Biosimilars Insight: Market Barriers
14. Bevacizumab Biosimilars Insight: SWOT Analysis
15.1. Research Methodology
15.1.2. Secondary Research
17. DelveInsight Capabilities
19. About DelveInsight
List of Tables
Table 1 Total Products for Bevacizumab
Table 2 Late Stage Products
Table 3 Mid Stage Products
Table 4 Early Stage Products
Table 5 Pre-clinical & Discovery Stage Products
Table 6 Assessment by Product Type
Table 7 Assessment by Stage and Product Type
Table 8 Assessment by Route of Administration
Table 9 Assessment by Stage and Route of Administration
Table 10 Assessment by Molecule Type
Table 11 Assessment by Stage and Molecule Type
Table 12 Inactive Products
List of Figures
Figure 1 Total Products for Bevacizumab
Figure 2 Late Stage Products
Figure 3 Mid Stage Products
Figure 4 Early Stage Products
Figure 5 Preclinical and Discovery Stage Products
Figure 6 Assessment by Product Type
Figure 7 Assessment by Stage and Product Type
Figure 8 Assessment by Route of Administration
Figure 9 Assessment by Stage and Route of Administration
Figure 10 Assessment by Molecule Type
Figure 11 Assessment by Stage and Molecule Type
Figure 12 Inactive Products