Chimeric Antigen Receptor Car T Cell Immunotherapy Competitive Landscape Pipeline And Market Analysis
CAR-T cells are the fusion proteins of a selected single-chain fragment variable from a specific monoclonal antibody and one or more T-cell receptor intracellular signalling domains. A CAR combines antigen-binding domains-most commonly, a single-chain variable fragment (scFv) derived from the variable domains of antibodies with the signalling domains of the TCR chain and additional costimulatory domains from receptors, such as CD28, OX40, and CD137. A type of treatment in which a patient's T cells (a type of immune system cell) are changed in the laboratory so they will attack cancer cells. T cells are taken from a patient’s blood. Then the gene for a special receptor that binds to a certain protein on the patient’s cancer cells is added to the T cells in the laboratory. The special receptor is called a chimeric antigen receptor (CAR). Large numbers of the CAR T cells are grown in the laboratory and given to the patient by infusion. CAR T-cell therapy is used to treat certain blood cancers, and it is being studied in the treatment of other types of cancer. Also called chimeric antigen receptor T-cell therapy.
“Chimeric Antigen Receptor T Cells - Competitive Landscape, Pipeline and Market Analysis, 2021” report provides comprehensive insights on the therapeutic development for this type of therapy. The objective of the report is to establish an understanding of the therapeutic competitive landscape for Chimeric Antigen Receptor T Cells, including the marketed and pipeline products in this space. It further offers comparative pipeline analysis with their drug profiles at various stages of development covering Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, Preclinical and Discovery. Information on company collaborations, agreements, acquisitions, Chimeric Antigen Receptor T Cells licensing, deals, and other development activities is also involved in this report Therapeutics assessment of active pipeline drugs by stage, therapy type, route of administration, and molecule type is also covered in this report. It features the inactive pipeline products and highlights currently undergoing institutional research in this area. The report provides the information related to several technologies in development of the molecules based on the Chimeric Antigen Receptor T Cells mechanism. The report provides the understanding of the unmet needs of the Chimeric Antigen Receptor T Cells market.
Future competitive landscape of Chimeric Antigen Receptor T Cells is estimated to be very strong. Key emerging drugs including Celgene Corporation’s bb2121, Poseida Therapeutics’ P-BCMA-101, CD19-targeted Shanghai Ming Ju Biotechnology’s Chimeric Antigen Receptor (CAR) T Cells and others are going to be Blockbuster in the upcoming years.
Chimeric Antigen Receptor T Cells Report Key Features
The report provides insights into:
• A number of companies developing therapies of Chimeric Antigen Receptor T Cells with aggregate therapies developed by each company for the same.
• Detailed profiles of therapeutic candidates in nonclinical stage, early-stage, mid-stage and late-stage of development for Chimeric Antigen Receptor T Cells.
• Analyses key players involved in Chimeric Antigen Receptor T Cells targeted therapeutics development with respective active and inactive (dormant or discontinued) projects.
• Active pipeline therapies assessment under development based on the stage of development, route of administration, target receptor, monotherapy or combination therapy, a different mechanism of action, and molecular type.
• Detail analysis of collaboration (company–company collaborations and company–academia collaborations), licensing agreement and financing details for future developments of Chimeric Antigen Receptor T Cells.
• Detailed information regarding the technologies developed for the Chimeric Antigen Receptor T Cells.
The report is built using data and information traced from the researcher's proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations, and featured press releases from company/university web sites and industry-specific third party sources, etc.
Chimeric Antigen Receptor T Cells Analytical Perspective by DelveInsight
• In-depth Chimeric Antigen Receptor T Cells Analysis: Assessment of Products
This report provides an in-depth commercial assessment of therapeutic drugs that have been included, which comprises of collaborations, agreements, licensing, and acquisition – deal value trends related to Chimeric Antigen Receptor T Cells. The sub-segmentation is described in the report which provides Chimeric Antigen Receptor T Cells company–company collaborations (licensing/partnering), Chimeric Antigen Receptor T Cells company–academia collaborations, and acquisition analysis in both graphical and tabulated form.
• Chimeric Antigen Receptor T Cells Clinical Assessment of Products
The report comprises of comparative clinical assessment of products by development stage, product type, and route of administration, molecule type, and MOA type across this mechanism of action.
Scope of the Report
- The report provides competitive pipeline landscape of Chimeric Antigen Receptor (CAR) T cell Immunotherapy
- The report provides the marketed drugs information including its sales, development activities and details of patent expiry
- The report provides the insight of current and future market for Chimeric Antigen Receptor (CAR) T cell Immunotherapy
- A detailed review of Chimeric Antigen Receptor (CAR) T cell Immunotherapy market; historical and forecasted is included in the report
- Detailed description of the sales assessment of all the marketed drugs in CAR-T’s range
- The report provides pipeline products under drug profile section which includes product description, MOA, licensors & collaborators, development partner and chemical information
- Coverage of the Chimeric Antigen Receptor (CAR) T cell Immunotherapy pipeline on the basis of target, MOA, route of administration, technology involved and molecule type
- The report reviews key players involved in the therapeutics development for Chimeric Antigen Receptor (CAR) T cell Immunotherapy and also provide company profiling
- Pipeline products coverage based on various stages of development ranging from mid stage till discovery stages
- Provides pipeline assessment by monotherapy and combination therapy products, stage of development and molecule type
• In December 2020, Bayer and Atara Biotherapeutics, Inc. announced an exclusive worldwide license agreement and research, development and manufacturing collaboration for mesothelin-directed CAR T-cell therapies for the treatment of solid tumors. The agreement includes the development candidate ATA3271, an armored allogeneic T-cell immunotherapy, and an autologous version, ATA2271, for high mesothelin-expressing tumors such as malignant pleural mesothelioma and non-small-cell lung cancer
● Ziopharm Oncology Inc.
● Yake Biotechnology
● Xyphos Biosciences
● Xi'An Yufan Biotechnology
● Wuhan Sian Medical Technology
● Wuhan Bio-Raid Biotechnology
● WindMIL Therapeutics
● Wellington Zhaotai Therapies
● VCANBIO Cell & Gene Engineering Corporation, Ltd
● UWELL Biopharma
● Tmunity Therapeutics Inc.
● Timmune Biotech
● TILT Biotherapeutics
● Tianjin Mycure Medical Technology
● The Beijing Pregene Science and Technology Company
● Tessa Therapeutics Pte Ltd.
● Tessa Therapeutics
● TC BioPharm
● Takeda / Noile-Immune Biotech
● Takara Bio
● Sorrento Therapeutics
● Sinobioway Cell Therapy Co., Ltd.
● Sinobioway Cell Therapy
● Shenzhen BinDeBio
● Shanghai Unicar-Therapy Bio-medicine Technology
● Shanghai Longyao Biotechnology
● Shanghai GeneChem Co., Ltd.
● Shanghai Biomed-union Biotechnology
● Sensei Biotherapeutics
● Sana Biotechnology
● Pregene (ShenZhen) Biotechnology Company
● Precision BioSciences
● Precigen, Inc.
● Poseida Therapeutics
● PersonGen BioTherapeutics (Suzhou) Co., Ltd.
● Pepromene bio
● Oxford Biomedica
● Obsidian Therapeutics
● Oncternal Therapeutics
● Novartis Pharmaceuticals
● Noile-Immune Biotech
● Nanjing KAEDI Biotech
● Mustang Bio
● Minerva Biotechnologies
● Mimivax LLC.
● Miltenyi Biomedicine
● Medisix Therapeutics
● Marino Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
● Liminatus Pharma
● Kuur Therapeutics
● Kiromic BioPharma
● Kecellitics Biotech Company Ltd
● Juventas Cell Therapy
● JW Therapeutics
● Intellia Therapeutics
● Innovative Cellular Therapeutics Co., Ltd.
● Immune Therapeutics
● iCell Gene Therapeutics
● iCarTAB BioMed
● Hunan Zhaotai Yongren Medical Innovation
● HRAIN Biotechnology
● Henan Hualong Biotechnology
● Helix BioPharma
● Hebei Senlang Biotechnology
● Guangzhou Bio-gene Technology Co.
And many more …
- What are Chimeric Antigen Receptor T Cells, their role and significance in the treatment of disease conditions?
- How many therapies are developed by each company for Chimeric Antigen Receptor T Cells to treat disease conditions?
- What are the key collaborations (Industry–Industry, Industry–Academia), mergers and acquisitions, licensing activities related to the Chimeric Antigen Receptor T Cells therapies?
- What would be the Chimeric Antigen Receptor (CAR) T cell Immunotherapy total market Size during the forecast period (2017–2030)?
- What would be the total sales of the marketed products?
- Which are the dormant and discontinued products and the reasons for dormancy and discontinuation?
- What is the unmet need for current therapies developed on the basis of this mechanism of action?
- What are the recent novel therapies, targets, mechanisms of action and technologies developed to overcome the limitation of existing therapies?
- What are the clinical studies going on for Chimeric Antigen Receptor T Cells and their status?
- What are the current and upcoming technologies for the Chimeric Antigen Receptor T Cells?