Common Cold Pipeline Insight
Common Cold Overview
"Common Cold Pipeline Insights, 2021" report by DelveInsight outlays comprehensive insights of present clinical development scenario and growth prospects across the Common Cold market. A detailed picture of the Common Cold pipeline landscape is provided, which includes the disease overview and Common Cold treatment guidelines. The assessment part of the report embraces in-depth Common Cold commercial assessment and clinical assessment of the Common Cold pipeline products from the pre-clinical developmental phase to the marketed phase. In the report, a detailed description of the drug is proffered including mechanism of action of the drug, clinical studies, NDA approvals (if any), and product development activities comprising the technology, Common Cold collaborations, licensing, mergers and acquisition, funding, designations, and other product-related details.
Common Cold of pipeline development activities
The report provides insights into:
- All of the companies that are developing therapies for the treatment of Common Cold with aggregate therapies developed by each company for the same.
- Different therapeutic candidates segmented into early-stage, mid-stage and late stage of development for the Common Cold treatment.
- Common Cold key players involved in targeted therapeutics development with respective active and inactive (dormant or discontinued) projects.
- Drugs under development based on the stage of development, route of administration, target receptor, monotherapy or combination therapy, a different mechanism of action, and molecular type.
- Detailed analysis of collaborations (company-company collaborations and company-academia collaborations), licensing agreement and financing details for future advancement of Common Cold market.
The report is built using data and information traced from the researcher's proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations, and featured press releases from company/university web sites and industry-specific third-party sources, etc.
Common Cold Analytical Perspective by DelveInsight
- In-depth Common Cold Commercial Assessment of products
This report provides a comprehensive commercial assessment of therapeutic drugs that have been included, which comprises of collaborations, licensing, and acquisition deal value trends. The report also covers company-company collaborations (licensing/partnering), company-academia collaborations, and acquisition analysis in both graphical and tabulated form in a detailed manner.
- Common Cold Clinical Assessment of products
The report comprises of comparative clinical assessment of products by development stage, product type, route of administration, molecule type, and MOA type across this indication.
Scope of the report
- The Common Cold report provides an overview of therapeutic pipeline activity and therapeutic assessment of the products by development stage, product type, route of administration, molecule type, and MOA type for Common Cold across the complete product development cycle, including all clinical and nonclinical stages.
- It comprises of detailed profiles of Common Cold therapeutic products with key coverage of developmental activities, including technology, collaborations, licensing, mergers and acquisition, funding, designations and other product-related details
- Detailed Common Cold research and development progress and trial details, results wherever available, are also included in the pipeline study.
- Coverage of dormant and discontinued pipeline projects along with the reasons if available across Common Cold.
- A better understanding of disease pathogenesis contributing to the development of novel therapeutics for Common Cold.
- In the coming years, the Common Cold market is set to change due to the rising awareness of the disease, and incremental healthcare spending across the world; which would expand the size of the market to enable the drug manufacturers to penetrate more into the market.
- The companies and academics that are working to assess challenges and seek opportunities that could influence Common Cold R&D. The therapies under development are focused on novel approaches to treat/improve the disease condition.
- A detailed portfolio of major pharma players who are involved in fueling the Common Cold treatment market. Several potential therapies for Common Cold are under investigation. With the expected launch of these emerging therapies, it is expected that there will be a significant impact on the Common Cold market size in the coming years.
- Our in-depth analysis of the pipeline assets (in early-stage, mid-stage and late stage of development for the treatment of Common Cold) includes therapeutic assessment and comparative analysis. This will support the clients in the decision-making process regarding their therapeutic portfolio by identifying the overall scenario of the research and development activities.
- What are the current options for Common Cold treatment?
- How many companies are developing therapies for the treatment of Common Cold?
- What are the principal therapies developed by these companies in the industry?
- How many therapies are developed by each company for the treatment of Common Cold?
- How many Common Cold emerging therapies are in early-stage, mid-stage, and late stage of development for the treatment of Common Cold?
- Out of total pipeline products, how many therapies are given as a monotherapy and in combination with other therapies?
- What are the key collaborations (Industry-Industry, Industry-Academia), Mergers and acquisitions, and major licensing activities that will impact Common Cold market?
- Which are the dormant and discontinued products and the reasons for the same?
- What is the unmet need for current therapies for the treatment of Common Cold?
- What are the recent novel therapies, targets, mechanisms of action and technologies developed to overcome the limitation of existing Common Cold therapies?
- What are the clinical studies going on for Common Cold and their status?
- What are the results of the clinical studies and their safety and efficacy?
- What are the key designations that have been granted for the emerging therapies for Common Cold?
- How many patents are granted and pending for the emerging therapies for the treatment of Common Cold?
1. Report Introduction
2. Common Cold
2.3. Common Cold Symptoms
2.6. Common Cold Diagnosis
2.6.1. Diagnostic Guidelines
3. Common Cold Current Treatment Patterns
3.1. Common Cold Treatment Guidelines
4. Common Cold - DelveInsight's Analytical Perspective
4.1. In-depth Commercial Assessment
4.1.1. Common Cold companies collaborations, Licensing, Acquisition -Deal Value Trends
18.104.22.168. Assessment Summary
4.1.2. Common Cold Collaboration Deals
22.214.171.124. Company-Company Collaborations (Licensing / Partnering) Analysis
126.96.36.199. Company-University Collaborations (Licensing / Partnering) Analysis
188.8.131.52. Common Cold Acquisition Analysis
5. Therapeutic Assessment
5.1. Clinical Assessment of Pipeline Drugs
5.1.1. Assessment by Phase of Development
5.1.2. Assessment by Product Type (Mono / Combination)
184.108.40.206. Assessment by Stage and Product Type
5.1.3. Assessment by Route of Administration
220.127.116.11. Assessment by Stage and Route of Administration
5.1.4. Assessment by Molecule Type
18.104.22.168. Assessment by Stage and Molecule Type
5.1.5. Assessment by MOA
22.214.171.124. Assessment by Stage and MOA
5.1.6. Assessment by Target
126.96.36.199. Assessment by Stage and Target
6. Common Cold Late Stage Products (Phase-III)
7. Common Cold Mid Stage Products (Phase-II)
8. Early Stage Products (Phase-I)
9. Pre-clinical Products and Discovery Stage Products
10. Inactive Products
11. Dormant Products
12. Common Cold Discontinued Products
13. Common Cold Product Profiles
13.1. Drug Name: Company
13.1.1. Product Description
188.8.131.52. Product Overview
184.108.40.206. Mechanism of action
13.1.2. Research and Development
220.127.116.11. Clinical Studies
13.1.3. Product Development Activities
18.104.22.168. Patent Detail
13.1.4. Tabulated Product Summary
22.214.171.124. General Description Table
Detailed information in the report?
14. Common Cold Key Companies
15. Common Cold Key Products
16. Dormant and Discontinued Products
16.1. Dormant Products
16.1.1. Reasons for being dormant
16.2. Discontinued Products
16.2.1. Reasons for the discontinuation
17. Common Cold Unmet Needs
18. Common Cold Future Perspectives
19. Common Cold Analyst Review
21. Report Methodology
21.1. Secondary Research
21.2. Expert Panel Validation
Table 1: Common Cold Diagnostic Guidelines
Table 2: Common Cold Treatment Guidelines
Table 3: Assessment Summary
Table 4: Company-Company Collaborations (Licensing / Partnering) Analysis
Table 5: Common Cold Acquisition Analysis
Table 6: Assessment by Phase of Development
Table 7: Assessment by Product Type (Mono / Combination)
Table 8: Assessment by Stage and Product Type
Table 9: Assessment by Route of Administration
Table 10: Assessment by Stage and Route of Administration
Table 11: Assessment by Molecule Type
Table 12: Assessment by Stage and Molecule Type
Table 13: Assessment by MOA
Table 14: Assessment by Stage and MOA
Table 15: Assessment by Target
Table 16: Assessment by Stage and Target
Table 17: Common Cold Late Stage Products (Phase-III)
Table 18: Common Cold Mid Stage Products (Phase-II)
Table 19: Common Cold Early Stage Products (Phase-I)
Table 20: Pre-clinical and Discovery Stage Products
Table 21: Inactive Products
Table 22: Dormant Products
Table 23: Discontinued Products
Figure 1: Disease Overview
Figure 2: History
Figure 3: Symptoms
Figure 4: Causes
Figure 5: Pathophysiology
Figure 6: Diagnostic Guidelines
Figure 7: Treatment Guidelines
Figure 8: Common Cold companies collaborations, Licensing, Acquisition -Deal Value Trends
Figure 9: Company-Company Collaborations (Licensing / Partnering) Analysis
Figure 10: Common Cold Acquisition Analysis
Figure 11: Assessment by Phase of Development
Figure 12: Assessment by Product Type (Mono / Combination)
Figure 13: Assessment by Stage and Product Type
Figure 14: Assessment by Route of Administration
Figure 15: Assessment by Stage and Route of Administration
Figure 16: Assessment by Molecule Type
Figure 17: Assessment by Stage and Molecule Type
Figure 18: Assessment by MOA
Figure 19: Assessment by Stage and MOA
Figure 20: Late Stage Products (Phase-III)
Figure 21: Mid Stage Products (Phase-II)
Figure 22: Early Stage Products (Phase-I)
Figure 23: Pre-clinical and Discovery Stage Products
Figure 24: Inactive Products
Figure 25: Dormant Products
Figure 26: Discontinued Products
Figure 27: Unmet Needs