Eb 101 Emerging Drug Insight And Market Forecast
“EB 101- Emerging Drug Insight and Market Forecast – 2030” the report provides comprehensive insights about an investigational product for Epidermolysis bullosa in 7 Major Markets. A detailed picture of the EB 101 in Seven Major Markets, i.e., United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan, for the study period 2020–2030 is provided in this report along with a detailed description of the product. The product details cover mechanism of action, dosage and administration, route of synthesis, and Research and development activity including regulatory milestones, and other development activities. Further, it also consists of future market assessments inclusive of the market forecast, SWOT analysis, market competitors, and other emerging therapies.
EB-101 is an autologous, gene-corrected cell therapy currently being investigated in the pivotal Phase 3 VIITALTM study for the treatment of recessive dystrophic epidermolysis bullosa (RDEB), a rare connective tissue disorder without an approved therapy. The EB-101 VIITALTM study is a multi-center, randomized clinical trial enrolling 10 to 15 RDEB patients with approximately 30 large, chronic wound sites treated in total. Treatment with EB-101 involves using gene transfer to deliver COL7A1 genes into a patient’s own skin cells (keratinocytes and its progenitors) and transplanting them back to the patient to enable normal Type VII collagen expression and facilitate wound healing. Abeona produces EB-101 for the VIITALTM study at its fully-functional gene and cell therapy manufacturing facility in Cleveland, OH. In a Phase 1/2a clinical trial, EB-101 provided durable wound healing for RDEB patients lasting 2+ to 5+ years, including for the largest, most challenging wounds that affect the majority of the RDEB population.
Scope of the report
The report provides insights into:
- A comprehensive product overview including the product description, mechanism of action, dosage and administration, Research and Development activity.
- Elaborated details on regulatory milestones and other development activities have been provided in this report.
- The report also highlights the drug research and development activity details across the United States, Europe and Japan.
- The report also covers the patents information with expiry timeline around EB 101.
- The report contains forecasted sales for EB 101 till 2030.
- Comprehensive coverage of the late-stage emerging therapies (Phase III) for Epidermolysis bullosa.
- The report also features the SWOT analysis with analyst insights and key findings of EB 101.
The report is built using data and information sourced primarily from internal databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by DelveInsight’s team of industry experts. Information and data from the secondary sources have been obtained from various printable and nonprintable sources like search engines, news websites, global regulatory authorities websites, trade journals, white papers, magazines, books, trade associations, industry associations, industry portals and access to available databases.
EB 101 Analytical Perspective by DelveInsight
- In-depth EB 101 Market Assessment
This report provides a detailed market assessment of EB 101 in Seven Major Markets, i.e., United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan. This segment of the report provides forecasted sales data from 2020 to 2030.
- EB 101 Clinical Assessment
The report provides the clinical trials information of EB 101 covering trial interventions, trial conditions, trial status, start and completion dates.
- In the coming years, the market scenario for Epidermolysis bullosa is set to change due to the extensive research and incremental healthcare spending across the world; which would expand the size of the market to enable the drug manufacturers to penetrate more into the market.
- The companies and academics are working to assess challenges and seek opportunities that could influence EB 101 dominance. The therapies under development are focused on novel approaches to treat/improve the disease condition.
- Other emerging products for Epidermolysis bullosa are giving market competition to EB 101 and launch of late-stage emerging therapies in the near future will significantly impact the market.
- A detailed description of regulatory milestones, development activities, and some key findings provide the current development scenario of EB 101.
- Our in-depth analysis of the forecasted sales data of EB 101 from 2020 to 2030 will support the clients in the decision-making process regarding their therapeutic portfolio by identifying the overall scenario of the EB 101.
- Which company is developing EB 101 along with the phase of the clinical study?
- What is the technology utilized in the development of EB 101?
- What is the product type, route of administration and mechanism of action of EB 101?
- What is the clinical trial status of the study and study completion date?
- What are the key collaborations, mergers and acquisitions, licensing and other activities related to the EB 101 development?
- What are the key designations that have been granted to EB 101?
- What is the forecasted market scenario of EB 101?
- What is the history of EB 101 and what is its future?
- What is the forecasted sales of EB 101 in the seven major countries, including the United States, Europe (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan?
- What are the other emerging products available and how these are giving competition to EB 101?
- Which are the late-stage emerging therapies under development for the treatment of the PPD?