Eluforsen Emerging Insight And Market Forecast
“ELUFORSEN- Emerging Insight and Market Forecast – 2030” the report provides comprehensive insights about an investigational product for Cystic fibrosis in 7 Major Markets. A detailed picture of the ELUFORSEN in Seven Major Markets, i.e., United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan, for the study period 2020–2030 is provided in this report along with a detailed description of the product. The product details cover mechanism of action, dosage and administration, route of synthesis, and Research and development activity including regulatory milestones, and other development activities. Further, it also consists of future market assessments inclusive of the market forecast, SWOT analysis, market competitors, and other emerging therapies.
Eluforsen, formerly known as QR-010, is a first-in-class RNA-based oligonucleotide designed to address the underlying cause of the disease by targeting the mRNA in CF patients that have the F508del mutation. The technology was exclusively licensed from Massachusetts General Hospital. The F508del mutation results in the production of a misfolded CFTR protein that does not function normally. Eluforsen is a single agent designed to bind to the defective CFTR mRNA and to restore CFTR function. Eluforsen is designed to be self-administered via an optimized eFlow Nebulizer (PARI Pharma GmbH). eFlow is a small, handheld aerosol delivery device which nebulizes eluforsen into a mist inhaled directly into the lungs. Eluforsen has been granted orphan drug designation in the United States and the European Union and fast-track status by the FDA. The eluforsen project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 633545.
Scope of the report
The report provides insights into:
- A comprehensive product overview including the product description, mechanism of action, dosage and administration, Research and Development activity.
- Elaborated details on regulatory milestones and other development activities have been provided in this report.
- The report also highlights the drug research and development activity details across the United States, Europe and Japan.
- The report also covers the patents information with expiry timeline around ELUFORSEN.
- The report contains forecasted sales for ELUFORSEN till 2030.
- Comprehensive coverage of the late-stage emerging therapies (Phase II) for Cystic fibrosis.
- The report also features the SWOT analysis with analyst insights and key findings of ELUFORSEN.
The report is built using data and information sourced primarily from internal databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by DelveInsight’s team of industry experts. Information and data from the secondary sources have been obtained from various printable and nonprintable sources like search engines, news websites, global regulatory authorities websites, trade journals, white papers, magazines, books, trade associations, industry associations, industry portals and access to available databases.
ELUFORSEN Analytical Perspective by DelveInsight
- In-depth ELUFORSEN Market Assessment
This report provides a detailed market assessment of ELUFORSEN in Seven Major Markets, i.e., United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan. This segment of the report provides forecasted sales data from 2020 to 2030.
- ELUFORSEN Clinical Assessment
The report provides the clinical trials information of ELUFORSEN covering trial interventions, trial conditions, trial status, start and completion dates.
- In the coming years, the market scenario for Cystic fibrosis is set to change due to the extensive research and incremental healthcare spending across the world; which would expand the size of the market to enable the drug manufacturers to penetrate more into the market.
- The companies and academics are working to assess challenges and seek opportunities that could influence ELUFORSEN dominance. The therapies under development are focused on novel approaches to treat/improve the disease condition.
- Other emerging products for Cystic fibrosis are giving market competition to ELUFORSEN and launch of late-stage emerging therapies in the near future will significantly impact the market.
- A detailed description of regulatory milestones, development activities, and some key findings provide the current development scenario of ELUFORSEN.
- Our in-depth analysis of the forecasted sales data of ELUFORSEN from 2020 to 2030 will support the clients in the decision-making process regarding their therapeutic portfolio by identifying the overall scenario of the ELUFORSEN.
- Which company is developing ELUFORSEN along with the phase of the clinical study?
- What is the technology utilized in the development of ELUFORSEN?
- What is the product type, route of administration and mechanism of action of ELUFORSEN?
- What is the clinical trial status of the study and study completion date?
- What are the key collaborations, mergers and acquisitions, licensing and other activities related to the ELUFORSEN development?
- What are the key designations that have been granted to ELUFORSEN?
- What is the forecasted market scenario of ELUFORSEN?
- What is the history of ELUFORSEN and what is its future?
- What is the forecasted sales of ELUFORSEN in the seven major countries, including the United States, Europe (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan?
- What are the other emerging products available and how these are giving competition to ELUFORSEN?
- Which are the late-stage emerging therapies under development for the treatment of the PPD?