Female Infertility Pipeline Insight
DelveInsight’s, “Female Infertility - Pipeline Insight, 2023,” report provides comprehensive insights about 12+ companies and 12+ pipeline drugs in Female Infertility pipeline landscape. It covers the pipeline drug profiles, including clinical and nonclinical stage products. It also covers the therapeutics assessment by product type, stage, route of administration, and molecule type. It further highlights the inactive pipeline products in this space.
- Global coverage
Female Infertility Understanding
Female Infertility: Overview
Female Infertility means not being able to get pregnant after at least one year of trying (or 6 months if the woman is over age 35). If a woman keeps having miscarriages, it is also called infertility. Female infertility can result from age, physical problems, hormone problems, and lifestyle or environmental factors. Most cases of infertility in women result from problems with producing eggs. In primary ovarian insufficiency, the ovaries stop functioning before natural menopause. In polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), the ovaries may not release an egg regularly or they may not release a healthy egg. About a third of the time, infertility is because of a problem with the woman. One third of the time, it is a problem with the man. Sometimes no cause can be found. Women with extremes in body mass index (BMI) frequently present with infertility and ovulatory dysfunction. Women with a BMI of less than 17 kg/m^2 with a history of intense exercise regimens or women with eating disorders are likely to develop hypogonadotropic hypogonadism, which causes deceased pituitary gonadotropin secretions.
"Female Infertility - Pipeline Insight, 2023" report by DelveInsight outlays comprehensive insights of present scenario and growth prospects across the indication. A detailed picture of the Female Infertility pipeline landscape is provided which includes the disease overview and Female Infertility treatment guidelines. The assessment part of the report embraces, in depth Female Infertility commercial assessment and clinical assessment of the pipeline products under development. In the report, detailed description of the drug is given which includes mechanism of action of the drug, clinical studies, NDA approvals (if any), and product development activities comprising the technology, Female Infertility collaborations, licensing, mergers and acquisition, funding, designations and other product related details.
- A better understanding of disease pathogenesis contributing to the development of novel therapeutics for Female Infertility.
- In the coming years, the Female Infertility market is set to change due to the rising awareness of the disease, and incremental healthcare spending across the world; which would expand the size of the market to enable the drug manufacturers to penetrate more into the market.
- The companies and academics that are working to assess challenges and seek opportunities that could influence Female Infertility R&D. The therapies under development are focused on novel approaches to treat/improve the disease condition.
- A detailed portfolio of major pharma players who are involved in fueling the Female Infertility treatment market. Several potential therapies for Female Infertility are under investigation. With the expected launch of these emerging therapies, it is expected that there will be a significant impact on the Female Infertility market size in the coming years.
- Our in-depth analysis of the pipeline assets (in early-stage, mid-stage and late stage of development for the treatment of Female Infertility) includes therapeutic assessment and comparative analysis. This will support the clients in the decision-making process regarding their therapeutic portfolio by identifying the overall scenario of the research and development activities.
Female Infertility Emerging Drugs Chapters
This segment of the Female Infertility report encloses its detailed analysis of various drugs in different stages of clinical development, including phase II, I, preclinical and Discovery. It also helps to understand clinical trial details, expressive pharmacological action, agreements and collaborations, and the latest news and press releases.
Female Infertility Emerging Drugs
OXO-001, a first-in class oral drug that acts directly on the endometrium to enhance and improve the embryo implantation process, which is a breakthrough innovation in reproductive medicine. After having demonstrated its efficacy in preclinical trials and its safety in humans, Oxolife has already initiated a Phase II international clinical trial (OXOART2) with the drug. The main objective of this ongoing clinical trial is to demonstrate the efficacy of OXO-001 in increasing the pregnancy rate of infertile women. Another research with OXO-001 is an innovative approach to PCOS infertility treatment. Previous preclinical studies performed have shown OXO-001 is capable of recovering ovulation and fertility in an animal model with PCOS characteristics, and we are currently in late stages of the pre-clinical development for this condition.
ObsEva is currently advancing nolasiban (OBE001), an oral oxytocin receptor antagonist with the potential to decrease contractions, improve uterine blood flow and enhance the receptivity of the endometrium to embryo implantation. This increases the chance of successful pregnancy and live-birth among patients undergoing embryo transfer following ART. The Phase 2 dose-ranging IMPLANT 1 clinical trial (n=247) showed that a single oral 900 mg dose of nolasiban about 4 h before fresh, day 3, single or double embryo transfer had the highest increase in on-going pregnancy and live birth rates compared to lower doses of 100 and 300 mg and placebo.
Further product details are provided in the report……..
Female Infertility: Therapeutic Assessment
This segment of the report provides insights about the different Female Infertility drugs segregated based on following parameters that define the scope of the report, such as:
Major Players in Female Infertility
There are approx. 12+ key companies which are developing the therapies for Female Infertility. The companies which have their Female Infertility drug candidates in the most advanced stage, i.e. phase II include, Oxolife.
DelveInsight’s report covers around 12+ products under different phases of clinical development like
- Late stage products (Phase III)
- Mid-stage products (Phase II)
- Early-stage product (Phase I) along with the details of
- Pre-clinical and Discovery stage candidates
- Discontinued & Inactive candidates
Route of Administration
Female Infertility pipeline report provides the therapeutic assessment of the pipeline drugs by the Route of Administration. Products have been categorized under various ROAs such as
- Intravenous/ Subcutaneous
Products have been categorized under various Molecule types such as
- Antisense oligonucleotides
- Monoclonal antibody
- Recombinant protein
- Small molecule
- Stem Cell
Drugs have been categorized under various product types like Mono, Combination and Mono/Combination.
Female Infertility: Pipeline Development Activities
The report provides insights into different therapeutic candidates in phase II, I, preclinical and discovery stage. It also analyses Female Infertility therapeutic drugs key players involved in developing key drugs.
Pipeline Development Activities
The report covers the detailed information of collaborations, acquisition and merger, licensing along with a thorough therapeutic assessment of emerging Female Infertility drugs.
Female Infertility Report Insights
- Female Infertility Pipeline Analysis
- Therapeutic Assessment
- Unmet Needs
- Impact of Drugs
Female Infertility Report Assessment
- Pipeline Product Profiles
- Therapeutic Assessment
- Pipeline Assessment
- Inactive drugs assessment
- Unmet Needs
Current Treatment Scenario and Emerging Therapies:
- How many companies are developing Female Infertility drugs?
- How many Female Infertility drugs are developed by each company?
- How many emerging drugs are in mid-stage, and late-stage of development for the treatment of Female Infertility?
- What are the key collaborations (Industry–Industry, Industry–Academia), Mergers and acquisitions, licensing activities related to the Female Infertility therapeutics?
- What are the recent trends, drug types and novel technologies developed to overcome the limitation of existing therapies?
- What are the clinical studies going on for Female Infertility and their status?
- What are the key designations that have been granted to the emerging drugs?