Fosmanogepix Emerging Insight And Market Forecast
“FOSMANOGEPIX- Emerging Insight and Market Forecast – 2030” the report provides comprehensive insights about an investigational product for Candidemia in 7 Major Markets. A detailed picture of the FOSMANOGEPIX in Seven Major Markets, i.e., United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan, for the study period 2020–2030 is provided in this report along with a detailed description of the product.The product details cover mechanism of action, dosage and administration, route of synthesis, and Research and development activity including regulatory milestones, and other development activities. Further, it also consists of future market assessments inclusive of the market forecast, SWOT analysis, market competitors, and other emerging therapies.
Fosmanogepix, is a novel broad-spectrum antifungal agent being evaluated in multiple clinical trials in patients with life-threatening fungal infections. Enrollment was recently completed in a Phase 2 trial evaluating the safety and efficacy of the intravenous and oral formulations of fosmanogepix for the treatment of patients with Candida infections. In that study, fosmanogepix demonstrated a high level of treatment success in the first 10 patients treated. Additional Phase 2 studies of fosmanogepix are ongoing in patients with Aspergillus and other mold infections, as well as infections caused by multi-drug-resistant Candida auris, a life-threatening fungal infection recently characterized as an “urgent” threat by the Centers for Disease Control.
Fosmanogepix has a novel mechanism of action, and its active moiety has shown broad-spectrum activity against common species of Candida and Aspergillus, including multi-drug-resistant strains, such as C. auris and C. glabrata, as well as rare hard-to-treat molds including Fusarium, Scedosporium, and some fungi from the Mucorales order. Invasive fungal infections result in high mortality rates (30-80%), despite standard-of-care treatment. The frequency of fungi resistant to both the azole and echinocandin classes of drugs is increasing, and there is a significant unmet medical need for a new broad-spectrum antifungal agent.
Fosmanogepix has received Fast Track and Orphan Drug designations from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration for seven separate indications, and is designated as a Qualified Infectious Disease Product (QIDP) for the treatment of four indications.
Scope of the report
The report provides insights into:
- A comprehensive product overview including the product description, mechanism of action, dosage and administration, Research and Development activity.
- Elaborated details on regulatory milestones and other development activities have been provided in this report.
- The report also highlights the drug research and development activity details across the United States, Europe and Japan.
- The report also covers the patents information with expiry timeline around FOSMANOGEPIX.
- The report contains forecasted sales for FOSMANOGEPIX till 2030.
- Comprehensive coverage of the late-stage emerging therapies (Phase II) for Candidemia.
- The report also features the SWOT analysis with analyst insights and key findings of FOSMANOGEPIX.
The report is built using data and information sourced primarily from internal databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by DelveInsight’s team of industry experts. Information and data from the secondary sources have been obtained from various printable and nonprintable sources like search engines, news websites, global regulatory authorities websites, trade journals, white papers, magazines, books, trade associations, industry associations, industry portals and access to available databases.
FOSMANOGEPIX Analytical Perspective by DelveInsight
- In-depth FOSMANOGEPIX Market Assessment
This report provides a detailed market assessment of FOSMANOGEPIX in Seven Major Markets, i.e., United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan. This segment of the report provides forecasted sales data from 2020 to 2030.
- FOSMANOGEPIX Clinical Assessment
The report provides the clinical trials information of FOSMANOGEPIX covering trial interventions, trial conditions, trial status, start and completion dates.
- In the coming years, the market scenario for Candidemia is set to change due to the extensive research and incremental healthcare spending across the world; which would expand the size of the market to enable the drug manufacturers to penetrate more into the market.
- The companies and academics are working to assess challenges and seek opportunities that could influence FOSMANOGEPIX dominance. The therapies under development are focused on novel approaches to treat/improve the disease condition.
- Other emerging products for Candidemia are giving market competition to FOSMANOGEPIX and launch of late-stage emerging therapies in the near future will significantly impact the market.
- A detailed description of regulatory milestones, development activities, and some key findings provide the current development scenario of FOSMANOGEPIX.
- Our in-depth analysis of the forecasted sales data of FOSMANOGEPIX from 2020 to 2030 will support the clients in the decision-making process regarding their therapeutic portfolio by identifying the overall scenario of the FOSMANOGEPIX.
- Which company is developing FOSMANOGEPIX along with the phase of the clinical study?
- What is the technology utilized in the development of FOSMANOGEPIX?
- What is the product type, route of administration and mechanism of action of FOSMANOGEPIX?
- What is the clinical trial status of the study and study completion date?
- What are the key collaborations, mergers and acquisitions, licensing and other activities related to the FOSMANOGEPIX development?
- What are the key designations that have been granted to FOSMANOGEPIX?
- What is the forecasted market scenario of FOSMANOGEPIX?
- What is the history of FOSMANOGEPIX and what is its future?
- What is the forecasted sales of FOSMANOGEPIX in the seven major countries, including the United States, Europe (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan?
- What are the other emerging products available and how these are giving competition to FOSMANOGEPIX?
- Which are the late-stage emerging therapies under development for the treatment of the PPD?