Garetosmab Regn2477 Emerging Drug Insight And Market Forecast
“GARETOSMAB (REGN2477)- Emerging Drug Insight and Market Forecast – 2030” the report provides comprehensive insights about an investigational product for Fibrodysplasia ossificans progressiva (FOP) in 7 Major Markets. A detailed picture of the GARETOSMAB (REGN2477) in Seven Major Markets, i.e., United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan, for the study period 2020–2030 is provided in this report along with a detailed description of the product. The product details cover mechanism of action, dosage and administration, route of synthesis, and Research and development activity including regulatory milestones, and other development activities. Further, it also consists of future market assessments inclusive of the market forecast, SWOT analysis, market competitors, and other emerging therapies.
Regeneron has been engaged in FOP research for over two decades and helped to provide fundamental insights in the biology and natural history of the disease. Regeneron scientists discovered that Activin A plays a key role in FOP by driving HO, the main pathology of FOP. Garetosmab is a VelocImmune-derived fully-human monoclonal antibody that binds and neutralizes Activin A, which is involved in the development of heterotopic bone in people with FOP.
Garetosmab is currently being studied in adults with FOP. In 2017, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) granted Fast Track designation for garetosmab for the prevention of HO in patients with FOP. In the U.S. and European Union (EU), garetosmab has been granted Orphan Designation. Garetosmab is currently under clinical development, and its safety and efficacy have not been evaluated by any regulatory authority
Scope of the report
The report provides insights into:
- A comprehensive product overview including the product description, mechanism of action, dosage and administration, Research and Development activity.
- Elaborated details on regulatory milestones and other development activities have been provided in this report.
- The report also highlights the drug research and development activity details across the United States, Europe and Japan.
- The report also covers the patents information with expiry timeline around GARETOSMAB (REGN2477).
- The report contains forecasted sales for GARETOSMAB (REGN2477) till 2030.
- Comprehensive coverage of the late-stage emerging therapies (Phase III) for Fibrodysplasia ossificans progressiva (FOP).
- The report also features the SWOT analysis with analyst insights and key findings of GARETOSMAB (REGN2477).
The report is built using data and information sourced primarily from internal databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by DelveInsight’s team of industry experts. Information and data from the secondary sources have been obtained from various printable and nonprintable sources like search engines, news websites, global regulatory authorities websites, trade journals, white papers, magazines, books, trade associations, industry associations, industry portals and access to available databases.
GARETOSMAB (REGN2477) Analytical Perspective by DelveInsight
- In-depth GARETOSMAB (REGN2477) Market Assessment
This report provides a detailed market assessment of GARETOSMAB (REGN2477) in Seven Major Markets, i.e., United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan. This segment of the report provides forecasted sales data from 2020 to 2030.
- GARETOSMAB (REGN2477) Clinical Assessment
The report provides the clinical trials information of GARETOSMAB (REGN2477) covering trial interventions, trial conditions, trial status, start and completion dates.
- In the coming years, the market scenario for Fibrodysplasia ossificans progressiva (FOP) is set to change due to the extensive research and incremental healthcare spending across the world; which would expand the size of the market to enable the drug manufacturers to penetrate more into the market.
- The companies and academics are working to assess challenges and seek opportunities that could influence GARETOSMAB (REGN2477) dominance. The therapies under development are focused on novel approaches to treat/improve the disease condition.
- Other emerging products for Fibrodysplasia ossificans progressiva (FOP) are giving market competition to GARETOSMAB (REGN2477) and launch of late-stage emerging therapies in the near future will significantly impact the market.
- A detailed description of regulatory milestones, development activities, and some key findings provide the current development scenario of GARETOSMAB (REGN2477).
- Our in-depth analysis of the forecasted sales data of GARETOSMAB (REGN2477) from 2020 to 2030 will support the clients in the decision-making process regarding their therapeutic portfolio by identifying the overall scenario of the GARETOSMAB (REGN2477).
- Which company is developing GARETOSMAB (REGN2477) along with the phase of the clinical study?
- What is the technology utilized in the development of GARETOSMAB (REGN2477)?
- What is the product type, route of administration and mechanism of action of GARETOSMAB (REGN2477)?
- What is the clinical trial status of the study and study completion date?
- What are the key collaborations, mergers and acquisitions, licensing and other activities related to the GARETOSMAB (REGN2477) development?
- What are the key designations that have been granted to GARETOSMAB (REGN2477)?
- What is the forecasted market scenario of GARETOSMAB (REGN2477)?
- What is the history of GARETOSMAB (REGN2477) and what is its future?
- What is the forecasted sales of GARETOSMAB (REGN2477) in the seven major countries, including the United States, Europe (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan?
- What are the other emerging products available and how these are giving competition to GARETOSMAB (REGN2477)?
- Which are the late-stage emerging therapies under development for the treatment of the PPD?