Gsk3228836 Emerging Drug Insight And Market
“GSK3228836- Emerging Drug Insight and Market Forecast – 2030” the report provides comprehensive insights about an investigational product for Hepatitis B in 7 Major Markets. A detailed picture of the GSK3228836 in Seven Major Markets, i.e., United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan, for the study period 2020–2030 is provided in this report along with a detailed description of the product. The product details cover mechanism of action, dosage and administration, route of synthesis, and Research and development activity including regulatory milestones, and other development activities. Further, it also consists of future market assessments inclusive of the market forecast, SWOT analysis, market competitors, and other emerging therapies.
GSK3228836 is an investigational antisense oligonucleotide (ASO) that has been designed to specifically recognise the messenger RNA (mRNA) that the Hepatitis B virus uses to make viral antigens (disease-causing protein) in infected cells (hepatocytes) in the liver. It helps to destroy the mRNA by recruiting the liver’s own enzymes to digest it to an inactive form. The subsequent reduction in the levels of the mRNA results in a decrease in the production of viral antigen (HBsAg) by the hepatocytes, which can be measured by a drop in the antigen levels in the circulating blood. GSK3228836 (previously known as ‘ISIS 505358 or IONIS-HBVRX’) was discovered by and jointly developed with Ionis Pharmaceuticals. GSK3228836 is one of the ASO HBV programme assets in-licensed by GSK from Ionis Pharmaceuticals in August 2019. GSK is now fully responsible for all development, regulatory and commercialisation activities and costs.
Scope of the report
The report provides insights into:
- A comprehensive product overview including the product description, mechanism of action, dosage and administration, Research and Development activity.
- Elaborated details on regulatory milestones and other development activities have been provided in this report.
- The report also highlights the drug research and development activity details across the United States, Europe and Japan.
- The report also covers the patents information with expiry timeline around GSK3228836.
- The report contains forecasted sales for GSK3228836 till 2030.
- Comprehensive coverage of the late-stage emerging therapies (Phase II) for Hepatitis B.
- The report also features the SWOT analysis with analyst insights and key findings of GSK3228836.
The report is built using data and information sourced primarily from internal databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by DelveInsight’s team of industry experts. Information and data from the secondary sources have been obtained from various printable and nonprintable sources like search engines, news websites, global regulatory authorities websites, trade journals, white papers, magazines, books, trade associations, industry associations, industry portals and access to available databases.
GSK3228836 Analytical Perspective by DelveInsight
- In-depth GSK3228836 Market Assessment
This report provides a detailed market assessment of GSK3228836 in Seven Major Markets, i.e., United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan. This segment of the report provides forecasted sales data from 2020 to 2030.
- GSK3228836 Clinical Assessment
The report provides the clinical trials information of GSK3228836 covering trial interventions, trial conditions, trial status, start and completion dates.
- In the coming years, the market scenario for Hepatitis B is set to change due to the extensive research and incremental healthcare spending across the world; which would expand the size of the market to enable the drug manufacturers to penetrate more into the market.
- The companies and academics are working to assess challenges and seek opportunities that could influence GSK3228836 dominance. The therapies under development are focused on novel approaches to treat/improve the disease condition.
- Other emerging products for Hepatitis B are giving market competition to GSK3228836 and launch of late-stage emerging therapies in the near future will significantly impact the market.
- A detailed description of regulatory milestones, development activities, and some key findings provide the current development scenario of GSK3228836.
- Our in-depth analysis of the forecasted sales data of GSK3228836 from 2020 to 2030 will support the clients in the decision-making process regarding their therapeutic portfolio by identifying the overall scenario of the GSK3228836.
- Which company is developing GSK3228836 along with the phase of the clinical study?
- What is the technology utilized in the development of GSK3228836?
- What is the product type, route of administration and mechanism of action of GSK3228836?
- What is the clinical trial status of the study and study completion date?
- What are the key collaborations, mergers and acquisitions, licensing and other activities related to the GSK3228836 development?
- What are the key designations that have been granted to GSK3228836?
- What is the forecasted market scenario of GSK3228836?
- What is the history of GSK3228836 and what is its future?
- What is the forecasted sales of GSK3228836 in the seven major countries, including the United States, Europe (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan?
- What are the other emerging products available and how these are giving competition to GSK3228836?
- Which are the late-stage emerging therapies under development for the treatment of the PPD?