Gt005 Emerging Drug Insight And Market Forecast
“GT005- Emerging Drug Insight and Market Forecast – 2030” the report provides comprehensive insights about an investigational product for Geographic Atrophy in 7 Major Markets. A detailed picture of the GT005 in Seven Major Markets, i.e., United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan, for the study period 2020–2030 is provided in this report along with a detailed description of the product. The product details cover mechanism of action, dosage and administration, route of synthesis, and Research and development activity including regulatory milestones, and other development activities. Further, it also consists of future market assessments inclusive of the market forecast, SWOT analysis, market competitors, and other emerging therapies.
GT005 is designed to restore balance to an overactive complement system, a part of the immune system, by increasing production of the CFI protein. An overactive complement system has been implicated in the development of AMD. The CFI protein regulates the activity of the complement system. It is believed that increasing CFI production will dampen the system’s overactivity and reduce inflammation, with the goal of preserving a person’s eyesight.
Research has found that approximately 3% of people with dry AMD have certain CFI mutations that correlate with low CFI levels in the blood and a higher risk of developing AMD. Gyroscope estimates that more than 100,000 people with GA in the United States and EU5 European countries may have these mutations. It is estimated that approximately one million people in the United States alone have GA. Gyroscope therefore plans to initiate a second Phase II trial in 2020 that will evaluate GT005 in a broader GA population.
Scope of the report
The report provides insights into:
- A comprehensive product overview including the product description, mechanism of action, dosage and administration, Research and Development activity.
- Elaborated details on regulatory milestones and other development activities have been provided in this report.
- The report also highlights the drug research and development activity details across the United States, Europe and Japan.
- The report also covers the patents information with expiry timeline around GT005.
- The report contains forecasted sales for GT005 till 2030.
- Comprehensive coverage of the late-stage emerging therapies (Phase III) for Geographic Atrophy.
- The report also features the SWOT analysis with analyst insights and key findings of GT005.
The report is built using data and information sourced primarily from internal databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by DelveInsight’s team of industry experts. Information and data from the secondary sources have been obtained from various printable and nonprintable sources like search engines, news websites, global regulatory authorities websites, trade journals, white papers, magazines, books, trade associations, industry associations, industry portals and access to available databases.
GT005 Analytical Perspective by DelveInsight
- In-depth GT005 Market Assessment
This report provides a detailed market assessment of GT005 in Seven Major Markets, i.e., United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan. This segment of the report provides forecasted sales data from 2020 to 2030.
- GT005 Clinical Assessment
The report provides the clinical trials information of GT005 covering trial interventions, trial conditions, trial status, start and completion dates.
- In the coming years, the market scenario for Geographic Atrophy is set to change due to the extensive research and incremental healthcare spending across the world; which would expand the size of the market to enable the drug manufacturers to penetrate more into the market.
- The companies and academics are working to assess challenges and seek opportunities that could influence GT005 dominance. The therapies under development are focused on novel approaches to treat/improve the disease condition.
- Other emerging products for Geographic Atrophy are giving market competition to GT005 and launch of late-stage emerging therapies in the near future will significantly impact the market.
- A detailed description of regulatory milestones, development activities, and some key findings provide the current development scenario of GT005.
- Our in-depth analysis of the forecasted sales data of GT005 from 2020 to 2030 will support the clients in the decision-making process regarding their therapeutic portfolio by identifying the overall scenario of the GT005.
- Which company is developing GT005 along with the phase of the clinical study?
- What is the technology utilized in the development of GT005?
- What is the product type, route of administration and mechanism of action of GT005?
- What is the clinical trial status of the study and study completion date?
- What are the key collaborations, mergers and acquisitions, licensing and other activities related to the GT005 development?
- What are the key designations that have been granted to GT005?
- What is the forecasted market scenario of GT005?
- What is the history of GT005 and what is its future?
- What is the forecasted sales of GT005 in the seven major countries, including the United States, Europe (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan?
- What are the other emerging products available and how these are giving competition to GT005?
- Which are the late-stage emerging therapies under development for the treatment of the Geographic Atrophy?