Mavyret Drug Insight And Market
“Mavyret- Drug Insight and Market Forecast – 2030” report by DelveInsight outlays comprehensive insights of the product indicated for the treatment of its approved condition. A detailed picture of the Mavyret in Seven Major Markets, i.e., United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan, for the study period 2017–2030 is provided in this report along with a detailed description of the product. The product details covers mechanism of action, dosage and administration, route of synthesis, and pharmacological studies, including product marketed details, regulatory milestones, and other development activities. Further, it also consists of market assessments inclusive of the market forecast, SWOT analysis, and detailed analyst views. It further highlights the market competitors, late-stage emerging therapies, and patent details in the global space.
MAVYRET is approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for the treatment of chronic hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection in adults across all major genotypes (GT1-6). MAVYRET is a pan-genotypic, once-daily, ribavirin-free treatment that combines glecaprevir (100mg), an NS3/4A protease inhibitor, and pibrentasvir (40mg), an NS5A inhibitor, dosed as three tablets taken at the same time once daily with food.
MAVYRET is an 8-week, pan-genotypic option for treatment-naïve patients without cirrhosis or with compensated cirrhosis, who comprise the majority of people living with HCV. MAVYRET is also approved as a treatment for patients with specific treatment challenges, including those (GT1) not cured by prior treatment experience to either a protease inhibitor or NS5A inhibitor (but not both), and in patients with limited treatment options, such as those with severe chronic kidney disease (CKD) or those with genotype 3 chronic HCV. MAVYRET is a pan-genotypic treatment approved for use in patients across all stages of CKD. Glecaprevir (GLE) was discovered during the ongoing collaboration between AbbVie and Enanta Pharmaceuticals for HCV protease inhibitors and regimens that include protease inhibitors.
Scope of the report
The report provides insights into:
- A comprehensive product overview including the product description, mechanism of action, dosage and administration, route of synthesis, pharmacological studies (pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics) and adverse reactions.
- Elaborated details on regulatory milestones and other development activities have been provided in this report.
- The report also highlights the drug marketed details across the United States, Europe and Japan.
- The report also covers the patents information with expiry timeline around Mavyret.
- The report contains historical and forecasted sales for Mavyret till 2030.
- Comprehensive coverage of the late-stage emerging therapies (Phase III) in the space with a brief snapshot of the details.
- The report also features the SWOT analysis with analyst insights and key findings of Mavyret.
The report is built using data and information sourced primarily from internal databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by DelveInsight’s team of industry experts. Information and data from the secondary sources have been obtained from various printable and nonprintable sources like search engines, news websites, global regulatory authorities websites, trade journals, white papers, magazines, books, trade associations, industry associations, industry portals and access to available databases.
Mavyret Analytical Perspective by DelveInsight
- In-depth Mavyret Market Assessment
This report provides a detailed market assessment of Mavyret in Seven Major Markets, i.e., United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan. This segment of the report provides historical and forecasted sales data from 2017 to 2030.
- Mavyret Clinical Assessment
The report provides the clinical trials information of Mavyret covering trial interventions, trial conditions, trial status, start and completion dates.
- In the coming years, the market scenario for Mavyret is set to change due to the extensive research in the treatment of the indicated condition and incremental healthcare spending across the world; which would expand the size of the market to enable the drug manufacturers to penetrate more into the market.
- The companies and academics are working to assess challenges and seek opportunities that could influence Mavyret dominance. The therapies under development are focused on novel approaches to treat/improve the disease condition.
- Other approved products for the disease are giving market competition to Mavyret and launch of late-stage emerging therapies in the near future will significantly impact the market.
- A detailed description of regulatory milestones, development activities, and some key findings provide the current market scenario of Mavyret.
- Our in-depth analysis of the sales data of Mavyret from 2017 to 2030 will support the clients in the decision-making process regarding their therapeutic portfolio by identifying the overall scenario of the Mavyret in the market.
- What is the prescribed dosage and strengths of Mavyret are available in the market?
- What are the common adverse reactions or side effects of Mavyret?
- What is the product type, route of administration and mechanism of action of Mavyret?
- What are the chemical specifications of Mavyret?
- How are the clinical trials diversified on the basis of the trial status?
- What is the history of Mavyret, and what is its future?
- What are the marketed details of Mavyret in the seven major countries, including the United States, Europe (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan?
- How many patents have been granted to Mavyret and when these patents will get expire?
- What are the pros (benefits) and cons (disadvantages) of Mavyret?
- In which countries Mavyret got approval and when it gets launched?
- What are the clinical trials are currently ongoing for Mavyret?
- How the safety and efficacy results determined the approval of Mavyret?
- What are the key collaborations, mergers and acquisitions, licensing and other activities related to the Mavyret development?
- What are the key designations that have been granted to Mavyret?
- What is the historical and forecasted market scenario of Mavyret?
- How is the market trend of Mavyret is different in the Seven Major Markets (the United States, EU5 [Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom], and Japan)?
- What are the other approved products available and how these are giving competition to Mavyret?
- Which are the late-stage emerging therapies under development for the treatment of the indicated condition?