Peripheral Nerve Stimulators Pipeline Insight
DelveInsight’s, “Peripheral Nerve Stimulators (PNS)–Pipeline Insight and Competitive Landscape, 2020,” report provides comprehensive insights about 20+ companies and 20+ pipeline devices in Peripheral Nerve Stimulators (PNS) pipeline landscape. With the growing geriatric population around the world serving as a key driver for the prevalence of neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer's and dementia, this number is expected to rise over the coming years. Growing knowledge of neurodegenerative disorders over the projected timeframe is also expected to be a key factor for the peripheral nerve stimulation industry. The market is expected to witness a profitable growth owing to the rise in neurological disorders such as Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, epilepsy, depression, and essential tremors. This report provides a detailed study of the emerging Peripheral Nerve Stimulators (PNS) devices along with competitive landscape to help better understand the emerging Peripheral Nerve Stimulators (PNS) devices.
Peripheral Nerve Stimulators (PNS) Overview
Peripheral Nerve Stimulators (PNS): Understanding
In most developed nations, neuropathic pain is a widespread health condition and affects about 40-60% of the geriatric population and adults around the world. For the treatment of many diseases and indications, such as complex regional pain syndrome, low back pain, neck pain and debilitating nerve injuries, the peripheral nerve stimulator is used as a peripheral nerve stimulator, and its growing prevalence is expected to fuel demand and the development of the peripheral nerve stimulator industry.
Peripheral nerve stimulators comprise a small electrical device that is surgically placed next to one of the peripheral nerves. The stimulation provided by this electrical device is recognized as a reliable way of treating chronic pain. Peripheral nerve stimulation devices are especially used in neurological diseases such as epilepsy, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, and others.
Peripheral Nerve Stimulators (PNS) Devices Competitive Assessment
This segment of the Peripheral Nerve Stimulators (PNS) report encloses its detailed analysis of various pipeline devices which include product description, licensing and collaboration details and other developmental activities including pipeline territories, regulatory paths and estimated approval dates and the latest news and press releases. The report also provides list of major players involved in the pipeline product development.
Peripheral Nerve Stimulators (PNS) can divided based on Types – Transcutaneous and Implantable- are covered in this report.
Peripheral Nerve Stimulators (PNS) can divided based on Application- Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, epilepsy, depression, and essential tremors.
Major Players in Peripheral Nerve Stimulators (PNS)
There are approx. 20+ key companies which are developing the products for Peripheral Nerve Stimulators (PNS).
SPRINT (PNS) System: SPR Therapeutics, Inc.
SPRINT (PNS) System is in clinical study. The purpose of this study is to determine if pain can be relieved by delivering small amounts of electricity (called ""electrical stimulation"") to the nerves in an individual's amputated leg. This study will involve the use of a Peripheral Nerve Stimulation (PNS) System that is made by SPR Therapeutics (the sponsor of the study). The study is estimated to be complete by October 2022.
StimRouter Neuromodulation System: Bioness Inc
The device is in registry study to prospectively evaluate the long-term effectiveness, safety, and tolerability of the StimRouter Neuromodulation System, along with evaluating the technical performance of StimRouter, surgical outcomes, health-related quality of life, concomitant medical use, and subject's impression of improvement. The estimated study completion date is April 2028.
Further product details are provided in the report……..
Peripheral Nerve Stimulators (PNS) Competitive Benchmarking
This segment of the reports provides analysis of the pipeline report to give a clear understanding of the comparative analysis.
The analysis is based on
- Brand Positioning of Leading companies
- Industry Collaborations
Peripheral Nerve Stimulators (PNS): Commercialization Activity
This segment of the report provides a detailed list of any commercial activity in the field of Peripheral Nerve Stimulators (PNS) devices ranging from collaboration, mergers and acquisition, recent breakthrough among others.
June 2019, Innovative Health Solutions received FDA clearance for the IB-stim. The IB-stim is the first device cleared for the treatment of irritable bowel syndrome. The device is worn on the ear and stimulates cranial nerve bundles to target areas of the brain involved in processing pain.
Further commercial activities are provided in the report……..
Peripheral Nerve Stimulators (PNS): Reimbursement
Medicare covers Peripheral Nerve Stimulators that involves the placement of a lead by a physician (via open surgical or percutaneous approach) near the known anatomical location of a peripheral nerve. The goal is to lessen pain for conditions known to be responsive to this form of therapy.
Further information is provided in the report……..
- Extensive coverage of the Peripheral Nerve Stimulators (PNS) under development
- The report reviews details of major pipeline products which includes, product description, licensing and collaboration details and other developmental activities
- The report reviews the major players involved in the development of Peripheral Nerve Stimulators (PNS) and list all their pipeline projects
- The coverage of pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from Early Development to Approved / Issued stage
- The report provides key clinical trial data of ongoing trials specific to pipeline products
- Recent developments in the segment / industry
- The report consists of in depth analysis of pipeline products based on various parameters
Peripheral Nerve Stimulators (PNS) Report Insights
- Peripheral Nerve Stimulators (PNS) - Pipeline Analysis
- Peripheral Nerve Stimulators (PNS) - Unmet Need
- Peripheral Nerve Stimulators (PNS) - Market Dynamics
- Peripheral Nerve Stimulators (PNS) - Future Perspectives and Conclusion
- Peripheral Nerve Stimulators (PNS) - Analyst Views
- What are significant companies in this segment, their information, analysis, and insights to improve R&D strategies?
- How to identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage?
- What are important and diverse types of Peripheral Nerve Stimulators (PNS) under development?
- What are market-entry and market expansion strategies in Peripheral Nerve Stimulators (PNS)?
- What are some of the mergers and acquisitions and to identify major players with the most promising pipeline?
- What is in-depth analysis of the product’s current stage of development, territory and estimated launch date?