Rezafungin Emerging Insight And Market Forecast
“REZAFUNGIN- Emerging Insight and Market Forecast – 2030” the report provides comprehensive insights about an investigational product for Candidemia in 7 Major Markets. A detailed picture of the REZAFUNGIN in Seven Major Markets, i.e., United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan, for the study period 2020–2030 is provided in this report along with a detailed description of the product. The product details cover mechanism of action, dosage and administration, route of synthesis, and Research and development activity including regulatory milestones, and other development activities. Further, it also consists of future market assessments inclusive of the market forecast, SWOT analysis, market competitors, and other emerging therapies.
Cidara is developing a novel once-weekly echinocandin, rezafungin, for both the treatment and prevention of serious fungal infections, such as candidemia and invasive candidiasis. The structure and properties of rezafungin are specifically designed to improve upon a clinically validated mechanism, enhancing its efficacy and safety potential for patients. Rezafungin is a member of the echinocandin class of drugs. Echinocandins are considered the safest antifungal drugs available and are suggested by the Infectious Disease Society of America (IDSA) as first-line treatment for fungal infections. Rezafungin’s structure and properties have been precisely refined to retain the safety benefits of echinocandin drugs while enhancing its pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic properties to create a longer-lasting, next-generation treatment and preventative, capable of addressing even drug-resistant species.
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has designated rezafungin as a Qualified Infectious Disease Product (QIDP) and a Fast Track Product for both the treatment of candidemia and invasive candidiasis and for prevention of invasive fungal infections in adults undergoing allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation. The FDA has also designated rezafungin as an orphan drug for the treatment indication.
Scope of the report
The report provides insights into:
- A comprehensive product overview including the product description, mechanism of action, dosage and administration, Research and Development activity.
- Elaborated details on regulatory milestones and other development activities have been provided in this report.
- The report also highlights the drug research and development activity details across the United States, Europe and Japan.
- The report also covers the patents information with expiry timeline around REZAFUNGIN.
- The report contains forecasted sales for REZAFUNGIN till 2030.
- Comprehensive coverage of the late-stage emerging therapies (Phase II) for Candidemia.
- The report also features the SWOT analysis with analyst insights and key findings of REZAFUNGIN.
The report is built using data and information sourced primarily from internal databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by DelveInsight’s team of industry experts. Information and data from the secondary sources have been obtained from various printable and nonprintable sources like search engines, news websites, global regulatory authorities websites, trade journals, white papers, magazines, books, trade associations, industry associations, industry portals and access to available databases.
REZAFUNGIN Analytical Perspective by DelveInsight
- In-depth REZAFUNGIN Market Assessment
This report provides a detailed market assessment of REZAFUNGIN in Seven Major Markets, i.e., United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan. This segment of the report provides forecasted sales data from 2020 to 2030.
- REZAFUNGIN Clinical Assessment
The report provides the clinical trials information of REZAFUNGIN covering trial interventions, trial conditions, trial status, start and completion dates.
- In the coming years, the market scenario for Candidemia is set to change due to the extensive research and incremental healthcare spending across the world; which would expand the size of the market to enable the drug manufacturers to penetrate more into the market.
- The companies and academics are working to assess challenges and seek opportunities that could influence REZAFUNGIN dominance. The therapies under development are focused on novel approaches to treat/improve the disease condition.
- Other emerging products for Candidemia are giving market competition to REZAFUNGIN and launch of late-stage emerging therapies in the near future will significantly impact the market.
- A detailed description of regulatory milestones, development activities, and some key findings provide the current development scenario of REZAFUNGIN.
- Our in-depth analysis of the forecasted sales data of REZAFUNGIN from 2020 to 2030 will support the clients in the decision-making process regarding their therapeutic portfolio by identifying the overall scenario of the REZAFUNGIN.
- Which company is developing REZAFUNGIN along with the phase of the clinical study?
- What is the technology utilized in the development of REZAFUNGIN?
- What is the product type, route of administration and mechanism of action of REZAFUNGIN?
- What is the clinical trial status of the study and study completion date?
- What are the key collaborations, mergers and acquisitions, licensing and other activities related to the REZAFUNGIN development?
- What are the key designations that have been granted to REZAFUNGIN?
- What is the forecasted market scenario of REZAFUNGIN?
- What is the history of REZAFUNGIN and what is its future?
- What is the forecasted sales of REZAFUNGIN in the seven major countries, including the United States, Europe (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan?
- What are the other emerging products available and how these are giving competition to REZAFUNGIN?
- Which are the late-stage emerging therapies under development for the treatment of the PPD?