RP1 Emerging Drug Insight
“RP1 Emerging Drug Insight and Market Forecast – 2032” report provides comprehensive insights about RP1 for Oncolytic Virus Therapies (OVTs) in the seven major markets. A detailed picture of the RP1 for OVTs in the 7MM, i.e., the United States, EU4 (Germany, France, Italy, and Spain) and the United Kingdom, and Japan for the study period 2019 –2032 is provided in this report along with a detailed description of the RP1 for OVTs. The report provides insights about mechanism of action, dosage and administration, as well as research and development including regulatory milestones, along with other developmental activities. Further, it also consists of future market assessments inclusive of the RP1 market forecast analysis for OVTs in the 7MM, SWOT, analysts’ views, comprehensive overview of market competitors, and brief about other emerging therapies in OVTs.
RP1 (vusolimogene oderparepvec) is next-generation oncolytic immunotherapy and is Replimune’s lead Immulytic product candidate being developed to treat solid tumors and cutaneous squamous cell carcinoma. RP1 is a genetically modified HSV 1 designed to destroy tumors directly and generate an antitumor immune response. It is based on a proprietary new strain of HSV engineered to maximize tumor-killing potency, the immunogenicity of tumor cell death, and activating a systemic antitumor immune response. RP1 is administered by direct injection into solid tumors, guided visually or by ultrasound, computerized tomography, CT, or other imaging methods. The company believes that direct injection maximizes virus-mediated tumor cell death, provides the most efficient delivery of virus-encoded immune activating proteins into the tumor to activate systemic immunity, and limits the systemic toxicities associated with IV administration. Activation of systemic immunity through local administration induce antitumor immune responses, leading to the clinical response of tumors that have not been injected.
Replimune’s Immulytic platform consists of:
- A potent proprietary viral strain: The company has engineered a newly-isolated strain of HSV that maximizes antitumor potency and selectivity, serving as the proprietary backbone for therapeutics
- Enhanced tumor killing and spread: The therapies developed are armed with a fusogenic protein that further enhances cancer cell killing while also initiating powerful innate and adaptive immune responses
- Delivery of potent immune-stimulating proteins: These therapies deliver additional proteins directly to tumors and drain lymph nodes to augment and potentiate an antitumor immune response.
Currently, Replimune is conducting several clinical trials of RP1, both as a monotherapy and in combination with anti-PD-1 therapy, focusing on immune-responsive tumors. The company actively enrolls patients in six randomized, controlled Phase II clinical trials of RP1 for indications such as cutaneous squamous cell carcinoma, melanoma, NMSC, and MSI-H.
Scope of the Report
The report provides insights into:
- A comprehensive product overview including the RP1 description, mechanism of action, dosage and administration, research and development activities in OVTs.
- Elaborated details on RP1 regulatory milestones and other development activities have been provided in this report.
- The report also highlights the RP1 research and development activities in OVTs across the United States, Europe and Japan.
- The report also covers the patents information with expiry timeline around RP1.
- The report contains forecasted sales of for OVTs till 2032.
- Comprehensive coverage of the late-stage emerging therapies for OVTs.
- The report also features the SWOT analysis with analyst views for RP1 in OVTs.
The report is built using data and information sourced primarily from internal databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by DelveInsight’s team of industry experts. Information and data from the secondary sources have been obtained from various printable and nonprintable sources like search engines, news websites, global regulatory authorities websites, trade journals, white papers, magazines, books, trade associations, industry associations, industry portals and access to available databases.
RP1 Analytical Perspective by DelveInsight
In-depth RP1 Market Assessment
This report provides a detailed market assessment of RP1 for OVTs in the seven major markets, i.e., the United States, EU4 (Germany, France, Italy, and Spain) and the United Kingdom, and Japan. This segment of the report provides forecasted sales data from 2024 to 2032.
RP1 Clinical Assessment
The report provides the clinical trials information of RP1 for OVTs covering trial interventions, trial conditions, trial status, start and completion dates.
- In the coming years, the market scenario for OVTs is set to change due to the extensive research and incremental healthcare spending across the world; which would expand the size of the market to enable the drug manufacturers to penetrate more into the market.
- The companies are developing therapies that focus on novel approaches to treat/improve the disease condition, assess challenges, and seek opportunities that could influence RP1 dominance.
- Other emerging products for OVTs are expected to give tough market competition to RP1 and launch of late-stage emerging therapies in the near future will significantly impact the market.
- A detailed description of regulatory milestones, and developmental activities, provide the current development scenario of RP1 in OVTs.
- Our in-depth analysis of the forecasted sales data of RP1 from 2024 to 2032 will support the clients in the decision-making process regarding their therapeutic portfolio by identifying the overall scenario of the RP1 in OVTs.
- What is the product type, route of administration and mechanism of action of RP1?
- What is the clinical trial status of the study related to RP1 in OVTs and study completion date?
- What are the key collaborations, mergers and acquisitions, licensing and other activities related to the RP1 development?
- What are the key designations that have been granted to RP1 for OVTs?
- What is the forecasted market scenario of RP1 for OVTs?
- What are the forecasted sales of RP1 in the seven major countries, including the United States, Europe (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan?
- What are the other emerging products available and how are these giving competition to RP1 for OVTs?
- Which are the late-stage emerging therapies under development for the treatment of OVTs?