Selgantolimod Gs 9688 Emerging Insight And Market
“Selgantolimod (GS-9688) - Emerging Insight and Market Forecast – 2030” the report provides comprehensive insights about an investigational product for Hepatitis B in 7 Major Markets. A detailed picture of the SELGANTOLIMOD (GS-9688) in Seven Major Markets, i.e., United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan, for the study period 2020–2030 is provided in this report along with a detailed description of the product. The product details cover mechanism of action, dosage and administration, route of synthesis, and Research and development activity including regulatory milestones, and other development activities. Further, it also consists of future market assessments inclusive of the market forecast, SWOT analysis, market competitors, and other emerging therapies.
GS-9688 is an investigational oral selective small molecule agonist of toll-like receptor 8 (TLR8). In a Phase 2 multicenter, randomized, double-blind study of 48 virally suppressed chronic HBV patients (Poster 0697), GS-9688, taken in combination with oral antivirals, was well-tolerated over an extended dosing period and demonstrated dose-dependent pharmacodynamic activity. Clinical activity was also evaluated; five percent of patients receiving GS-9688 achieved a ≥ 1 log10 IU/mL decline in hepatitis B surface antigen (HBsAg) levels or hepatitis B e-antigen (HBeAg) loss at 24 weeks. These data support ongoing studies of GS-9688 as well as novel combinations aimed at achieving a functional cure of HBV. The safety and efficacy of GS-9688 have not been established. GS-9688 is an investigational compound and is not approved by the U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA) or any other regulatory authority.
Scope of the report
The report provides insights into:
- A comprehensive product overview including the product description, mechanism of action, dosage and administration, Research and Development activity.
- Elaborated details on regulatory milestones and other development activities have been provided in this report.
- The report also highlights the drug research and development activity details across the United States, Europe and Japan.
- The report also covers the patents information with expiry timeline around SELGANTOLIMOD (GS-9688).
- The report contains forecasted sales for SELGANTOLIMOD (GS-9688) till 2030.
- Comprehensive coverage of the late-stage emerging therapies (Phase II) for Hepatitis B.
- The report also features the SWOT analysis with analyst insights and key findings of SELGANTOLIMOD (GS-9688).
The report is built using data and information sourced primarily from internal databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by DelveInsight’s team of industry experts. Information and data from the secondary sources have been obtained from various printable and nonprintable sources like search engines, news websites, global regulatory authorities websites, trade journals, white papers, magazines, books, trade associations, industry associations, industry portals and access to available databases.
SELGANTOLIMOD (GS-9688) Analytical Perspective by DelveInsight
- In-depth SELGANTOLIMOD (GS-9688) Market Assessment
This report provides a detailed market assessment of SELGANTOLIMOD (GS-9688) in Seven Major Markets, i.e., United States, EU5 (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan. This segment of the report provides forecasted sales data from 2020 to 2030.
- SELGANTOLIMOD (GS-9688) Clinical Assessment
The report provides the clinical trials information of SELGANTOLIMOD (GS-9688) covering trial interventions, trial conditions, trial status, start and completion dates.
- In the coming years, the market scenario for Hepatitis B is set to change due to the extensive research and incremental healthcare spending across the world; which would expand the size of the market to enable the drug manufacturers to penetrate more into the market.
- The companies and academics are working to assess challenges and seek opportunities that could influence SELGANTOLIMOD (GS-9688) dominance. The therapies under development are focused on novel approaches to treat/improve the disease condition.
- Other emerging products for Hepatitis B are giving market competition to SELGANTOLIMOD (GS-9688) and launch of late-stage emerging therapies in the near future will significantly impact the market.
- A detailed description of regulatory milestones, development activities, and some key findings provide the current development scenario of SELGANTOLIMOD (GS-9688).
- Our in-depth analysis of the forecasted sales data of SELGANTOLIMOD (GS-9688) from 2020 to 2030 will support the clients in the decision-making process regarding their therapeutic portfolio by identifying the overall scenario of the SELGANTOLIMOD (GS-9688).
- Which company is developing SELGANTOLIMOD (GS-9688) along with the phase of the clinical study?
- What is the technology utilized in the development of SELGANTOLIMOD (GS-9688)?
- What is the product type, route of administration and mechanism of action of SELGANTOLIMOD (GS-9688)?
- What is the clinical trial status of the study and study completion date?
- What are the key collaborations, mergers and acquisitions, licensing and other activities related to the SELGANTOLIMOD (GS-9688) development?
- What are the key designations that have been granted to SELGANTOLIMOD (GS-9688)?
- What is the forecasted market scenario of SELGANTOLIMOD (GS-9688)?
- What is the history of SELGANTOLIMOD (GS-9688) and what is its future?
- What is the forecasted sales of SELGANTOLIMOD (GS-9688) in the seven major countries, including the United States, Europe (Germany, France, Italy, Spain, and the United Kingdom), and Japan?
- What are the other emerging products available and how these are giving competition to SELGANTOLIMOD (GS-9688)?
- Which are the late-stage emerging therapies under development for the treatment of the PPD?