Smyraf Drug Insight And Market Forecast
“SMYRAF Drug Insight and Market Forecast – 2032” report provides comprehensive insights about SMYRAF for Rheumatoid Arthritis in Japan. A detailed picture of the SMYRAF for Rheumatoid Arthritis in Japan for the study period 2019–2032 is provided in this report along with a detailed description of the SMYRAF for Rheumatoid Arthritis. The report provides insight about mechanism of action, dosage and administration, as well as research and development activity including regulatory milestones, along with other developmental activities. Further, it also consists of future market assessments inclusive of the SMYRAF market forecast, analysis for Rheumatoid Arthritis in Japan, descriptive analysis such as SWOT, analyst views, comprehensive overview of market competitors, and brief about other emerging therapies in Rheumatoid Arthritis.
Peficitinib (SMYRAF) is an orally bioavailable, once-daily JAK inhibitor, developed for the treatment of patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) (including the prevention of structural injury of joints) who have had an inadequate response to DMARDs, including MTX. Peficitinib is a pan-JAK inhibitor that inhibits JAK1, JAK2, JAK3, and TYK2. Compared with other JAK inhibitors, Peficitinib is moderately selective for JAK3 (over JAK1, JAK2, and TYK2). Less potent inhibition of JAK2 may explain why reduced hemoglobin levels, potentially attributable to JAK2 inhibition, have not been observed with Peficitinib.
Dosage and Administration
The recommended dosage of Peficitinib in Japan is 150 mg once daily after meals. The dosage can be 100 mg once daily, depending on the patient’s condition. Peficitinib is contraindicated in patients with severe liver dysfunction, and the dosage should be 50 mg once daily in those with moderate liver dysfunction.
Scope of the Report
The report provides insights into:
- A comprehensive product overview including the SMYRAF description, mechanism of action, dosage and administration, research and development activities in Rheumatoid Arthritis.
- Elaborated details on SMYRAF regulatory milestones and other development activities have been provided in this report.
- The report also highlights the SMYRAF research and development activity in Rheumatoid Arthritis in detail across Japan.
- The report also covers the patents information with expiry timeline around SMYRAF.
- The report contains forecasted sales of SMYRAF for Rheumatoid Arthritis till 2032.
- Comprehensive coverage of the late-stage emerging therapies for Rheumatoid Arthritis.
- The report also features the SWOT analysis with analyst views for SMYRAF in Rheumatoid Arthritis.
The report is built using data and information sourced primarily from internal databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by DelveInsight’s team of industry experts. Information and data from the secondary sources have been obtained from various printable and nonprintable sources like search engines, news websites, global regulatory authorities websites, trade journals, white papers, magazines, books, trade associations, industry associations, industry portals and access to available databases.
SMYRAF Analytical Perspective by DelveInsight
In-depth SMYRAF Market Assessment
This report provides a detailed market assessment of SMYRAF in Rheumatoid Arthritis in Japan. This segment of the report provides forecasted sales data from 2023 to 2032.
SMYRAF Clinical Assessment
The report provides the clinical trials information of SMYRAF in Rheumatoid Arthritis covering trial interventions, trial conditions, trial status, start and completion dates.
- In the coming years, the market scenario for Rheumatoid Arthritis is set to change due to the extensive research and incremental healthcare spending across the world; which would expand the size of the market to enable the drug manufacturers to penetrate more into the market.
- The companies are developing therapies that focus on novel approaches to treat/improve the disease condition, assess challenges, and seek opportunities that could influence SMYRAF dominance.
- Other emerging products for Rheumatoid Arthritis are expected to give tough market competition to SMYRAF and launch of late-stage emerging therapies in the near future will significantly impact the market.
- A detailed description of regulatory milestones, and developmental activities, provide the current development scenario of SMYRAF in Rheumatoid Arthritis.
- Our in-depth analysis of the forecasted sales data of SMYRAF from 2023 to 2032 will support the clients in the decision-making process regarding their therapeutic portfolio by identifying the overall scenario of the SMYRAF in Rheumatoid Arthritis.
- What is the product type, route of administration and mechanism of action of SMYRAF?
- What is the clinical trial status of the study related to SMYRAF in Rheumatoid Arthritis and study completion date?
- What are the key collaborations, mergers and acquisitions, licensing and other activities related to the SMYRAF development?
- What are the key designations that have been granted to SMYRAF for Rheumatoid Arthritis?
- What is the forecasted market scenario of SMYRAF for Rheumatoid Arthritis?
- What are the forecasted sales of SMYRAF in Japan?
- What are the other emerging products available in Rheumatoid Arthritis and how are they giving competition to SMYRAF for Rheumatoid Arthritis?
- Which are the late-stage emerging therapies under development for the treatment of Rheumatoid Arthritis?
1. Report Introduction
2. SMYRAF Overview in Rheumatoid Arthritis
2.1. Product Detail
2.2. Clinical Development
2.2.1. Clinical Studies
2.2.2. Clinical Trials Information
2.2.3. Safety and Efficacy
2.3. Regulatory milestones
2.4. Other Developmental Activity
2.5. Product Profile
3. Competitive Landscape (Marketed Therapies)
4. Competitive Landscape (Late-stage Emerging Therapies) *
5. SMYRAF Market Assessment
5.1. Market Outlook of SMYRAF in Rheumatoid Arthritis
5.2. Japan Market Analysis
5.2.1. Market Size of SMYRAF in Japan for Rheumatoid Arthritis
6. SWOT Analysis
7. Analysts’ Views
8.2. Report Methodology
9. DelveInsight Capabilities
11. About DelveInsight
12. Report Purchase Options
List of Table
Table 1: SMYRAF, Clinical Trial Description, 2022
Table 2: SMYRAF: General Description
Table 3: Competitive Landscape (Marketed Therapies)
Table 4: Competitive Landscape (Late-stage Emerging)
Table 5: SMYRAF Market Size in Japan, in USD million (2019–2032)
List of Figures
Figure 1: SMYRAF Market Size in Japan, in USD million (2019–2032)