Trichomoniasis Epidemiology Forecast
DelveInsight’s ‘Trichomoniasis – Epidemiology Forecast to 2030’ report delivers an in-depth understanding of the disease, historical, and forecasted Trichomoniasis epidemiology in the United States.
Study Period: 2017–2030
The DelveInsight’s Trichomoniasis epidemiology report gives a thorough understanding of the Trichomoniasis by including disease definition, symptoms, causes, pathophysiology, and diagnosis. It also provides treatment algorithms and treatment guidelines for Trichomoniasis in the US. Moreover, the report covers the detailed information of the Trichomoniasis epidemiology scenario in the United States.
Epidemiology Perspective by DelveInsight
This section encompassing Trichomoniasis epidemiology provides insights about historical and current patient pool and forecasted trends for the United States. The Trichomoniasis epidemiology data are studied through all possible divisions to better understand the Disease scenario in the United States. This segment covers the epidemiology data in the US from 2017 to 2030. It also helps recognize the causes of current and forecasted trends by exploring numerous studies, survey reports, and views of key opinion leaders.
Detailed Epidemiology Segmentation
The Trichomoniasis epidemiology covered in the report provides historical as well as forecasted Trichomoniasis epidemiology scenario in the United States from 2017 to 2030.
The report also provides the epidemiology trends observed in the United States during the study period, along with the assumptions undertaken. The calculated data are presented with relevant tables and graphs to give a clear view of the epidemiology at first sight.
Scope of the Report
- The Trichomoniasis report covers a detailed overview explaining its causes, symptoms, classification, pathophysiology, diagnosis and treatment patterns.
- The Trichomoniasis report and model provide an overview of the global trends of Trichomoniasis in the United States.
- The report provides insight into the historical and forecasted patient pool of Trichomoniasis in the United States.
- The report helps recognize the growth opportunities in the United States concerning the patient population.
- The report assesses the disease risk and burden and highlights the unmet needs of Trichomoniasis.
- The report provides the segmentation of the Trichomoniasis epidemiology
- 11-year Forecast of Trichomoniasis Epidemiology
- United States Coverage
- Diagnosed prevalent cases of Trichomoniasis
- Gender-specific prevalence of Trichomoniasis
- Age-specific prevalence of Trichomoniasis
- Type-specific cases of Trichomoniasis
We interview KOLs and include SME’s opinion through primary research to fill the data gaps and validate our secondary research. The opinion helps understand the total patient population and current treatment pattern. It will support the clients in potential upcoming novel treatment by identifying the overall scenario of the indications.
Key Questions Answered
- What will be the growth opportunities in the United States concerning the patient population pertaining to Trichomoniasis?
- What are the key findings pertaining to the Trichomoniasis epidemiology In the United States?
- What would be the total number of Trichomoniasis patients’ in the United States during the forecast period (2017–2030)?
- Among the EU5 countries, which country will have the highest number of patients during the forecast period (2017–2030)?
- At what CAGR the patient population is expected to grow in the United States during the forecast period (2017–2030)?
- What is the disease risk, burden, and unmet needs of Trichomoniasis?
- What are the currently available treatments of Trichomoniasis?
Reasons to buy
The Trichomoniasis Epidemiology report will allow the user to:
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global Trichomoniasis market.
- Quantify patient populations in the global Trichomoniasis market to improve product design, pricing, and launch plans
- Organize sales and marketing efforts by identifying the age groups and sex that present the best opportunities for Trichomoniasis therapeutics in each of the markets covered
- Understand the magnitude of Trichomoniasis population by its epidemiology
- The Trichomoniasis Epidemiology Model developed by DelveInsight is easy to navigate, interactive with dashboards, and epidemiology based on transparent and consistent methodologies. Moreover, the model supports data presented in the report and showcases disease trends over an 11-year forecast period using reputable sources
- Patient Segmentation
- Disease Risk and Burden
- Risk of disease by the segmentation
- Factors driving growth in a specific patient population
1. Key Insights
2. Executive Summary of Trichomoniasis
3. SWOT Analysis for Trichomoniasis
4. Disease Background and Overview
4.5. Immune response against trichomoniasis
4.6. Risk Factors
4.7. Clinical presentation
5. Epidemiology and Patient Population
5.1. Key Findings
5.2. Assumptions and Rationale – United States
5.3. The United States
5.3.1. Diagnosed Prevalent Cases of Trichomoniasis in the United States
5.3.2. Gender-specific Cases of Trichomoniasis in the United States
5.3.3. Age-specific Cases of Trichomoniasis in the United States
5.3.4. Type-specific Cases of Trichomoniasis by Symptoms in the United States
7.1. Trichomoniasis: Diagnostic and Treatment Guidelines by CDC
8. Unmet Needs
9. Organizations contributing toward Trichomoniasis
10. Case Reports
10.1. A Missed Diagnosis of Trichomoniasis
10.2. A Resistant Case of Familial Nonsexual Transmission of Trichomonas
10.3. The Tricky Trichomonas: A Tale of Resistance
11. Patient Journey
11.1. Patient Journey: General
12. Marketed Therapies
13. Emerging Therapies
13.1. Secnidazole: Lupin Research Inc
13.1.1. Product Description
13.1.2. Other Development Activities
13.1.3. Clinical Development
13.1.4. Safety and Efficacy
14. Trichomoniasis: Market Analysis
14.1. Key Findings
14.2. Market Outlook: The United States
14.2.1. The United States Market Size
15. Market Drivers
16. Market Barriers
17.2. Report Methodology
18. DelveInsight Capabilities
20. About DelveInsight
List of Table
Table 1: Summary of Trichomoniasis Market, Epidemiology, and Key Events (2017–2030)
Table 2: Diagnostic Clues for Vaginal Infections
Table 3: Diagnosed Prevalent Cases of Trichomoniasis in the United States (2017–2030)
Table 4: Gender-specific Cases of Trichomoniasis in the United States (2017–2030)
Table 5: Age-specific Cases of Trichomoniasis in the United States (2017–2030)
Table 6: Type-specific Cases of Trichomoniasis by Symptoms in the United States (2017–2030)
Table 7: Options for Treating Metronidazole-Resistant Trichomoniasis
Table 8: Organizations contributing to Trichomoniasis in the United States
Table 9: Secnidazole, Clinical Trial Description, 2020
Table 10: United States Market Size of Trichomoniasis in USD Million (2017–2030)
Table 11: The US Market Size of Trichomoniasis by Therapies in USD Million (2017–2030)
List of Figures
Figure 1: SWOT Analysis
Figure 2: Overview of Diagnostic Assays for Trichomoniasis
Figure 3: Diagnosed Prevalent Cases of Trichomoniasis in the United States (2017–2030)
Figure 4: Gender-specific Cases of Trichomoniasis in the United States (2017–2030)
Figure 5: Age-specific Cases of Trichomoniasis in the United States (2017–2030)
Figure 6: Type-specific Cases of Trichomoniasis by Symptoms in the United States (2017–2030)
Figure 7: Unmet Needs of Trichomoniasis
Figure 8: Market Size of Trichomoniasis in the United States, USD Million (2017–2030)
Figure 9: The US Market Size of Trichomoniasis by Therapies in USD Million (2017–2030)
Figure 10: Market Drivers of Trichomoniasis
Figure 11: Market Drivers of Trichomoniasis