A mid pharma client, headquartered in Germany, wanted to have a level of confidence on their soon-to-be partner for manufacturing of their therapeutics.
A medium pharmaceutical client with capabilities in novel formulations was involved in a deal with a manufacturing company for commercial-scale manufacturing of the client’s therapies. The client involved DelveInsight to conduct a comprehensive appraisal of the partner’s business, prior to the closing of the deal between the two parties.
- Manufacturing Capability Assessment through Site and Equipment Analysis
- Financial Assessment through review of Quarterly and Annual Financial reports
- Intellectual Property Assessment through Patent Assessment
- Primary Analysis to establish references for the partner company’s credibility
- Detailed Assessment Outcome of the capabilities and stability of the Partner Company
- Analysis provided relating to the strength of the intellectual property of the Partner Company
- References provided to support Due Diligence output
- Analyst Comments on suitability of Partnership