Eye pain is a myriad of symptoms ranging from a sharp pain in the eye to mild discomfort or itching in the eyes. A feeling of discomfort or pain in the eye can be caused by a problem in the eye itself or can be caused by a problem involving any structures around the eye or referred pain from tissues with similar innervation as ocular tissues. Eye pain or ocular pain can be differentiated into Chronic Ocular Pain & Acute Ocular Pain.
Acute Ocular Pain Epidemiological Segmentation
The Epidemiological Segmentation of Acute Ocular Pain in 7MM from 2018 to 2030 is segmented into:-
- Number of cases of Several Eye Disorders
- Number of cases of Acute Ocular Pain in Major Eye Disorders
Acute Ocular Pain Epidemiological Insights Observed in 2020
- The total number of cases of Acute Ocular Pain in the 7MM was estimated to be 15,029,051 in 2020.
- The cases of Acute Ocular Pain in the EU-5 countries were found to be 7,549,443.
- The cases of Acute Ocular Pain in Japan were observed to be 874,788.
- The cases of Acute Ocular Pain in Spain were found to be 1,106,840.
The market size of Acute Ocular Pain in the 7MM was found to be USD 276.02 million in 2020.
Acute Ocular Pain Market Drivers
- Research and development
- Increase in awareness programs
- Unhygienic lifestyle
Acute Ocular Pain Market Barriers
- Availability of off-label therapies
- Lack of advancement in clinical trials
- Ocular drug delivery systems
Acute Ocular Pain Emerging Drugs
The emerging drugs of the Acute Ocular Pain market are
- Tivanisiran (SYL1001), and others
Acute Ocular Pain Key Players
The key players working in the Acute Ocular Pain market are
- Formosa Pharmaceuticals
- Aldeyra Therapeutics
- Sylentis, and others