Cerebral Palsy is a group of disorders that affect movement and muscle tone or posture. It is a group of disorders that affect movement and muscle tone or posture. It's caused by damage that occurs to the immature brain as it develops, most often before birth.
Cerebral Palsy Epidemiology Segmentation in the 7MM from 2018 to 2030
- Total Cerebral Palsy Prevalent Cases
- Total Cerebral Palsy Diagnosed Cases
- Total Cerebral Palsy Type-specific cases
- Cerebral Palsy Treated cases
Cerebral Palsy Epidemiology Insights observed in 2020
- The total Cerebral Palsy prevalent cases in the United States were observed to be 961,000, whereas, in the EU-5, it was found to be 650, 000, and in Japan, it was estimated to be 235,000.
- The total Cerebral Palsy diagnosed cases in the United Kingdom were observed to be 140,000.
- Total Cerebral Palsy diagnosed cases in 7MM were estimated to be 1.8 million.
The Cerebral Palsy market is expected to grow a significant CAGR of 7.4% during the study period (2018-2030).
Cerebral Palsy Market Drivers
- Introduction of Stem Cell Therapies for the treatment
- Advances in personalized approach towards treatment
- Ongoing research to focus on the genetic factors of cerebral palsy
Cerebral Palsy Market Barriers
- Current treatment mainly relies on off-label therapies
- Lack of definitive guidelines
- Limited pediatric patient enrollment in clinical trials
Cerebral Palsy Emerging Therapies
The emerging drugs in the Cerebral Palsy market are-
- Xeomin (Incobotulinum toxin A)
- Austedo (Deutetrabenazine; TEV50717)
- Myobloc (RimabotulinumtoxinB)
- UDI-001, and many others
Cerebral Palsy Key Players
The key players in the Cerebral Palsy market are-
- Rohto Pharmaceutical
- Supernus Pharmaceuticals
- Teva Pharmaceuticals
- Merz Pharmaceuticals, and others