Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease is a group of inherited disorders that cause nerve damage. This damage is mostly in the arms and legs (peripheral nerves). It is a disease of the peripheral nerves that control muscles –unlike muscular dystrophies, which affect the muscles themselves. It is a group of genetically heterogeneous disorders that affect the motor and/or peripheral sensory nerves, resulting in muscle weakness and atrophy in addition to sensory loss.
Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease Epidemiology Segmentation in the 7MM from (2018 to 2030)
- Total Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease prevalent Cases
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease Diagnosed Prevalent Cases
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease Gender-specific Diagnosed Prevalent Cases
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease Type-specific Diagnosed Prevalent Cases
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease Age-specific Diagnosed Prevalent Cases
Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease Epidemiology Insights observed in 2020
- The total Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease prevalent population in 7MM was observed to be 263,835.
- The Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease diagnosed prevalence in the United States was found to be 95,221, and Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease diagnosed prevalence in the EU-5 was estimated to be 116,794.
The Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease market size was observed to be USD 55 million in the year.
The emerging drugs in the Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease market are-
- MD1003, and others
Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease Key Players
The key players in the Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease market are-
- MedDay Pharmaceuticals, and others