Chronic Low Back Pain (CLBP) is a pain that continues for 12 weeks or longer, even after an initial injury or underlying cause of acute low back pain has been treated. Low back pain is widespread, and at one point, everyone might have faced it; although, the exact cause of lower back pain is not known. Lower back pain is long‐term (for more than 3 months) is called chronic low back pain, this condition might originate from an injury, disease, or stress on different structures of the body, and may vary significantly and felt as bone pain, nerve pain, or muscle pain.
Chronic Lower Back Pain Epidemiological Segmentation
The Epidemiological Segmentation of Chronic Lower Back Pain in 7MM from 2017 to 2030 is segmented as:-
- Total Prevalent Population of CLBP
- Total Diagnosed Prevalent Population of CLBP
- Gender- Specific Prevalent Population of CLBP
- Age - Specific Prevalent Population of CLBP
- Severity Specific Prevalent population of CLBP
- Number of CLBP Patients on Prescription Medications by different Class
- Number of CLBP Patients on Opioids by low dose, high dose and Overdose
Chronic Lower Back Pain Epidemiology
- The total prevalent population of CLBP in the 7MM in 2017 was 73,802,461
- CLBP prevalence in the United States in 2017 was 33,821,043
- CLBP is mostly diagnosed in the age group of 40–69.
The market size of CLBP in the 7MM in 2017 was USD 4,856.6 million
Chronic Lower Back Pain Emerging Drugs
The emerging drugs of the Chronic Lower Back Pain market are
- Clonidine Micropellets
And many others.
Chronic Lower Back Pain Key Players
The key players in the Chronic Lower Back Pain market are
- Nektar Therapeutics
- Egalet Corporation
- Sollis Therapeutics
- Grünenthal GmbH
- Frontier Biotechnologies
- Astellas Pharma Europe B.V
- Yuhan Corporation
- Semnur Pharmaceuticals
And many others.