Cluster Headaches, which occur in cyclical patterns or cluster periods, are uncommon and one of the most painful types of primary neurovascular headaches. A Cluster Headache commonly awakens you in the middle of the night with intense pain in or around one eye on one side of your head or at the temple.
Fortunately, Cluster Headache is rare and not life-threatening. Treatments can make Cluster Headache attacks shorter and less severe. In addition, medications can reduce the number of Cluster Headaches.
Cluster Headache Epidemiological Segmentation
The Epidemiological Segmentation of Cluster Headache in 7MM from 2018 to 2030 is segmented into:-
- Prevalence of Cluster Headache
- Diagnosed Cases of Cluster Headache
- Type-specific Cases of Cluster Headache
- Gender-specific Cases of Cluster Headache
- Age-specific Cases of Cluster Headache
Cluster Headache Epidemiological Insights Observed in 2020
- The total prevalent population of Cluster Headache in 7MM was 877,859.
- In the United States, the prevalent population was found to be 331,666.
- The prevalent population of Cluster Headache in Germany was 99,258.
- The prevalent population of Cluster Headache in Japan was observed to be 155,308.
- The prevalent population of Cluster Headache in France was 83,988.
- The number of Age-specific cases of Cluster Headache in the United States was observed to be 155,219 in people above 18 years, whereas in people below 18 years it was found to be 43,780.
The market size of Cluster Headache in the 7MM was found to be USD 741.8 million in 2020.
Cluster Headache Market Drivers
- Launch of emerging therapy
- Development of the genetic approach
- The large cohort of patients
Cluster Headache Market Barriers
- Challenge of clinical trial
- Economic burden
- Lack of doctor’s knowledge
The emerging drugs of the Cluster Headache market are
- VYEPTI (Eptinezumab)
- Civamide (Zucapsaicin)
- Zolmitriptan transdermal (C213), and others
Cluster Headache Key Players
The key players working in the Cluster Headache market are
- Lundbeck Seattle BioPharmaceutical
- Winston Laboratories
- Zosano Pharma, and others
Stay tuned for recent updates on Cluster Headache treatment market