Gastroparesis is a disorder affecting people with type 1 and type 2 diabetes in which the stomach takes too long to empty its contents (delayed gastric emptying).
Diabetic Gastroparesis (DGP) is a severe complication of diabetes, which results in delayed gastric emptying with associated upper gastrointestinal symptoms in the absence of any mechanical obstruction.
Diabetic Gastroparesis Epidemiological Segmentation
The Epidemiological Segmentation of Diabetic Gastroparesis in 7MM from 2017 to 2030 is segmented as:-
- Total Prevalent Cases of Diabetic Gastroparesis
- Prevalence of Gastroparesis Associated with Types of Diabetes Mellitus
- Prevalence of Diabetic Gastroparesis based on Gender
- Prevalence of Symptoms associated with Diabetic Gastroparesis
Diabetic Gastroparesis Epidemiology
- The total Diabetic Gastroparesis prevalent population in the 7MM is expected to rise to 17,859,995 by 2030.
- About 40% of patients with Type 1 Diabetes have Gastroparesis.
- Around 30% of Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus (DM) cases suffer from Diabetic Gastroparesis.
- The prevalence of both T1DM and T2DM associated Diabetic Gastroparesis was highest in the United States.
The Market Size of Diabetic Gastroparesis in the 7MM is expected to reach USD 4331.47 million by 2030.
Diabetic Gastroparesis Market Drivers
- Untapped market
- Increased awareness
- Novel therapeutic options
- Advances in Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) techniques
Diabetic Gastroparesis Market Barriers
- Impaired quality of life
- Crude epidemiological data
- Treatment associated barriers
- Disease-associated burden
Diabetic Gastroparesis Emerging Drugs
The emerging drugs of the Diabetic Gastroparesis market are
- Metoclopramide Nasal Spray (Gimoti)
- Sepiapterin (CNSA-001)
And many others.
Diabetic Gastroparesis Key Players
The key players in the Diabetic Gastroparesis market are
- Evoke Pharma Inc
- Theravance Biopharma
- Censa Pharmaceuticals
- CinDome Pharma
And many others.