A significant and sometimes fatal form of infant brain injury (brain dysfunction), known as hypoxic-ischemic encephalopathy (HIE), happens when the brain doesn't get enough oxygen and blood flow over a prolonged length of time. As the name implies, hypoxic refers to a lack of oxygen, ischemia refers to a lack of blood flow, and encephalopathy refers to a condition of the brain.
Hypoxic Ischemic Encephalopathy Epidemiology Segmentation in the 7MM from 2019 to 2032
- Total incident Cases of Hypoxic Ischemic Encephalopathy
- Total incident cases of Hypoxic Ischemic Encephalopathy Segmented by Severity
- Total treated Cases of Hypoxic Ischemic Encephalopathy
Hypoxic Ischemic Encephalopathy Market Strengths
- This condition has high unmet needs in regards to the available therapy option. This creates a space for pharmaceutical companies to launch their products with exclusivity and premium pricing.
Hypoxic Ischemic Encephalopathy Market Opportunities
- With the increasing global population, the incidence of Hypoxic-ischemic encephalopathy has also surged, leading to increased opportunities for research and development.
Hypoxic Ischemic Encephalopathy Emerging Drugs and Key Companies
- RLS-0071: ReAlta Life Sciences
- HB-adMSCs: Hope Biosciences, and others