Psoriatic Arthritis (PsA) is a heterogeneous chronic inflammatory rheumatic disease
characterized by pain, stiffness, swollen joints, joint erosion, and bone formation. The disease is similar to rheumatoid arthritis in symptoms, characterized by joint inflammation. However, Psoriatic Arthritis tends to affect fewer joints than rheumatoid arthritis and does not produce the typical rheumatoid arthritis antibodies.
Psoriatic Arthritis Epidemiological Segmentation
The Epidemiological Segmentation of Psoriatic Arthritis in 7MM from 2018 to 2030 is segmented into:-
- Prevalent Cases of Psoriatic Arthritis
- Diagnosed Cases of Psoriatic Arthritis
- Age-specific Cases of Psoriatic Arthritis
- Gender-specific Cases of Psoriatic Arthritis
- Severity-specific Prevalence of Psoriatic Arthritis
Psoriatic Arthritis Epidemiological Insights Observed in 2020
- The total Psoriatic Arthritis prevalent cases were 1,486,869.
- The total prevalent population of Psoriatic Arthritis in France was 52,882.
- The total Psoriatic Arthritis prevalent population in Spain was 237,28.
The Psoriatic Arthritis therapeutic market is expected to increase at a CAGR of 6.5% in the 7MM during the study period (2018–2030).
Psoriatic Arthritis Market Drivers
- Development of animal models
- Research and development
- Integration of multidisciplinary treatment approach
- Technological advancements
Psoriatic Arthritis Market Barriers
- Lack of collaboration between dermatology & rheumatology department
- Challenges associated with the use of biologics
- Lack of patient centricity
- Delay in diagnosis
- Inadequate treatment of comorbidities
Psoriatic Arthritis Emerging Drugs
The emerging drugs of the Psoriatic Arthritis market are
- Skyrizi (risankizumab)
- Rinvoq (Upadacitinib)
- Brepocitinib (PF 6700841), and others
Psoriatic Arthritis Key Players
The key players working in the Psoriatic Arthritis market are
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Sun Pharma Global FZE
- UCB Biopharma
- Pfizer, and others