Synovial Sarcoma, also known as malignant synovioma, can originate from different soft tissue types, such as muscle or ligaments. It is a high-grade tumor and spreads to distant sites.
Synovial Sarcoma Epidemiological Segmentation
The Epidemiological Segmentation of Synovial Sarcoma in 7MM from 2018 to 2030 is segmented into:-
- Incident Cases of Synovial Sarcoma
- Gender-Specific Cases of Synovial Sarcoma
- Age-Specific Cases of Synovial Sarcoma
- Location-Specific Cases of Synovial Sarcoma
- Stage-Specific Cases of Synovial Sarcoma
Synovial Sarcoma Epidemiological Insights Observed in 2020
- The total incident population of Synovial Sarcoma in 7MM was 1,610.
- The incident population of Synovial Sarcoma in the United States was found to be 591.
- The incident population of Synovial Sarcoma in Japan was 262.
- The incident population of Synovial Sarcoma in France was observed to be 157.
- The incident population of Synovial Sarcoma in Germany was found to be 186.
- The incident population of Synovial Sarcoma in Spain was observed to be 116.
- In the United States, the Gender-specific cases of Synovial Sarcoma in males were observed to be 337, whereas, in females, it was observed to be 254.
The market size of Synovial Sarcoma in the 7MM was found to be USD 35 million in 2020.
Synovial Sarcoma Market Drivers
- Development of personalized therapy
- Pathophysiology well known
- Increase in the number of research initiatives
Synovial Sarcoma Market Barriers
- Rarity of disorder
- Cost of treatment
- Lack of understanding and cell lines
Synovial Sarcoma Emerging Drugs
The emerging drugs of the Synovial Sarcoma market are
- Anlotinib (AL3818)
- GSK3377794 (NY-ESO-1 T cells), and others
Synovial Sarcoma Key Players
The key players working in the Synovial Sarcoma market are
- Advenchen Laboratories
- Adaptimmune Therapeutics
- GlaxoSmithKline, and others